GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Personal fantasies and things you'd love to try

Amanda Max Offline
Junior Poster

RE: personal fantasies and things you'd love to try
(02-12-2010 15:21 )gazfc Wrote:  
(01-12-2010 23:54 )Amanda Max Wrote:  Hmmm. This ones quite tame really. Bet you could do it anytime

I think it's more the appeal of having around five girls involved and been humiliated a bit that does it for me

Get stuck in mate! Sounds kinky! X
02-12-2010 18:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm up for trying just about anything. I've already done the standard stuff and as a big shooter, I love delivering facials and covering a girls tits in my cum. I'd love to be a part of a MMF threesome, bukkake or gang bang scenario, with one girl pleasuring a few guys at once, with everyone so horny and eventually cumming all over her.

I'd obviously be up for trying group and threesome sex the other way round, with numerous girls pleasuring me, then kneeling in front of me ready to get my cum splattered across all of them! It's mainly these group scenarios that turn me on I think, as all the one on one stuff I particularly want to try, I think I've done already so even the idea of someone else watching or me watching a couple, than kind of thing, is a turn on. Once I've got a bit more expendable income, I'm sure all of these scenarios will come true. Wink
11-12-2010 13:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slave guy Offline
Junior Poster

I guess for myself, i'd love to try out some humiliation n domme stuff with like more than one woman doing the humiliating! I've tried it on the phone and stuff and loved it. Its not really the sort of thing that I find easy to mention in reality though, you know see a girl for a few weeks and then casually ask her to force me into her lingerie and laugh at me you know!

worshipjasmine.com A place for all subs/slaves/sissies and losers!!!
11-12-2010 14:42
sexy scouse Offline
Junior Poster

(11-10-2010 17:59 )padzer1 Wrote:  3 some is the only way! Had 2 girls in Liverpool one night. Dirty bitches!

Ssssshhhhhh....dont tell everyone.....that was meant to be a secret!!! lol

.....this is going to shock a lot of you that think you've got really kinky fantasies already but........listen to this one.......

.........there are guys who particularly get-off on buying by mail order , used condoms that would be otherwise disposed of and are full of spunk. Once they've got it they revel in sucking on the bulbus volume of cum contained within the jonnie. For days they will suck on this cum-filled rubber in between doing this they put the jonnie in a freezer or frideg so it lasts longer-just like sucking on a ice-lolly!!!!
Its true, really. it called "spit-in-a-bag" http://www.ebanned.net

my fantasy is being a cock-teasing slut, whilst dressed in a sexy skimpy full-on school uniform, pigtails too....whilst wanking off infront of an entire room full of proper real 'dirty-old-men' aged 60yrs +. Then 1 at a time no more than 2 sucking and fucking them whilst they talk utter filth, have a go then pass me on like a piece of meat........

......thats not my ultimate No 1 though........and thats ones a secret!

SEXY SCOUSE BINT!!
07-03-2011 03:15
lothianguy Offline
Probably Wanking, PM me ;-)

would love to do a bukkake party or gangbang would love to get a double blowjob, 2 cocks squeezed together in some girls mouth, 10 or so guys all wanking round her then shooting all over her and each other
20-03-2011 12:03
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I would love to be a bukkake 'girl' ^_^

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
28-03-2011 14:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

I think getting a few girls together who like having cum squirted in their face and me in a room would be great. They can be fucking eachother and wanking me off, watching me squirting on each of them!
28-03-2011 15:07
GAZILLA Offline
Junior Poster

I used to be into Sado-masachism, beastility and necrophilia - But then I found out I was flogging a dead horse ! Smile.

Seriously though I quite like the sound of all the above stuff although the humiliation I get from my wife 24x7 so I don't see that as a fantasy ! Smile

Babe Channels prove that there really is a God !
06-04-2011 14:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(06-04-2011 14:45 )GAZILLA Wrote:  I used to be into Sado-masachism, beastility and necrophilia - But then I found out I was flogging a dead horse ! Smile.

Seriously though I quite like the sound of all the above stuff although the humiliation I get from my wife 24x7 so I don't see that as a fantasy ! Smile

This may interest you and some others Wink

http://www.vbs.tv/en-gb/watch/the-vice-g...-caribbean
06-04-2011 15:28
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

RE: Personal fantasies and things you'd love to try
Mine is being locked in a room with the person responsible for the introducing OSG's.Big Grin
06-04-2011 18:08

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles