foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 139 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

www.sophiaknight.net

sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

RE: www.sophiaknight.net
(17-09-2010 22:09 )tsurugi Wrote:  Its my favorite too mainly because you have a ball gag in your mouth which would mean less of a chance of hearing about you bloody website Wink

if you dont want to know about it then dont read the thread no one is forcing you.. very sorry that i care about what i do and feel passionate about something i built and designed myself...
17-09-2010 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(17-09-2010 22:21 )sophia knight Wrote:  
(17-09-2010 22:09 )tsurugi Wrote:  Its my favorite too mainly because you have a ball gag in your mouth which would mean less of a chance of hearing about you bloody website Wink

if you dont want to know about it then dont read the thread no one is forcing you.. very sorry that i care about what i do and feel passionate about something i built and designed myself...

Fair enough but your like a robot sometimes no interaction unless its about your site and it goes beyond this thread . Maybe the reason you got deleted from facebook was because people were sick and tired of hearing about your latest update but then again maybe i am speaking bollocks.

Anyway you have a nice arse so i will leave it at that Wink
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2010 22:41 by tsurugi.)
17-09-2010 22:32
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(29-08-2010 14:19 )sophia knight Wrote:  this weeks update.. have you all seen it?

sophiaknight.net

love your workBig Grin

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
17-09-2010 22:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I for one am NOT sick about hearing about your website! Like you said, nobody is forcing us to look in this thread.

The new video looks eekeekeek

Smile
17-09-2010 22:37
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2010 22:32 )tsurugi Wrote:  Fair enough but your like a robot sometimes no interaction unless its about your site and it goes beyond this thread . Maybe the reason you got deleted from facebook was because people were sick and tired of hearing about your latest update but then again maybe i am speaking bollocks.

Anyway you have a nice arse so i will leave it at that Wink

Well you are talking bollocks as i interact with fans on a daily basis on a personal level, replying to fan mail.. writing back to letters, private webcam shows, replying to forum messages...replying to private mail.. speaking to people on facebook chat... going on for free on webcam, non of this i am paid for and takes up alot of my free time, and as for my facebook, if you dont want to hear about what im up too then why didnt you just delete yourself from my page? you cant moan about something that you are doing to yourself???

but anyway i have some lost serious 6 to watch hehehe

much love

Sophia
17-09-2010 23:06
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(17-09-2010 23:06 )sophia knight Wrote:  Well you are talking bollocks as i interact with fans on a daily basis on a personal level, replying to fan mail.. writing back to letters, private webcam shows, replying to forum messages...replying to private mail.. speaking to people on facebook chat... going on for free on webcam, non of this i am paid for and takes up alot of my free time, and as for my facebook, if you dont want to hear about what im up too then why didnt you just delete yourself from my page? you cant moan about something that you are doing to yourself???

much love

Sophia

Don't bother its a big let downWink

Ok you make quite a good point lol. You got deleted from facebook so thats not an issue anymore and i aint on myspace Wink (is anyone over the age of 15?)

By the way you might want to nip the constant promoting of your site on myfreecams in the bud as that kinda behavior is frowned up and will result in you getting banned from there, just a bit of friendly advice.
18-09-2010 01:00
manders29 Offline
Junior Poster

Am i missing something? Is this thread not called sophiaknight.net ? And is Sophia Knight not the original author of the thread?

So is it somehow amazing that she promotes her own site and updates here? Don't think so!

Avoid this thread if it annoys you so much!

1st - Sophia K : 2nd - Mica M : 3rd - The Rest
18-09-2010 01:57
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(18-09-2010 01:00 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(17-09-2010 23:06 )sophia knight Wrote:  Well you are talking bollocks as i interact with fans on a daily basis on a personal level, replying to fan mail.. writing back to letters, private webcam shows, replying to forum messages...replying to private mail.. speaking to people on facebook chat... going on for free on webcam, non of this i am paid for and takes up alot of my free time, and as for my facebook, if you dont want to hear about what im up too then why didnt you just delete yourself from my page? you cant moan about something that you are doing to yourself???

much love

Sophia

Don't bother its a big let downWink

Ok you make quite a good point lol. You got deleted from facebook so thats not an issue anymore and i aint on myspace Wink (is anyone over the age of 15?)

By the way you might want to nip the constant promoting of your site on myfreecams in the bud as that kinda behavior is frowned up and will result in you getting banned from there, just a bit of friendly advice.

you know i think you should stop talking and get solid facts before opening your mouth.. MFC and my site have an understanding which is none of your business and every comment you write im correcting you and it's not looking good on your part. manders is right this thread is called sophiaknight.net so sorry but its only gonna have things about the site on there. if you dont want to be apart of it then stop reading it?

anywho i have some fan mail to reply to so catch ya laters

Sophia xx
18-09-2010 12:37
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I wouldn’t worry about one guy’s opinion Sophia, as I suspect he may have just being trying to wind you up to provoke a reaction.

From what I know of you the last thing anybody can accuse you of is not doing your best to interact with your fans. Whenever I watch you on screen you always come across as one the most personable ladies around on any channel.Smile

Hope you have a nice week Sophia and very much look forward to your next Elite show on Friday night.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
18-09-2010 13:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(18-09-2010 13:40 )Pedro* Wrote:  I wouldn’t worry about one guy’s opinion Sophia, as I suspect he may have just being trying to wind you up to provoke a reaction.

From what I know of you the last thing anybody can accuse you of is not doing your best to interact with your fans. Whenever I watch you on screen you always come across as one the most personable ladies around on any channel.Smile

Hope you have a nice week Sophia and very much look forward to your next Elite show on Friday night.Big Grin

My first comment in this thread was made as a joke. I didn't expect her to take notice of it let alone take it seriously....but you live and learn.

Maybe i should have just bit my tongue like i do about everything thing else that pisses me off about this place as of late, anyway it gave you whiteknights/fanboys a good excuse to get back on your horses Wink

So back to sophiaknight.net....... *steps away quietly*
18-09-2010 14:48

foxxx babes