babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
(22-09-2010 14:54 )rover1 Wrote:  does the pad have a schedule so that you you know who's on or whos going to be on ? same for bangbabes ?
Never seen a schedule for the Pad or Bangbabes , some times a few of the girls themselves come on this forum and say when they are on , i think a day and night time show schedule would be a good idea , maybe some one from Bangmedia should come on here and put one up , but i don't think they will , customer relations is not one of Bangmedia's strong points .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-09-2010 15:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good move for sammie as the pad is the 2nd best dayshow behind elite and sammie's addition will push it closer to elite. Good move for the pad as well as sammie still appears in the lads mags and people will see sammie in them and call her on the pad

Piper Niven Superfan
22-09-2010 15:37
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

if we make enough noise then maybe they'll create a schedule. you never know ?
22-09-2010 15:42
BuddyG Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-09-2010 15:42 )rover1 Wrote:  if we make enough noise then maybe they'll create a schedule. you never know ?

Or just read Sammie's Twitter - 10am-8.46pm x

http://twitter.com/sammieofficial
22-09-2010 16:55
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Personally, I think she may find it tough on the Pad - she was arguably seen as being Elite's prize daytime asset (until Alice came along?) but she'll find the competition so to speak a lot stronger at the Pad - the likes of Dannii, Kelly, Emma and Fernanda really know how to put on a day show and take it as close to the mark as they can. Sammie won't do that so may get overshadowed. Let's face all she really did on Elite was lie there all day long - and she'll still keep promising to do this that and the other but do none of it!

Without doubt though, she's one of the best looking, most natural girls there is so it'll still be great to see her on screen.
22-09-2010 18:01
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Glad she's back our screens, let's hope for a sammie/Evelyn 2-4-1
22-09-2010 18:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

I hope elite are doing a part exchange ..evelynn for sammie p........what a swap that would be Wink
22-09-2010 18:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-09-2010 18:36 )alexxxi Wrote:  I hope elite are doing a part exchange ..evelynn for sammie p........what a swap that would be Wink

Nah, keep Evelynn on The Pad. Cool
22-09-2010 18:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, Vikki T is still with Elite TV, so they still have their main daytime asset. I can't see Sammie struggling on The Pad, I mean, I imagine she's already built up a loyal fan base whilst she's been on these channels, and the fact that she still appears in the lad mags is always going to help her.
22-09-2010 18:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-09-2010 18:01 )ravenous Wrote:  Personally, I think she may find it tough on the Pad - she was arguably seen as being Elite's prize daytime asset (until Alice came along?) but she'll find the competition so to speak a lot stronger at the Pad - the likes of Dannii, Kelly, Emma and Fernanda really know how to put on a day show and take it as close to the mark as they can. Sammie won't do that so may get overshadowed. Let's face all she really did on Elite was lie there all day long - and she'll still keep promising to do this that and the other but do none of it!

Without doubt though, she's one of the best looking, most natural girls there is so it'll still be great to see her on screen.
I think you have got a point there , Sammie will have to up her game so as to not get overshadowed by the girls you mention , you can also add Tiffany and Lynsey to that list , those two never stop moving , Sammie will have to move about much more on the Pad than she did on Elite and that's for sure .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-09-2010 18:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV