Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
(17-11-2010 03:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  >>>>>>& as one of Ruby's lesser fans,
.....let me inform/remind everybody that her next show is at 6am on Friday.
........how many of Queen Ruby's devoted subjects knew that???TongueTongueTongue

I didn't. Good shout my man! Cool
17-11-2010 19:08
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Must be one of those days, bit dour, Ruby's wearing a skimpy black patterned bikini, but most of what I've seen of the show she's been lying face down talking to the producerHuh.....& that bed in a pink box set is getting to be a real bore, ever since Babeworld restarted all they've ever changed is the beddingHuh; something a bit more imaginative to showcase Ruby & the other girls desparately needed + Ruby resurrecting the fishnet outfit she wore on Live960 would also be a big plus....Heart

EDIT For the benefit of all Queen Ruby's loyal subjects,
..........she is back on tomorrow at 6am & promises not to be late.

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 14:29 by RRROGER.)
19-11-2010 13:08
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2010 13:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  maybe Sootbag1, as the only one on the forum she doesn't bite, could persuade her that another night show would be appreciated......BlushBlush

I spoke to the aforementioned Miss Summers this morning and passed on this forum's request that she do another night show soon. After careful consideration of this, she authorised me to convey her formal response to all whom it may interest. And I quote..........:

Quote:Nooooooo! Tell them to piss off and go and wank over someone else instead.

It's the sort of response only Ruby could give! Surprised Bounce I think it's fair to say she's a daytime girl for the foreseeable future. Sorry guys, I tried. bladewave
19-11-2010 18:42
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

The other Afro-Caribean lady on the show, the delightful Ms Corinne Harrison is far more capable of fulfilling my expectations & needs than Ms Summers & is also receptive & responsive to the wishes of her fans, therefore if Ms Summers wishes to continue in the relative oblivion of the Breakfast show forgive me if I yawn.

19-11-2010 19:30
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-11-2010 19:30 )RRROGER Wrote:  The other Afro-Caribean lady on the show, the delightful Ms Corinne Harrison is far more capable of fulfilling my expectations & needs than Ms Summers & is also receptive & responsive to the wishes of her fans, therefore if Ms Summers wishes to continue in the relative oblivion of the Breakfast show forgive me if I yawn.

Awwww, she'll be gutted to hear you talk about her like that mate!! Wink
19-11-2010 19:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(19-11-2010 19:30 )RRROGER Wrote:  The other Afro-Caribean lady on the show, the delightful Ms Corinne Harrison is far more capable of fulfilling my expectations & needs than Ms Summers & is also receptive & responsive to the wishes of her fans, therefore if Ms Summers wishes to continue in the relative oblivion of the Breakfast show forgive me if I yawn.

what this guy said
20-11-2010 15:01
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Despite the fact that Ruby probably thinks I'm her Antichrist, I do watch her shows, despite the monotonous show format, didn't see much today as 'cos despite Bangmedia technical problems, I've been watching Evelynn & Sammie in their revealing outfits & also smiling, more watchable than watching someone lieing face down for hour after hour & mostly scowling, but presumably that's only to confirm her attitude to her fans on this forum......... Nooooooo! Tell them to piss off and go and wank over someone else instead.

Don't know if Ruby still reads the posts on this forum, but if she does & thinks I'm so bad,
.........speak to Corinne & ask her opinion of me.

>>>>>>>>& finally to prove I do watch the show......
Queen Ruby wishes it to be known that she is back on Monday 6am-1:15pm

20-11-2010 15:16
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Ahhhhh, another Saturday, another 'Ruby debate'. Big Grin Wink

I guess why people like RRROGER and the rest of us keep tuning in to watch Ruby (despite all the comments on here that would suggest we had no intention of watching her ever again), is that she makes for good telly. She always looks great, has a wonderful smile and there's always that element of unpredicatability where you never know what might happen next.

If you try to talk to her as a fellow human being, she's funny, opinionated, entertaining, caring, controversial, honest and forthright. Remember, she does a daytime show, so let's not expect her to start telling you how she wants you to slip her 6 inches, and stuff like that. Comments about her clothing come down to personal taste, but I don't hold with the view that you have to dress like Fernanda in order to be sexy. It's more about using your imagination during the daytime than it is being blatantly crude and rude.

I think that's half the problem with some guys. Their inability to show any respect or decency towards her is both shocking and depressing. Jees, here's a hint guys - try and be nice and friendly, practice trying to have a normal conversation with her, build up a rapport, and you'll find she's far more likely to indulge your fantasies than if you grunt one word answers at her before ordering her to spread her legs so you can have a wank. It's not rocket science. bladewave Rolleyes

If you want a nice bit of daytime banter, or even a flirty chat, whilst looking at super-fit girl, then Ruby is great. If you like your girl in nothing more than a cheese-wire g-string, with her legs wrapped behind her head, and urging you to fill her full of spunk, then you'd best not switch on the telly before 10.00pm.

I don't think the line between day and night shows needs to be blurred by constantly urging girls like Ruby to be more blantantly rude. Let's leave both as they are.

She hasn't got contempt for her fans - quite the opposite, she's always given me the impression of going out of her way to engage with decent people who treat her with respect. We can hardly blame her for not thinking it's worth her time to go out of her way to please people who's only constructive comment was that her tits weren't out for long enough last time. But you're right in one regard RRROGER, Ruby is the Queen of Daytime. Smile
20-11-2010 16:15
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(20-11-2010 15:16 )RRROGER Wrote:  Despite the fact that Ruby probably thinks I'm her Antichrist, I do watch her shows, despite the monotonous show format, didn't see much today as 'cos despite Bangmedia technical problems, I've been watching Evelynn & Sammie in their revealing outfits & also smiling, more watchable than watching someone lieing face down for hour after hour & mostly scowling, but presumably that's only to confirm her attitude to her fans on this forum......... Nooooooo! Tell them to piss off and go and wank over someone else instead.

Don't know if Ruby still reads the posts on this forum, but if she does & thinks I'm so bad,
.........speak to Corinne & ask her opinion of me.

>>>>>>>>& finally to prove I do watch the show......
Queen Ruby wishes it to be known that she is back on Monday 6am-1:15pm

that would be me rrroger she loathes me.

and i just wanted to say what a fine post by sootbag makes a lot of valid points and i guess fair points.
20-11-2010 16:48
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(20-11-2010 16:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and i just wanted to say what a fine post by sootbag makes a lot of valid points and i guess fair points.

Absolutely. Can I summarise it by saying Ruby is a human being with character strengths and weaknesses like the rest of us - the very things that make us the individuals we are!

At the end of the day, we are all free to decide who we do and don't like and although I may not agree with you, I am more than happy to defend your right to do so (as long as you maintain a sense of proportion).

D G x x x
20-11-2010 17:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV