Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(06-01-2016 20:56 )russmeyer Wrote:  Happy New Year Red light any news on a return to tv?

^The rumour is that they are building a new studio for a return later this year. Although they said that last year as well, so it's anyones guess, when or if they return.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-01-2016 21:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know if RLC is any closer to returning to Sky TV, maybe the RLC rep can give a update ? .

Anyway if not, and seeing has the RLC rep frequently visits this forum i would like to ask a question, have you ever thought about returning to TV via smart TV/internet TV ?, i know you have done that before when you were still broadcasting on Sky TV.
The reason i ask is basically i've just bought a new Sony Smart TV, i notice Sin TV still has a freeview internet enabled channel slot, this is just a place holder slot at the minute and nothing is being broadcast, i think i'm right in thinking that the licencee of the freeview Sin TV channel is the same one that was the licencee of the freeview internet channel that you last broadcast on ?, so maybe this channel slot could be soon available ?

I don't know what call volumes were like the last time you were on freeview via smart tv, but things might be a bit different now, the last time you broadcast via smart tv connection, people could still watch and call you via Sky TV, they cant now, some people may prefer to watch and call via TV, so seeing has you are no longer on Sky TV, then broadcasting via freeview smart tv may be more appealing to former Sky viewers than last time, also internet enabled TV's were probably not so common has they are now .

I bought my new tv from curry's, the lady assistant told me that recently more and more people were now buying smart TV's, so there may well be a increase in people that could view and call RLC via smart tv on freeview than those who could last time, so maybe if there is no imminent return to Sky, then a return to TV via smart tv could be a option .

I don't now how much it costs to broadcast via Smart TV on freeview, but i seem to remember it being said it costs less than to broadcast on Sky and regular freeview .
So like i say maybe coming back to TV via smart TV could be a option to look at ? .
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 17:47 by Dave_A.)
04-02-2016 17:46
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

What a great idea
05-02-2016 04:52
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(12-03-2016 15:32 )gunnar Wrote:  Red Light Central ‏@RedLight_tv · 21 hrs21 hours ago

Recruiting female models now for various assignments..
Topless and fully clothed paid work
Please email head/body shot to:
Models@rlctv.com

RLC tweeted this yesterday. Hopefully it means a return to the channels is on the cards soon.

(13-03-2016 16:11 )vampire555 Wrote:  I spoke to Becky Perry on the web show and she said the channel is returning to Sky Tv in early April. She said there would be a mixture of old and new girls. Has anyone else heard anything?

Well after reading the two above posts [posted originally in other RLC threads] it looks increasingly like it wont be long until RLC returns to TV, the question is, will they be replacing a existing channel ?
14-03-2016 21:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(14-03-2016 21:15 )Dave_A Wrote:  the question is, will they be replacing a existing channel ?

I can't even begin to explain how tempted I am to give a completely TongueTongueTongue answer to that question Wink.

14-03-2016 21:35
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Early April? Not the 1st, surely Wink Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-03-2016 22:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great news rlc is returning to sky. think they will take one or more of the vacant epg slots. 942 I presume is available after sintv finished.

Think one babe on will be Ani James. Ani has been saying for a while she will be back on the babeshows in the spring

Piper Niven Superfan
14-03-2016 22:47
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I hope the news is reliable! Variety is welcome, and theoretically a new channel could induce others to improve the quality of their shows. At least I hope so...anyway, IF it's true, I hope to see interesting new faces, but also some of my old favourites Big Grin. My wet dream is Cherry Hart of course, she looks hotter than ever this days, although it's a chimera..It would seem she is a Scitec sponsored athlete...if so, she doesn't need babeshows money anymore (well, I guess)

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 23:32 by Manuel.)
14-03-2016 23:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Topless and fully clothed?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No bottomless like before? Going to be tame and lame like XPanded?

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 23:44 by mrmann.)
14-03-2016 23:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

You are taking it a bit to literal mate, topless is standard speak for a normal babeshow ie up to naked but not showing anything,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2016 00:51

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL