lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Sam T - GlamourStarsLive

kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

RE: Sam T - GlamourStarsLive
(04-12-2010 23:27 )MissSamT Wrote:  I'm mega excited!!! On Thursday 9th December, Alana Chase and I will be LIVE in my bedroom from 12pm-12am! Phew! laugh

xxx

I wish I was live in your bedroom.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
05-12-2010 14:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Reasons to be cheerful No.232
SamT and Alana show Thursday 9th December at 22.00

[Image: tn_104.jpg]
Santa's helpers
Join Sam T and Alana in their naughty Santa's grotto. They'll be wearing cute red velvet dresses with white fur, cute white full-back panties and red and white striped hold-ups. Santa has bought them lots of kinky lingerie, pantyhose and stockings and they are all wrapped up - you can help them choose which presents to open and watch as they help each other try them on and model them for you. If you're lucky there may even be some kissing under the mistletoe.....
05-12-2010 16:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Love the 1-2-1's on GSL so great news the girls are on all day, plenty of opportunity to spend Grannies Christmas money on a little bit of intimate festive fun....

A little bird tells me the gorgeous Miss T might have a little surprise for us as well ....roll on Thursday from mid day.
05-12-2010 21:33
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Sam T is ON-LINE now guys unfortunately without the poorly Miss Alana....but more than making up for it.....with a hot new look and an even hotter set of MAJOR DISCOUNTS on topless and NUDE strips ALL DAY for 1-2-1 callers.

Sam will also unwrap and wear all those naughty presents Santa might have brought her at 10pm in her....'Santa's Helper' SHOWTIME

Its a good day to raise the temperature and visit her Boudoir .....
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010 15:52 by docutech.)
09-12-2010 15:50
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Really looking forward to an extra naughty 'Sexy Storytime' Showtime from Sam tomorrow (weds) 10pm, tiny thongs, naked breasts and blue language hey....phew sounds a stimulating combination.
21-12-2010 21:39
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Sam Tye Night time Caps, Vids & Chat
Not quite on nights yet ...but Sam is live and naughty on cam with Glamour Stars Live tonight Weds 22nd ....lots of blue explicit language, thongs and naked breasts guaranteed in her 'Sexy Story Time' Showtime at 10pm ...

Definitely a show to cum and see....
22-12-2010 06:25
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sam T - GlamourStarsLive
Tonights show with SamT, at 22.00
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Dec 22nd at 22.00 GMT

Sexy Story Time!
I have a sexy secret to share with you... sometimes, my favourite thing to do is to sit and read my 'Book of Erotic Diaries' wearing nothing but my glasses and a tiny thong! Why not come and have a grown up story session with me? As I turn the pages you might get glimses of my naked breasts... and who knows how naughty those stories will get and how they'll make me feel Wink (Please be warned - not for the faint hearted - contains 'blue' language!)
22-12-2010 19:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Looking forward to Sam's latest Showtime 'I just love Seams and Silk' at 8pm on Weds..... I hear she's logging on around mid afternoon as well for any guys that fancy some special Sam T naughty 1-2-1 pre show indulgence.....
10-01-2011 19:16
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sams next show - Wednesday Jan 12th at 20.00 GMT On Glamourstarslive
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

I just love Seams and Silk!

Hey boys! I have always been a fan of old fashioned stockings and pantyhose with seams. There's something so sexy about wearing them... I have some nude pantyhose with black seams I bought recently and I have the perfect thing to go with them - a brand new purple silk lingerie set! I would love you to join me as I perform a sexy strip for you, taking my time, posing just as you like me to with lots of teasing Wink !!! xxx[/size]
10-01-2011 22:05
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2011 22:05 )welshken Wrote:  Sams next show - Wednesday Jan 12th at 20.00 GMT On Glamourstarslive

Still chance to catch this sexy themed show guys ....

Re arranged for this SATURDAY 22ND 8pm ......mmm sets the mood for a naughty Saturday night ....
20-01-2011 20:33

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks