and getting ready to watch the footy
liverpool fc 4 ever,most succesful english team Heart
enjoy your evening people Cool
16-09-2010 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

blackmail
I've got a friend who likes cock to say the least and she is being blackmailed by a guy, who is ordering her to go out and buy clothes and fuck his mates, she is being told when and she has to do it, or he will send pics to her bf of them having sex. is there anything she can do to stop him?

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
20-09-2010 18:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: General Chat
This has to be the greatest thread EVER.
20-09-2010 22:32
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

General Dwight D. Eisenhower was also known as Ike and would become President of the United States.

General George Patton carried two ivory handle pistols and was a borderline psychotic.

General Charles de Gaulle had a big nose.
20-09-2010 22:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: blackmail
(20-09-2010 18:29 )RCTV Wrote:  I've got a friend who likes cock to say the least and she is being blackmailed by a guy, who is ordering her to go out and buy clothes and fuck his mates, she is being told when and she has to do it, or he will send pics to her bf of them having sex. is there anything she can do to stop him?

You do know blackmail is illegal right? So, and this is just a stab in the dark, how about she goes to the police????

Alternatively, if she likes cock so much - does she really mind? Get rid of the boyfriend and fuck who she wants...........

[Image: general_chat_off.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 20-09-2010 23:30 by Sooky™.)
20-09-2010 23:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

[Image: kitchener.jpg&t=1]

20-09-2010 23:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

if you develop hairy palms as a teen, will they go bald as middle age approaches?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-09-2010 01:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(20-09-2010 23:29 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(20-09-2010 18:29 )RCTV Wrote:  I've got a friend who likes cock to say the least and she is being blackmailed by a guy, who is ordering her to go out and buy clothes and fuck his mates, she is being told when and she has to do it, or he will send pics to her bf of them having sex. is there anything she can do to stop him?

You do know blackmail is illegal right? So, and this is just a stab in the dark, how about she goes to the police????

Alternatively, if she likes cock so much - does she really mind? Get rid of the boyfriend and fuck who she wants...........

Agreed - It sounds like she wouldn't be too bothered about anyone knowing about her escapades...

Tell the blackmailer to go fook himself and then tell her boyfriend the truth and ask him to deal with it. If he forgives her, great. If he doesn't, she's still happy. Continuing at that rate of shagging is bound to get her found out to the boyfriend eventually anyway. Blush

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-09-2010 01:06
mitchell Away
Our season, this, maybe next!!!

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."
-General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership."
-General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances."
- General George S. Patton

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
- General George Patton

"The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts."
- General Omar N. Bradley

"A person willing to give the merest inch should expect the gathering crowd to take the full mile."
- Not actually a general but me, Mitchell, babeshows.co.uk forum member.

Scouse Mafia
"It's not bragging if you can back it up." ~ Muhammad Ali
Rome 1977, London 1978, Paris 1981, Rome 1984, Istanbul 2005 ~ Liverpool Football Club
21-09-2010 12:01
Charlemagne Offline

Either, she should threaten to tell his mates that he's only got a 4" cock. And that she would cut it off if he did sent the pics to her b/f.
Or to make ultra sure, she could burn down his house, preferably with him in it (may be seen as over acting ).
21-09-2010 12:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles