foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 139 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

www.sophiaknight.net

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: www.sophiaknight.net
this thread encapuslates everything bad about this forum these days it really does.

tsu made a joke sophia over reacted then the brave white knights of yonder strode in to try save the day.

people need to lighten up.

back to the sophiaknight site, its a nice site not my cup of tea but its nice enough.

would of looked better if it was a elite tv site i think and sophia didnt branch out on her own
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2010 14:55 by chrislatimer.)
18-09-2010 14:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Done with style Tsu!!!---Is to win an argument with a woman ever worth it?
18-09-2010 14:54
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(18-09-2010 01:57 )manders29 Wrote:  Am i missing something? Is this thread not called sophiaknight.net ? And is Sophia Knight not the original author of the thread?

So is it somehow amazing that she promotes her own site and updates here? Don't think so!

Good point manders, anyone who doesn't want to hear about the site need not read this thread.
18-09-2010 17:26
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2010 14:48 )tsurugi Wrote:  My first comment in this thread was made as a joke. I didn't expect her to take notice of it let alone take it seriously....but you live and learn.

Maybe i should have just bit my tongue like i do about everything thing else that pisses me off about this place as of late, anyway it gave you whiteknights/fanboys a good excuse to get back on your horses Wink

So back to sophiaknight.net....... *steps away quietly*
Blame the fanboys/whiteknights like you usually do. You tried to be clever, got corrected and then got owned by Sophia. You post to get a reaction and that has been the case since you first starting posting on this forum. That is your style and people will either like or hate it.

A few guys posting that this is in fact the sophiaknight.net thread where site updates are expected, does not make them a fanboy/whiteknight. It's your go to comment when people dont agree with your view. It's also just another case of attention whoring on your part. Dont forget that you got owned and dont trip up on that beard on your way out. Big Grin

(18-09-2010 14:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  back to the sophiaknight site, its a nice site not my cup of tea but its nice enough.
Is that because you have to pay for it? Tongue That was a joke btw Chris.

18-09-2010 18:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(18-09-2010 14:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  back to the sophiaknight site, its a nice site not my cup of tea but its nice enough.
Quote:Is that because you have to pay for it? Tongue That was a joke btw Chris.

cheeky son of a bitch Bounce

it is actually because i aint into solo stuff and its not got much g/g content.

and with regards to tsu josh, are people not allowed to make jokes on here now, as am sure most people realised it was a joke when they read it and if sophia would of then she wouldnt of caused the following white knight crusade.

as i said in my earlier post people need to lighten up on here
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2010 18:54 by chrislatimer.)
18-09-2010 18:48
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Whiteknight/fanboy? hell I've being called a lot worse in my time, so I'll take it.

In fact I embrace it.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
18-09-2010 19:10
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[insert the reply you wish to receive here]
18-09-2010 19:12
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Sorry but what Tsu said, and the comment I made for that matter were clearly tounge in cheek remarks. Too many people on here just suck up to protect their babes in every post just because a girl might read it.
18-09-2010 21:28
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

website has been updated again Smile enjoy Smile xxx
01-10-2010 18:10
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Totally loving your website Sophia , there are some great picture sets and some awesome videos on there. Great work Sophia.
Cheesyboy
10-10-2010 10:52

foxxx babes