Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Hayley

hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hayley
Hi all hope your well.
Just a quick message to say hello and let you no that I am starting on the chat this week Big Grin my first shift is thursday 4-9pm so make sure you tune in and say hello.
Im really excited about joining the team, im a fan of the show anyway and cant wait to get started and meeting the girls.

If anyone fancies doing me a little favour and recording the show and making a little hayleys first day video for me that would be great id REALLY REALLY appeciate it. Im working on a website at the moment and would love to add the best footage to it.

If theres any topics you want me to bring up tomorrow then let me no and i'll see wha i can do.

Wish me luck, im a little nrvous - its been a while since iv done live tv, so be nice Smile

See you tomorrow

Hayley x x x
22-09-2010 09:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: Hayley
Good luck Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
22-09-2010 10:37
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Your are with Charlie so don't worry you are in good hands!!

(22-09-2010 09:59 )hayleyallen Wrote:  Wish me luck, im a little nrvous - its been a while since iv done live tv, so be nice Smile
22-09-2010 11:19
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thank you, really enjoyed my first show - charlie was lovely and made me feel totally at home, cant wait for my next shift Smile
24-09-2010 10:28
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Love watching the gorgeous and genuine Hayley...but I don't think I can sit through anymore of this show lol....I'm all for having a good natter but I couldn't do it without the possibility of a DTW at the end of it or at least a saucy innuendo or too.

Hayley your a natural.... but a bit of constructive critisism don't turn the end of every sentence into a little song lol.
30-09-2010 19:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

For those unfamiliar with some terms what does DTW mean?

(30-09-2010 19:08 )docutech Wrote:  Love watching the gorgeous and genuine Hayley...but I don't think I can sit through anymore of this show lol....I'm all for having a good natter but I couldn't do it without the possibility of a DTW at the end of it or at least a saucy innuendo or too.

Hayley your a natural.... but a bit of constructive critisism don't turn the end of every sentence into a little song lol.
30-09-2010 22:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2010 22:49 )mikedafc Wrote:  For those unfamiliar with some terms what does DTW mean?

(30-09-2010 19:08 )docutech Wrote:  Love watching the gorgeous and genuine Hayley...but I don't think I can sit through anymore of this show lol....I'm all for having a good natter but I couldn't do it without the possibility of a DTW at the end of it or at least a saucy innuendo or too.

Lol, Hi Mike DTW means multi tasking and doing something very naughty ...but natural... as you talk to the lady on the screen....

Don't get me wrong I love to chat and are happy to just chat without the DTW....but not at a whopping £1.50 a minute .....as someone who can easily stay on the line for 20 / 30 mins at that rate I want a little bit more....as I can chat about last night's TV or the weather over my garden fence for nothing.....and the neighbour ain't bad
04-10-2010 20:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I was a bit dosed up with the cold when I wrote the last message!! LOL!!

(04-10-2010 20:55 )docutech Wrote:  Lol, Hi Mike DTW means multi tasking and doing something very naughty ...but natural... as you talk to the lady on the screen....

Don't get me wrong I love to chat and are happy to just chat without the DTW....but not at a whopping £1.50 a minute .....as someone who can easily stay on the line for 20 / 30 mins at that rate I want a little bit more....as I can chat about last night's TV or the weather over my garden fence for nothing.....and the neighbour ain't bad
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2010 22:39 by mikedafc.)
04-10-2010 22:00
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2010 09:59 )hayleyallen Wrote:  ....Wish me luck....

It's a bit late but,
GOOD LUCK HAYLEY

A little tip for anyone who's stuck for something to say to Hayley....mention weddingslaugh
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 15:31 by little gimp.)
06-10-2010 15:31
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Did anyone catch Hayley on the chat yesterday (wednesday)? she looked absolutly incredible - she is even more beautiful than she used to be if possible and i think looks better on tv than in her photos. Has anyone got any clips of her from yesterday or her other two shows you could post?
Hayley if you read this you style of presenting is really good your a total natural and although i would have love to see you on something a little sexier like elite or babe station daytime i think the chat really suits your personality and am just happy to have you back.
Didnt manage to send a text yesterday as i have limited credit but when is your next show? will try and let you no im watching then.
07-10-2010 08:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV