lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive
(28-12-2010 09:38 )welshken Wrote:  Kitty's show was cancelled due to illness, and will hopefully be rescheduled soon.

Yes Kitty told me that is was cancelled due to bad circumstances but she said that she should be doing another next week I can reveal.

(28-12-2010 19:29 )rocksaviour Wrote:  She'll be on tomorrow from 7

Yes Kitty is on tommorow morning.
28-12-2010 20:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wata_bout_ye Offline
Junior Poster

sorry for the noobish question but what exactly does glamour stars live offer, a webshow? and d u get to type messages to the girl etc?

(10-01-2011 11:43 )wata_bout_ye Wrote:  sorry for the noobish question but what exactly does glamour stars live offer, a webshow? and d u get to type messages to the girl etc?

Hi wata_bout_ye it's a webcam site - you can either have a private 1-2-1 with the models (but this is quite expensive) or watch a public show, these are good value at 10 dollars (about £6) for a ticket for the full 20 minute show, sometimes to topless and occasionally to nude.

In a show you'll be able to see and hear the model and you communicate with them by typing. Models will do their best to respond to everyone but if there are a lot of comments they may not be able to respond to everyone personally.

I would recommend buying 10 credits (£6) as you get a free ticket with this. You could then use your free ticket for Kitty's show on Thursday and maybe use the remaining 10 for Sammie Pennington on Friday, it's effectively then £3 per show. Knowing Kitty and Sammie I don't think you'd be disappointed Smile
10-01-2011 11:43
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(01-10-2010 21:56 )DEKNICHOL Wrote:  Why is gorgeous Kitty not on Elite Nights? She is their number 1 babe by a distance.

Kitty has said to me that she doesn't want to do nights at the moment but maybe one day we can hope!Cool
10-01-2011 17:19
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Fellas,

Most of you probably know this already but Kitty's doing a Show on GSL tonight at 10.00pm.

If her tweets are anything to go by she's trying to grow her boobies even bigger - I for one will be seeing how this effort is progressing this evening!!
13-01-2011 19:23
admin. Offline
Administrator

Today's Kitty Lea striptease show is at 10:00 tonight. Be there or be square - click below to see the show:

glamour girls live striptease
13-01-2011 21:13
admin. Offline
Administrator

The minutes are ticking away to tonight's main event - now only 16 minutes to go. Be there be happy!
13-01-2011 21:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So, how was it???

Smile
26-01-2011 02:46
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know what's going on with Kitty Lea's Show tonight please?

Four days ago I was sent a promotional email telling me what's on GSL this week - it included a "wet and wild" Show by Kitty Lea on Friday 28th January, 9.00pm.

The "what's on" page on GSL now has no mention of this Show, but there's been no official cancellation, and nobody from GSL has come on here to explain what the situation is. No apology or anything.

I heard Kitty finished her Elite dayshow earlier than normal today so I thought that was so that she could get home and get ready for her GSL Show.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2011 20:42 by stueyboy.)
28-01-2011 20:41
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(28-01-2011 20:41 )stueyboy Wrote:  Does anyone know what's going on with Kitty Lea's Show tonight please?

I chatted to Kitty earlier and she told me that it has been put to a later date and is now on Feb 9th and she couldn't make it for tonight as she was too busy.
28-01-2011 22:26
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2011 20:41 )stueyboy Wrote:  Does anyone know what's going on with Kitty Lea's Show tonight please?

Four days ago I was sent a promotional email telling me what's on GSL this week - it included a "wet and wild" Show by Kitty Lea on Friday 28th January, 9.00pm.

The "what's on" page on GSL now has no mention of this Show, but there's been no official cancellation, and nobody from GSL has come on here to explain what the situation is. No apology or anything.

I heard Kitty finished her Elite dayshow earlier than normal today so I thought that was so that she could get home and get ready for her GSL Show.

To be fair, GSL have emailed out to ticket holders, explaining that Kitty was unable to keep to that date, and have refunded tickets.

Did you buy a ticket for the show concerned?

As this isnt the official GSL site, I wouldn't expect GSL to come here apologising etc. There's the official GSL forum, and as I've said, they emailed all ticket holders explaining the situation, no fault of their own.

Kenny
29-01-2011 19:00

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks