Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
(23-11-2010 22:15 )DGxxx Wrote:  Thursday and Friday morning are her next shifts. She phones me and tells me you know.

So Corinne rings RRROGER and tells him when she's next on, and Ruby rings DGxxx and tells him when she's next on. Huh

I tell you what astonv1 mate, any ideas where me and you are going wrong, coz I'll be buggered if I know???? bladewave Sad
23-11-2010 22:38
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(23-11-2010 22:38 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 22:15 )DGxxx Wrote:  Thursday and Friday morning are her next shifts. She phones me and tells me you know.

So Corinne rings RRROGER and tells him when she's next on, and Ruby rings DGxxx and tells him when she's next on. Huh

I tell you what astonv1 mate, any ideas where me and you are going wrong, coz I'll be buggered if I know???? bladewave Sad

No idea mate Tongue
23-11-2010 23:12
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(23-11-2010 22:38 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  I tell you what astonv1 mate, any ideas where me and you are going wrong, coz I'll be buggered if I know???? bladewave Sad

I believe the key is "creative" writing Wink
24-11-2010 10:54
master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

(20-11-2010 18:37 )Mr Head Wrote:  The "poodle'icious" hairstyle comment was uncalled for. That is Fernanda's natural hair and may be seen, to put it lightly , not very PC..

Not PC? Ridiculous.
24-11-2010 13:28
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(24-11-2010 13:28 )master_exploder Wrote:  
(20-11-2010 18:37 )Mr Head Wrote:  The "poodle'icious" hairstyle comment was uncalled for. That is Fernanda's natural hair and may be seen, to put it lightly , not very PC..

Not PC? Ridiculous.

More poochie that PC if you ask me...
24-11-2010 14:17
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

Was Ruby the sexy barefoot girl that was on Babeworld earlier today? If so then she was crackin!!! :-) Very nice.

I texted asking for a closer look at her lovely feet and she duly obliged.

Thank youuuuuu!!!

:o)
26-11-2010 01:01
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

If the girl you saw wasn't busty blonde Rachel Taylor then it must have Ruby.
26-11-2010 01:35
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2010 16:15 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  Ahhhhh, another Saturday, another 'Ruby debate'. Big Grin Wink

I guess why people like RRROGER and the rest of us keep tuning in to watch Ruby (despite all the comments on here that would suggest we had no intention of watching her ever again), is that she makes for good telly. She always looks great, has a wonderful smile and there's always that element of unpredicatability where you never know what might happen next.

If you try to talk to her as a fellow human being, she's funny, opinionated, entertaining, caring, controversial, honest and forthright. Remember, she does a daytime show, so let's not expect her to start telling you how she wants you to slip her 6 inches, and stuff like that. Comments about her clothing come down to personal taste, but I don't hold with the view that you have to dress like Fernanda in order to be sexy. It's more about using your imagination during the daytime than it is being blatantly crude and rude.

I think that's half the problem with some guys. Their inability to show any respect or decency towards her is both shocking and depressing. Jees, here's a hint guys - try and be nice and friendly, practice trying to have a normal conversation with her, build up a rapport, and you'll find she's far more likely to indulge your fantasies than if you grunt one word answers at her before ordering her to spread her legs so you can have a wank. It's not rocket science. bladewave Rolleyes

If you want a nice bit of daytime banter, or even a flirty chat, whilst looking at super-fit girl, then Ruby is great. If you like your girl in nothing more than a cheese-wire g-string, with her legs wrapped behind her head, and urging you to fill her full of spunk, then you'd best not switch on the telly before 10.00pm.

I don't think the line between day and night shows needs to be blurred by constantly urging girls like Ruby to be more blantantly rude. Let's leave both as they are.

She hasn't got contempt for her fans - quite the opposite, she's always given me the impression of going out of her way to engage with decent people who treat her with respect. We can hardly blame her for not thinking it's worth her time to go out of her way to please people who's only constructive comment was that her tits weren't out for long enough last time. But you're right in one regard RRROGER, Ruby is the Queen of Daytime. Smile

I concur with most of what's written its far better and more fun to build up a rappour with a daytime girl, its great to have a decent conversation added to a bit of flirting.

I also agree with the comment about the imagination, when Ruby did nights I actually prefer the thought of her boobs slipping out rather than full topless, but that is just a personnal preference.

Having said that I will usually only a call a day show if I know the lady in question IS going to blur the lines berween day and night. I can talk for England and will happily cover 20 / 40 mins on any subject but at £1.50 a minute I think there needs to be the option of a lot more.

Not full night talk obviously but very strong innuendo that allows a guy to within reason release his tension at the end. I appreciate Ofcom rule but if so the channels should reduce their rates accordingly.

As for Ruby she's very sexy good company and genuine which I like in a lady too many on the bigger stations are false and just appear to read from a script, I like a decent conversation ....add something as an option at the end and you have a caller.
28-11-2010 10:36
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Although I've not spoken to her for a while Sad 'Miss Ruby' is a performer with a lot of character to go with her stunning curves.

She can look pouty and bored, moody and a bit outspoken but she's an interesting young woman. When she is on top form there are few performers who can match her appeal and she's actually a very perceptive person.

To each their own but I'm always glad to see Miss Ruby grace the screen. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-11-2010 11:48
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

........Firebird missed this one.....SurprisedSurprisedTongue

No show from Corinne so watched Ruby instead...Huh
......only just started sorting out the technology to post caps, but at the risk of provoking an attack of the grumps from Queen Ruby will post some more caps of her later; she's been there since 0640 & she's got a laptop on set, so maybe she'll log in to this site & see my post....TongueTongue

[Image: title0226.jpg]

28-11-2010 18:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV