Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
Here's a series of caps from Ruby's show yesterday morning, linked to the cap in my previous post,
....as Ruby made some wardrobe adjustments, practicing for her next night show...?????BounceBounce

If her fan(s) didn't notice, her next show is 6am on Thursday....

[Image: title02222_102.jpg] [Image: title02223.jpg]

[Image: title02225.jpg] [Image: title02226.jpg]

[Image: title02227.jpg] [Image: title0224.jpg]

[Image: title02230.jpg] [Image: title02233.jpg]

29-11-2010 14:41
Find all posts by this user
johnfordannie Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sorry Dannie.............got timed out yesterday..... but great to catch up with you.

No message!!!!!
29-11-2010 15:00
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

You're a brave man RRROGER. Good job Ruby doesn't visit these parts any more - have you forgotten what she thinks of unflattering photographs of her? Surprised Wink

I bet you were mightily impressed with her 13.5 hour shift yesterday though! Like the Goliath of the babe channels that she is, all other channels' girls were crushed into the ground as she dominated the viewing of the 900s from pre-dawn to post-dusk. I loved the variety of fantasy senarios she acted out for her callers, including 'filing nails', 'chatting to off-screen producer', 'checking private text messages', 'surfing the net' and my favourite 'applying lip balm'. Bounce

God, I love this woman!! Tongue Heart Blush Tongue Heart Blush

(29-11-2010 15:00 )johnfordannie Wrote:  No message!!!!!

We've all been there mate, welcome to the club!! bladewave I don't care if she does have 50 Facebook PMs a day to answer, I demand a reply to my childish, smutty innuendo. I mean for Christ's sake, does she wanna shag me or not?? Huh
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 23:16 by Sootbag1.)
29-11-2010 23:11
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(29-11-2010 23:11 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  I loved the variety of fantasy senarios she acted out for her callers, including 'filing nails', 'chatting to off-screen producer', 'checking private text messages', 'surfing the net' and my favourite 'applying lip balm'. Bounce

God, I love this woman!! Tongue Heart Blush Tongue Heart Blush

I mean for Christ's sake, does she wanna shag me or not?? Huh

Hey, Ruby could appear on screen twiddling her thumbs and i'd be more than happy...as for your last comment sootbag1....You're the bloody brave one Surprised Tongue

Seriously though..I love this woman too Heart
30-11-2010 02:23
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno what's going on at Babeworld, Corinne told me last week that her next shift was 6am on Sunday, so up early to call her & Ruby turns up for a 14 hour shift; Ruby announced on the show that her next shift would be 6am on Thursday, but now she's turned up today, looking po-faced in the extreme, face down on the bed.
Watched 30 minutes of it, she answered a single call in that time & if her attitude on the phone was as sour as her demeanour the caller did well to last the 3 minutes the call took..Huh

30-11-2010 09:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I've only just managed to get a peak of Ruby this morning, so cant comment about earlier but she looks fantastic to me and is
on the sofa , laughing and joking on a call as i type this and seems quite jovial when not on the phone...If she does have
moments when she doesn't smile etc. then it just shows she is human and can actually express and emote in her face unlike
some of the botoxed perma-smiles you get with some of the girls on the babe-channels.

She keeps it real, and i like it like that!
30-11-2010 11:06
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2010 09:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dunno what's going on at Babeworld ..... Ruby announced on the show that her next shift would be 6am on Thursday, but now she's turned up today, looking po-faced in the extreme, face down on the bed.

Having come to rely on RRROGER's otherwise excellent early warning system for a few weeks now without fail, I obviously missed today's surprise appearance by HRH Roobs. bladewave

I'm guessing that what happened was that the scheduled girl dropped out at the last minute, and then Ruby - ever the professional - stepped in at short notice.

No doubt she was asked at the last minute, probably got very little sleep the night before, cancelled plans for her day off, battled through the snow and ice, and then had to appear fresh-faced, beautiful and chirpy at some God-awful time in the morning when most of us are still struggling to drag ourselves out of our pits.

Having done all of that, she was also no doubt required to be 'turned on' by some grunting Neanderthal who didn't even have the courtesy to ask her how she was. In such circumstances I think we can forgive her a certain po-ness of face.

As the Villa-boy says, there's a genuineness and honesty to Ruby that those of us who don't go ga-ga over the plastic fantastic really appreciate from her.

[PS. Congrats on the nomination in the Forum awards. Your sterling support of Ruby over the past few months should make you a deserved winner IMHO. Cool]

[PPS. If you do win, any change of sharing a pic of the Mrs with us? - she sounds like a babe! laugh]
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2010 22:45 by Sootbag1.)
30-11-2010 22:33
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(30-11-2010 22:33 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  As the Villa-boy says, there's a genuineness and honesty to Ruby that those of us who don't go ga-ga over the plastic fantastic really appreciate from her.

[PS. Congrats on the nomination in the Forum awards. Your sterling support of Ruby over the past few months should make you a deserved winner IMHO. Cool]

[PPS. If you do win, any change of sharing a pic of the Mrs with us? - she sounds like a babe! laugh]

I knew nothing of this nomination bladewave but thanks lol
30-11-2010 23:23
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2010 23:23 )astonv1 Wrote:  I knew nothing of this nomination bladewave but thanks lol

Sadly, I can take no credit for this because I nominated RRROGER on the basis of his early, and subsequently consistent, championing of the delight that is Corinne Harrison. But seeing as this came to nowt, I'm now shamelessly transfering my support to you! Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2010 23:31 by Sootbag1.)
30-11-2010 23:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(30-11-2010 22:33 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(30-11-2010 09:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dunno what's going on at Babeworld ..... Ruby announced on the show that her next shift would be 6am on Thursday, but now she's turned up today, looking po-faced in the extreme, face down on the bed.

Having come to rely on RRROGER's otherwise excellent early warning system for a few weeks now without fail, I obviously missed today's surprise appearance by HRH Roobs. bladewave

I'm guessing that what happened was that the scheduled girl dropped out at the last minute, and then Ruby - ever the professional - stepped in at short notice.

No doubt she was asked at the last minute, probably got very little sleep the night before, cancelled plans for her day off, battled through the snow and ice, and then had to appear fresh-faced, beautiful and chirpy at some God-awful time in the morning when most of us are still struggling to drag ourselves out of our pits.

Having done all of that, she was also no doubt required to be 'turned on' by some grunting Neanderthal who didn't even have the courtesy to ask her how she was. In such circumstances I think we can forgive her a certain po-ness of face.

My advice about the Thursday show was correct & she confirmed that before she went home yesterday; yesterday's show & your post brings back memories of the circumstances & repercussions over her night show.

01-12-2010 02:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV