gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 100 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Jemma Jey - Chat, Vids & Caps

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Jemma Tonight = WOWY
I swear she was really horny yesterday night, she kept rubbing her pussy on the sly..
31-01-2009 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rolly Offline
Junior Poster

did anyone get any pic or vid of jemma in see thru panties last night? Also when amanda came on the bed with her after? Looked like it turned amanda on too, cuz it looked like they really played with each others pussy's off camera, jemma licked her wetness off amanda after and they had to keep taking the camera off them! Think they were told off cuz jemma was sent off. Ha ha. These 2 would be so hot doing proper girl girl together.
01-02-2009 18:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Rolly Wrote:did anyone get any pic or vid of jemma in see thru panties last night? Also when amanda came on the bed with her after? Looked like it turned amanda on too, cuz it looked like they really played with each others pussy's off camera, jemma licked her wetness off amanda after and they had to keep taking the camera off them! Think they were told off cuz jemma was sent off. Ha ha. These 2 would be so hot doing proper girl girl together.

I confirm seeing all of that...they looked horny as hell...dirty minxes..
01-02-2009 18:44
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Missed it, did somebody manage to get a cap of those see through panties, hmmm?

Rolly Wrote:did anyone get any pic or vid of jemma in see thru panties last night? Also when amanda came on the bed with her after? Looked like it turned amanda on too, cuz it looked like they really played with each others pussy's off camera, jemma licked her wetness off amanda after and they had to keep taking the camera off them! Think they were told off cuz jemma was sent off. Ha ha. These 2 would be so hot doing proper girl girl together.
01-02-2009 20:50
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

I saw it - could make out everything, including the piercing! The funny bit was her 'oops I've just been caught' face before they took her off screen to change LOL! Amazing! If any one has caps let me know
03-02-2009 09:58
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

Was good to see her back last night. She had a padlock or something between her pussy on her thong and kept spanking it off her pussy with it. Swear she was horny. Ha ha
15-02-2009 01:59
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

So did nobody manage to catch a few caps of those see through panties, would love to see them?
15-02-2009 19:42
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

hmm - can't decide whether I prefer her dark or blonde now. Thought she looked better when she went dark but she looked hot last night with her light blonde hair - especially when she was coated in oil. She looks the same as she did in the FC vid as well. Put the DVD on while she was on screen - awsome!!
17-02-2009 10:09
Rolly Offline
Junior Poster

Jemma Jey - Chat, Vids & Caps
Mmm If anyone has any caps of her pussy rubbing or in see through panties please post them. Would love to see that.
03-03-2009 02:05
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

She looked more beautiful than ever last night. I think I'm a fan of her blonde hair again - looks stunning against her dark eyes. She was showing off her famous camel toe as well in a tiny white thong!

Think I will have JJ witdrawal symptoms while she's away on holiday. But I heard her say that she will be doing a photoshoot with Amanda while she is away and its going to be naughty - Hopefully it will be like her FC ones
20-03-2009 15:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles