Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

OSG - Censorship & Regulatory Related Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

We don't want all these messages, do we?
Since returning to the band of happy wankers who watch and get involved in the UK Babe Channels. I couldn't help notice how big and intrusive the on screen graphics have become. What little bit of cheeky tease that now remains in these programmes is well and truly hidden behind a host of what the makers hope to be lucrative sales, and the main culprits seem to be the two main players, Babestation and Studio 66. They once told the fans that it was not they who were responsible for hiding a big chunk of screen, but that Ofcom demanded that they do so. I doubt whether Ofcom would condone big chunks of screen used to tell you about seeing a particular models open leg shot, or something else that more or less says "we don't give a toss about you viewers we just want your money".

800+ people signed the petition against the censoring of these channels. A drop in the ocean and really insignificant. But if the same 800 can show how unhappy they are with these graphics, then at least it would be a step in the right direction, and may bring a change in how the makers put out these programmes. I would prefer to see a modestly dressed girl in full, than a naked girl hiding behind a jumble of messages, that is so frustrating. I am not saying do away with the messages all together,they would never do that, just don't let them dictate the screen. A good response to this thread may just let the producers know that people are not happy.
16-11-2012 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: OSG - Censorship & Regulatory Related Discussion
Why is this thread so underused. I cannot understand why no one is as pissed off with these on screen fucking graphics than I am. Why doesn't Studio fucking 66 just cover the whole fucking screen and get shut of the models altogether. Already they cover at least half the screen with their blatant advertising. And camera operators tieing themselves in fucking knots trying to hide any risky view behind said shite. Rammyrascal have a fucking word will you.
18-12-2012 22:45
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Yh the advertising is annoying but there's no way to know if that is successful or not for them however as mentioned by others on here it's used to cover up the girls as probably its requested by ofcom. studio 66 defo needs to relax their advertising lol.
18-12-2012 22:56
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I cant believe Ofcom request big OSGs but I have noticed careful positioning. A babe might be naked and facing the camera but her ladygarden will be only just under the OSG. Or there is a suggestion of panty rubbing, if only we could see round that graphic, hang on its moving ... no, its moved back. Then there are the "are they arent they" transparent knickers.

If I have had a few I get suckered into watching one channel for ages hoping for a glimpse, instead of using the remote to hunt up and down the channels as God intended (its what your right hand is for).

Its just a tease.

Gone fishing
19-12-2012 03:09