Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
Didn't realise I'd recorded it, thought I was recording Fernanda on the The Pad, but related to debate about why girls work more or less than other girls, usually we hear that it's based on call statistics so how does Ruby fit.....see the caps from yesterday, the position & expression of Ruby in the caps did not alter apart from the odd fidget or twitch between 7:30am-8:25am when she went for her break; in that time 3 calls, total duration 7 minutes, last of those calls 2 minutes duration at 8:20am, returned from her 15 minute break after 25 minutes, her next call was exactly 60 minutes after her previous call.

Like it or lump it, Ruby has got an attitude problem.

Would you pay £1.50pm to speak to a girl with a face like this>>>>>>>>
[Image: title_033.jpg] [Image: title_039.jpg]

When astonv1 posted, by now 10am, it was apparent that the huge dose of nitrous oxide administered to Ruby by the producer, during her break, was finally showing some results....

01-12-2010 20:36
Find all posts by this user
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(01-12-2010 20:36 )RRROGER Wrote:  Would you pay £1.50pm to speak to a girl with a face like this>>>>>>>>

You'd have a face like that if you were forced to wear pants like that in this post Bang Media Licence Revoke era.

(I have a face like that at the moment but that is because I am not particularly enjoying the football and not because I am wearing granny pants...)

(01-12-2010 20:36 )RRROGER Wrote:  When astonv1 posted, by now 10am, it was apparent that the huge dose of nitrous oxide administered to Ruby by the producer, during her break, was finally showing some results....

That is no need for nitrous oxide with Ruby. All it took was the producer to administer the tickling I suggested. Took her mind completely off her pants...
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 22:36 by DGxxx.)
01-12-2010 22:21
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

RRROGER, what I'm about to say is in full recognition that I think you're one of the good ones and are one of the few people on this forum who I think is probably an alright kinda guy.

Having said that .......... isn't it time to lay off Ruby???? I mean, jees, this is getting close to bullying now. Fuck me!!! She scratched her arse at 7:43am for 15 seconds, are you gonna post a cap of it and explain why that makes her a shit TV babe?????

If you don't like her, then fill your days watching girls you do like. Don't spend it posting pictures of her in unflattering poses as 'justification' for your harsh words. All of the babes who do so much to entertain us are just ordinary people trying to do a good job. It's not nice to micro-analyse every facet of their personality at any given moment and try to drawn conclusions from it that may bear no resembelance to the truth.

How about we all agree.......... if we've got nothing nice to say, then let's not say anything at all. Somebody once said that on this forum a while back - any guesses who?
02-12-2010 00:05
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Much as I agree with what Sootbag1 has written, I don't think Ruby cares much about any criticism written about her on here any more.

However, I do agree with one thing RRROGER wrote: call statistics and therefore income do matter to the channels. Not being anal enough to actually conduct a survey myself, my overall impression is that Babeworld struggles for calls in the morning regardless of who is on but picks up as the morning progresses. If Ruby's not doing the business required compared to the other girls, then naturally she won't last long.

A poor lass on another channel was struggling to attract any interest at all the other morning and she was moving for England. This, using RRROGER's logic, can only be taken as a sign she doesn't have an attitude problem. Sadly, it also shows that daytime callers are not going to be lured into calling somebody just because they are shaking their booty.

All of what I've written is of course totally irrelevant as I have no idea what RRROGER is actually trying to achieve.

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2010 01:28 by DGxxx.)
02-12-2010 01:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Sorry RRRoger but if you give me a few minutes on a show then i could quite easily cap your favourite girls in not so flattering poses.

Your pics prove nothing other than show that you are using your new found technical abilities to launch some kind of hate campaign.

I dont like telling people to "change channel" etc if they dont like a girl, but i will say stop capping her if you are only dong it for
backing up your negative posts about her...After all why post a cap of someone if you dont like the way she looks in the cap!!!

I also think she does read these comments and will be affected by them (she's human after all)
02-12-2010 13:50
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(02-12-2010 01:26 )DGxxx Wrote:  ...my overall impression is that Babeworld struggles for calls in the morning regardless of who is on but picks up as the morning progresses. If Ruby's not doing the business required compared to the other girls, then naturally she won't last long.

A poor lass on another channel was struggling to attract any interest at all the other morning and she was moving for England...

Seems to me it's something like a 50/50 split - channel/set and performer.

Charlie O'Neal struggled a little for calls on the smaller/less popular channels - but look how she blossomed when she moved to Elite.

Success breeds success...

Ruby looked a lot happier during her Elite trial and - just from memory - seemed to be pretty busy on the phones.

I must admit that I just flick through the main channels when I'm working from home and often forget Sky 902 - so miss Ruby's show. My loss as - from what I've seen - she's on a par with most performers in the morning.

Final thought: Lying around for 13+ hours in a single shift would test anyone's presentation skills. I'm amazed that these girls can stick shifts like this at all (poor things must be bored out of their brains most of the time).Rolleyes
02-12-2010 20:03
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(02-12-2010 13:50 )astonv1 Wrote:  I also think she does read these comments and will be affected by them (she's human after all)

Well Ruby was certainly affected by some of these comments. She gave RRROGER a shout out this morning and said how he made her laugh and smile. I told her she was lucky to have such a dedicated fan prepared to put in all that time and effort.
02-12-2010 21:13
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-12-2010 21:13 )DGxxx Wrote:  She gave RRROGER a shout out this morning and said how he made her laugh and smile.

I hope she didn't frown slightly whilst she was singing RRROGER's praises. He'd probably take that as evidence that she was incapable of expressing genuine thanks, and should therefore be bannished from our screens forever more. Rolleyes

How typical of Ruby though to use the beginning of the festive season to give an example to us all of how we should rise above the petty squabbles and fallings out to remember that there's more that unites us than divides us; that we are stonger together than we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Whilst paralells between the birth of the Christ child and grown men sitting in front of the telly sqeezing one off may not be immediately apparent, I think that today Ruby has been able to show us that Christian message of forgiveness, tolerance, understanding and a love of all mankind is relevent to all aspects of our life, and is as importnat today as it was 2,000 years ago.

May I wish you, and your families, a very happy, peaceful and friendly Christmas. Heart Smile Heart
03-12-2010 00:29
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(03-12-2010 00:29 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  Whilst paralells between the birth of the Christ child and grown men sitting in front of the telly sqeezing one off may not be immediately apparent, I think that today Ruby has been able to show us that Christian message of forgiveness, tolerance, understanding and a love of all mankind is relevent to all aspects of our life, and is as importnat today as it was 2,000 years ago.

This is a piss take, right?laugh

Yeah, gotta be a piss take...
03-12-2010 00:56
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2010 00:56 )MeTarzan Wrote:  This is a piss take, right?

Well, no actually. OK, I'm not trying to suggest that Ruby is some sort of modern day Virgin Mary. My point was that over the last few weeks, RRROGER has been particularly nasty to Ruby, suggesting she doesn't deserve to be on the channel etc etc. Ruby is a total bitch who'd cut you down soon as look at you, right?

Hmmmm, wrong again. Because what Ruby did is go on TV and say some rather kind and endearing things about RRROGER. Now I don't actually know if this was prompted by the start of the festive season and a desire to show goodwill to all men, but I couldn't help but smile to myself that the so-called nastiest bitch on TV has actually shown herself to be what many of us already knew all along: a kind, caring, funny and friendly person.

And she sets a good example that many of us would do well to learn from.
03-12-2010 21:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV