gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Posting Problems

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Posting Problems
Now I don't know if this is just me having this problem or not. But the last three days, I have had to re-post some of my video posts, as they have just not registered when I click on the post button. Sad

I know this does not sound like too much of problem, but having spent quite a lot of time getting the post right in the first place, only to have to do it all again, is starting to piss me off.

Could someone please look into this for me.

Thanks.
22-08-2010 18:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Posting Problems
(22-08-2010 18:55 )aceman65 Wrote:  Now I don't know if this is just me having this problem or not. But the last three days, I have had to re-post some of my video posts, as they have just not registered when I click on the post button. Sad

I know this does not sound like too much of problem, but having spent quite a lot of time getting the post right in the first place, only to have to do it all again, is starting to piss me off.

Could someone please look into this for me.

Thanks.

Not actually had any problem posting as mentioned above.
The safest way with a large post, is to prepare it in Notepad first and then copy and paste it into the post. Thats what I usually do. That way nothing gets lost.
I have lost the occasional post when I've used the Preview Post option and then forgotten or got distracted and exited without actually posting. This can sometimes be recovered by going back with the browser function if realised soon enough.
22-08-2010 19:12
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Posting Problems
I tend to preview all my posts, just to make sure all the thumbnails display correctly, and all links work, before posting. But I've had to re-post five over the last three days.

Not because I have forgot to post after previewing, just didn't seem to accept them, as I end up viewing the thread in the same state before I started.

It's only occurred over the last three days, and I've never had it happen before then. So that is why I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same problem.

The last time it happened, was today, on my Charlie O'Neal Video post. Luckily that was only one thumbnail, but it did the same thing yesterday on my Danica & Dionne Caps post, and that had 38 thumbnails in it. So I was not too pleased to have to re-due that one.
22-08-2010 21:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles