babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat
(11-01-2011 19:49 )eagle_si Wrote:  The only good move for Sammie would have been back to Elite, and it was pretty clear from Jamie's announcement last night that that was a complete non-starter. While BS is better than nothing, it's awful from a capping point of view, for the obvious reasons.

I wouldn't say its awful mate, although I don't do caps (yet) so maybe can't really comment. I do believe it is the best option she had available to her, there is a strong line-up on Babestation daytime at the moment. Their daytime are stronger than their nighttime for me.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
11-01-2011 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

bs osg put me off watching on freeview. their webstream is not as good also you cannot get bsxtra or glamourchase webstreams. if they have bsxtra, glamourchase streams and better qualiter and bigger screen on bs then i would watch bs.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
11-01-2011 22:28
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(11-01-2011 19:49 )eagle_si Wrote:  The only good move for Sammie would have been back to Elite, and it was pretty clear from Jamie's announcement last night that that was a complete non-starter. While BS is better than nothing, it's awful from a capping point of view, for the obvious reasons.

Sammie being there before I just couldn't see her going back to Elite.

(11-01-2011 21:58 )Regenerated Wrote:  I wouldn't say its awful mate, although I don't do caps (yet) so maybe can't really comment. I do believe it is the best option she had available to her, there is a strong line-up on Babestation daytime at the moment. Their daytime are stronger than their nighttime for me.

Yes I don't do caps and probably never would, but it isn't a bad move for Sammie but if she could be tempted into doing night time it would be even better to see her gorgeous body more! and I do agree there is a much stronger line-up for daytime than nights.Cool
11-01-2011 23:18
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I would have liked to see her back on Elite too, but it was never going to happen. The advertising / plugging / osg's are terrible on Babestation nights, but I think they're tolerable on daytime, it doesn't seem too bad.

I think Sammie will light up whichever channel she goes to, and she joins a strong line-up on Babestation days.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
11-01-2011 23:24
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Fuck It!!! annoyed
11-01-2011 23:57
AndyPandy Offline
Junior Poster

annoyed would have loved to see her back on elite doing a night time 2-4-1 with Emma but cam keep dreaming lol. This is a confusing decision as Sammie is a massive tease on her shows usually wearing as little as she can get away with but that won't happen now due to this new girls covering up rule annoyed
12-01-2011 16:14
mrichie10 Away
Banned

wow yeah the osg are pretty bad no fuckin terrible but we get to see sammie P get in :-D
12-01-2011 19:51
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Now there's a Sammie BS thread: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28396, perhaps this one can be closed.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-01-2011 20:08
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

(12-01-2011 16:14 )AndyPandy Wrote:  annoyed would have loved to see her back on elite doing a night time 2-4-1 with Emma but cam keep dreaming lol. This is a confusing decision as Sammie is a massive tease on her shows usually wearing as little as she can get away with but that won't happen now due to this new girls covering up rule annoyed
Don,t get us mixed up it would have been nice to see her back but i understand why she could not go back.But now the gorgeous sammie will be on babestation
13-01-2011 00:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV