Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Is it time for a mass attack on OFCOM?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Is it time for a mass attack on OFCOM?
Yes the kind of comment that gazfc came out with was the sort of comment that would come out of somebody if they worked for Ofcom, whether it be Innuendo or fact you just can't come away with remarks such as that, it's fucking dangerous. We're on this forum to speak out against Ofcom and not defend them. Ofcom are nothing but fucking scum that's costing us the tax payer's a fortune in every year.
25-04-2011 00:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(25-04-2011 00:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes the kind of comment that gazfc came out with was the sort of comment that would come out of somebody if they worked for Ofcom, whether it be Innuendo or fact you just can't come away with remarks such as that, it's fucking dangerous. We're on this forum to speak out against Ofcom and not defend them. Ofcom are nothing but fucking scum that's costing us the tax payer's a fortune in every year.

You seriously make me laugh, so where back to 'you must work for ofcom' line, have you got no better no better comeback? srsly how many times are you gonna use that line?

I'll quote one of your posts now

Quote:Rammy neither is this forum simply about agreeing, so if you can't handle that then it's your problem and not mines. PS - who made you judge and jury anyway on what opinions can be expressed on this forum, this is an open forum so end of story. If you don't like what I or other's have to say on this forum then tough shit. Each opinion stated is just as important as the next person's and that's what makes for a good debate.

Whats the difference now eh?
25-04-2011 00:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes well that quote is completely out of context and is irrelevant as far as this forum goes and furthermore you are trying to defend your sweeping statement which implied that the models must have overstepped the mark with lucid quotes from other forums which obviously don't have a connection and which I believe is from the Sportxxx discussion and not this forum, so like any poor defence attorney lawyer would do so your post above really doesn't hold any water, be honest gazfc you came on this forum to shit stir which is what you usually do anyway which doesn't surprise me in the least.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 00:47 by Scottishbloke.)
25-04-2011 00:47
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Its all on the same forum so has context, you like 2 post about ofcom in pretty much every section of this FORUM so its all relevant.

I wasnt looking for an argument but your arsey reply drew it out of me, I suggest you go back and read my original post in this thread

The post is quoted for here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid808704
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 00:56 by gazfc.)
25-04-2011 00:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(25-04-2011 00:15 )gazfc Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 23:56 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Gazfc could you be more specific, I am not aware of any of the models breaking any of the rules that is currently stated in the Ofcom code.

i didnt say any of them was, what i was saying was in response that some of girls have changed their shows due to peoples comments, hence why i said that it looks like the girls know they may be breaking some kind of rule.
Hmm, I see what you're both saying. Is there a middle ground in analyzing this? If a change in performance style has become evident following one of the usual trumped-up 'complaints', then perhaps the girls have eased back on the throttle somewhat in the same way as a driver warned by a friendly fellow motorist of an impending speed camera might dip to a speed somewhat lower than the actual (permissible0 speed limit, just to play on the safe side and ensure no chance of a slip-up. Speedos and Gatsos don't always agree on the speed; models and Ofcom might not always be in tune on acceptable performance levels? Am I somewhere near?

And no, it's certainly not time for a mass attack on Ofcom, not if I'm the general. Although there was that low-level, pinpoint RAF Mosquito raid on the Gestapo HQ in Copenhagen... maybe lessons can be learned.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
25-04-2011 01:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-04-2011 00:51 )gazfc Wrote:  Its all on the same forum so has context, you like 2 post about ofcom in pretty much every section of this FORUM so its all relevant.

I wasnt looking for an argument but your arsey reply drew it out of me, I suggest you go back and read my original post in this thread

The post is quoted for here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid808704

I think we'll have to call a truce as far as this is concerned, but I still stand by my recent post that what you said was extremely dangerous and that's all I have to say on the matter, at the end of the day let's try and keep this forum relevant without this turning out into nothing more than mindless spamming.
25-04-2011 01:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(25-04-2011 01:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(25-04-2011 00:51 )gazfc Wrote:  Its all on the same forum so has context, you like 2 post about ofcom in pretty much every section of this FORUM so its all relevant.

I think we'll have to call a truce as far as this is concerned, but I still stand by my recent post that what you said was extremely dangerous and that's all I have to say on the matter, at the end of the day let's try and keep this forum relevant without this turning out into nothing more than mindless spamming.

Can you stop posting about ofcom in every other section of the forum then?
25-04-2011 01:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-04-2011 23:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  All we need is some rules that are reasonable, Ofcom rules state that a model is allowed to go naked after 11 O'Clock but one snag in the deal is they are not allowed to show their vagina, well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a bit confusing as the Vagina is as much a part of the models body as is the tit's. These rules need to be redone, to me no half measures, it's either all or nothing as far as I'm concerned and the babe channels need to go back to Ofcom to have these rules written up again to clarify this, then stick to the rules and only warn or fine the channels if they undergo any of this outwith the permitted hours. Just watching the eurotic tv webstream and they have similar rules in place but the models are allowed to show everything fully from 10PM to 3AM and it works perfectly and they just get on with it and the show goe's on without any hindrance or fear of upsetting the board of censors. All we need is commonsense rules such as theirs and all we need to ask for, it's that simple. Far from ideal but it would be a start.

I agree on every point, SB, things have become absolutley ridiculous of late. Sportxxx - up until a couple of weeks ago the only channel daring to push things a little - have tightened up so severley it doesn't bare thinking about.

I've come to the conclusion now that there's nothing we or the babeshows can do about Ofcom (not that the babeshows ever had the balls to stand up to them anyway). As someone else has already said, we just have to be patient and wait for them to hang themselves, because it's not only babeshow viewers who are seeing them for the waste of time and money they are Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 01:11 by StanTheMan.)
25-04-2011 01:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Unfortunately gazfc that's not allways possible as you know when trying to debate the reasons why a show may be lacking in content. Every post I do I aim to make it as relevant as possible to the subject or channel in question, what I allways try to do is give an honest view or opinion and if it involves Ofcom then I will allways do so that it brings reality to the forum in question, that's just the way I do my posting and that's what makes my posts every bit as unique as the next poster, we are all individuals at the end of the day and if I have a strong viewpoint on the question in focus and that's the way I do my posting, with honesty and never hiding or masking from the truth in matter.
25-04-2011 01:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Hi Stan it was me who who did the post about if you give Ofcom enough rope they will hang themselves and they at present are doing a pretty good job of it lately, upset the Daily Mail brigade aswell as leading politicians who are only now beginning to see the shower of shit mob that Ofcom are. Maybe that's the real reason why no one within the Adult Industry are taking them on because from an outside point of view a lot of people outside Ofcom still view them as sleazy so maybe the best way forward is just to bide their time and wait for the time being, I look forward to commenting on the end of ofcom thread which could just be around the corner, Ofcom pissing off politicians and Daily Mail reader's doesn't look too good for their future does it. Only a matter of time now before Cameron officially sticks them on his bonfire of faceless quango's.
25-04-2011 01:36