Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

johnfordannie Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
Dannie/Ruby is the best daytime performer and would be wasted on nights.

Unfortunately she is often wasted on me as I never have time to switch on the box before work so I would request aftenoon perfomances...... preferably Saturday
16-11-2010 13:42
Find all posts by this user
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2010 13:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems I'm the only one on the forum watching Ruby, maybe she's frightened everyone else away with her aggressive demeanour

The biggest problem for me is that I never know when shes on. Whenever I seem to put the channel on all I get is a rotation of adverts. When confronted with adverts I just switch channel.

I think maybe Babeworld should follow Paradiso and at least give some idea of who is coming next and at what time.

Are you saying that Ruby is aggressive, I was around when she kicked off. I think I would have put her down as feisty Smile I think the rule is if anybody has any suggestions or requests aimed at Ruby its best to phone her, I wont be making any suggestions here Big Grin

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
16-11-2010 14:18
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-11-2010 13:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems I'm the only one on the forum watching Ruby

Certainly not..I was watching Ruby first thing this morning just wasnt able to login...She was wearing a yellow swimsuit type thingy Tongue
Was her normal stunning self Heart

Wasnt able to catch her show later on but if your description of the outfit was accurate then im sure she looked stunning then also.

Oh and i dont think she has an aggressive demeanour at all...she just doesnt take any shit...and some people dont like that , personally i love it!
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 21:56 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
16-11-2010 17:20
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

A lot of people, like myself, don't have Sky so if there is no webstream then viewership will decline. So if Babeworld want to maximise their profits they know what to do

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
16-11-2010 17:51
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-11-2010 17:51 )smoothc Wrote:  A lot of people, like myself, don't have Sky so if there is no webstream then viewership will decline. So if Babeworld want to maximise their profits they know what to do

I do have sky but im dying for a webstream so i can cap some of these girls...not least Ruby!
16-11-2010 18:03
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2010 13:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  maybe Sootbag1, as the only one on the forum she doesn't bite, could persuade her that another night show would be appreciated......BlushBlush

Err, it'd be like a lamb to the slaughter!! eek

Seriously though, Ruby gets some flack for coming on here and debating issues with us in her own inimitable style. But I think most of us are actually pretty appreciative that she can be bothered to do so (when she clearly doesn't have to). Like brit100 says, she can be a bit fiesty, but there's never any genuine malace to what she says.

We all need to become a bit more like astonv1 - never has anyone ever taken being called a "dickhead" with such good grace. Bounce

And it's not for me to break Ruby's breaking news, but RRROGER may be getting his wish coming true sooner than he thinks. Hmmmmmmmm. Huh Wink Big Grin
17-11-2010 00:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

>>>>>>& as one of Ruby's lesser fans,
.....let me inform/remind everybody that her next show is at 6am on Friday.
........how many of Queen Ruby's devoted subjects knew that???TongueTongueTongue

17-11-2010 03:04
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(17-11-2010 03:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  >>>>>>& as one of Ruby's lesser fans,
.....let me inform/remind everybody that her next show is at 6am on Friday.
........how many of Queen Ruby's devoted subjects knew that???TongueTongueTongue

Well, at least one does!

Thanks, RRROGERBig Grin
17-11-2010 11:18
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-11-2010 17:20 )astonv1 Wrote:  Certainly not..I was watching Ruby first thing this morning just wasnt able to login...She was wearing a yellow swimsuit type thingy Tongue
Was her normal stunning self Heart

Wasnt able to catch her show later on but if your description of the outfit was accurate then im sure she looked stunning then also.

To give your imagination something to work on, think of her red/black outfit she wore on her night show....the blue outfit she wore yesterday was identical in design, she would have "stolen the show" on the Pad yesterday........
CoolCoolHeart

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 12:53 by RRROGER.)
17-11-2010 12:51
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(17-11-2010 12:51 )RRROGER Wrote:  To give your imagination something to work on, think of her red/black outfit she wore on her night show....the blue outfit she wore yesterday was identical in design, she would have "stolen the show" on the Pad yesterday........
CoolCoolHeart

Sounds awesome Big Grin
17-11-2010 13:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV