Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
Im with Sootbag1 on this one. It is all down to indiviual taste.

If you dont like, dont watch.

If we all went for the negative approach in forums I would be over in the Fernanda forum right now complaining about her second set of implants, before that I would have been complaining about her first set of implants. Dont even get me started on the poodle'icious hair style or the sprayed on tanlines. And RRROGER may find this hard to beleive but I dont even like her wardrobe, not one bit.

Something else for RRROGER, pasties are to me what kryptonite is to Superman, so Evelynn could be on screen just wearing nothing but 3 carefully placed pasties and I would have no interest. Nothing against Evelynn, I hate pasties. Thats just my opinion which I have not aired in the Evelynn forum because its just my opinion and that is also why I choose not to watch her.

And to finish on a positive note:
Ruby was looking very bootylicious today, I noticed and im a boob guy Big Grin

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
20-11-2010 17:57
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

The "poodle'icious" hairstyle comment was uncalled for. That is Fernanda's natural hair and may be seen, to put it lightly , not very PC..

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-11-2010 18:37
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Great post Sootbag, couldnt of put it better myself....
she could be wearing a bin bag in the most boring set you could imagine but i still think i'd be watching with interest!

In fact if for the whole show it showed nothing but her face that would do me, cos damn she's pretty! Heart
20-11-2010 19:36
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2010 18:37 )Mr Head Wrote:  The "poodle'icious" hairstyle comment was uncalled for. That is Fernanda's natural hair and may be seen, to put it lightly , not very PC..

As against the 99.9999999999% of other discussion topics on this forum which are very PC! bladewave Bounce
21-11-2010 12:58
welsh_londoner Offline
Kinky so and so

(19-11-2010 18:42 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(16-11-2010 13:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  maybe Sootbag1, as the only one on the forum she doesn't bite, could persuade her that another night show would be appreciated......BlushBlush

I spoke to the aforementioned Miss Summers this morning and passed on this forum's request that she do another night show soon. After careful consideration of this, she authorised me to convey her formal response to all whom it may interest. And I quote..........:

Quote:Nooooooo! Tell them to piss off and go and wank over someone else instead.

It's the sort of response only Ruby could give! Surprised Bounce I think it's fair to say she's a daytime girl for the foreseeable future. Sorry guys, I tried. bladewave

Look, I'm not taking sides here or knocking Ruby (erk erk, chance'd be a fine thing!) but does she actually think guys don't wank over her when she's on in the morning? I mean, come on!
21-11-2010 18:53
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(21-11-2010 18:53 )welsh_londoner Wrote:  Look, I'm not taking sides here or knocking Ruby (erk erk, chance'd be a fine thing!) but does she actually think guys don't wank over her when she's on in the morning? I mean, come on!

I'm sure she is well aware of what goes on. I personally think that it would interfere with me having my breakfast...

D G x x x
21-11-2010 19:35
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Ruby was on yesterday morning, (thought someone should mention it.Tongue), but as she was about to inform when her next show was, she started arguing with the producer about what time she finished.....& that was that.

23-11-2010 01:56
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Ahhhhhh, just when I thought he might be slipping up - here comes today's 'anti-Ruby' post from RRROGER. Sad
23-11-2010 17:24
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I had seen Ruby on for the last 2 days but really only in passing so didnt feel right to comment. Other than to say she looked fantastic as she always does...

As for her discussion with a producer/manager whoever it may have been, i didnt see it so cant comment,other than to say we all have
little bust ups with management and work colleagues etc, i dont see the point in highlighting it tbh!

Hopefully i catch more of her next shift whenever that may be Smile
23-11-2010 19:08
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I think Ruby has looked absolutely fantastic these past few days. The previous statement was in no way influenced by a very personal shout out this morning. Big Grin

(23-11-2010 19:08 )astonv1 Wrote:  Hopefully i catch more of her next shift whenever that may be Smile

Thursday and Friday morning are her next shifts. She phones me and tells me you know. Bounce

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 22:17 by DGxxx.)
23-11-2010 22:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV