babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Babeworld Daytime

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeworld Daytime
Last nights show ran until 5:00 a.m. as I believe they have gone back to full nights again.

This should help to clarify the current situation.

The good lady herself Rachel, unable to update her current blog due to technical issues, left a comment last night saying that she would not be appearing on the morning of the 26th but the afternoon instead. The Chat Lounge, as she still likes to call it, has temporarily gone in the mornings until they can get the dayshow running on both channels and she will still be working in the day but will only be doing shifts in the afternoon until things are sorted.

As we saw she did briefly appear before being taken over by Dannie.

A new comment just gone up from Rachel says that due to a mistake she will not be on this afternoon and we have Dannie instead. She will be back tomorrow as per her shifts so will make it up to us then.

This is what makes Rachel so special. Taking the time to keep us informed. I hope you guys feel the same way.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
26-10-2010 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(26-10-2010 15:13 )andyjb Wrote:  Last nights show ran until 5:00 a.m. as I believe they have gone back to full nights again.

I've been informed by Corinne Harrison that this is correct.

26-10-2010 15:43
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(26-10-2010 15:13 )andyjb Wrote:  This is what makes Rachel so special. Taking the time to keep us informed. I hope you guys feel the same way.

If you had a product to advertise and the product was you then you'd be mad not to keep people informed of where and when you could be seen. It is a mystery to me why more models don't do the same.

Then again, she could be doing it for the benefit of those fans who have anxiety attacks every time she doesn't appear as previously trailed.

D G x x x
26-10-2010 19:25
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

What I saw of the show, (There were other distractions) Asian Babes..LIVE from Bangkok, sorry read that as DEAD from Bangkok, screen was frozen most of time, was on all morning until Rachel Taylor opened the show at 1330; Ruby hasn't turned up yet to boot her off like yesterday....TongueTonguelaugh

27-10-2010 14:47
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2010 14:37 )Fisherman Wrote:  Come on Babeworld (mis)management, sort yourselves out, otherwise you'll be down the pan again! Huh

There must a reason for the dead airtime (aka asian babes). I would have to assume that finances are tight and the asian babes are multicast around the globe and are a hell of a lot cheaper than the regular UK based babes. If Babeworld are losing money by having a Uk babe on at certain times then their current action may be neccessary to keep them in the black or even pay of current debts or loans. Running a channel is not cheap.

You could argue that new interactive services need to be introduced and picture and set quality neeed to be improved to increase income and maybe even re-up the website will help. This all takes lots of money and investment. From the Theo Paphitis perspective 'Would you risk your children's inheritance on this' Smile

As long as Ruby is on my screen I am happy with what babeworld currently offer...

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
30-10-2010 13:36
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(30-10-2010 13:36 )brit100 Wrote:  There must a reason for the dead airtime (aka asian babes). I would have to assume that finances are tight and the asian babes are multicast around the globe and are a hell of a lot cheaper than the regular UK based babes. If Babeworld are losing money by having a Uk babe on at certain times then their current action may be neccessary to keep them in the black or even pay of current debts or loans. Running a channel is not cheap.

You could argue that new interactive services need to be introduced and picture and set quality neeed to be improved to increase income and maybe even re-up the website will help. This all takes lots of money and investment. From the Theo Paphitis perspective 'Would you risk your children's inheritance on this' Smile

As long as Ruby is on my screen I am happy with what babeworld currently offer...

No show due to Corinne off with what seems to be laryngitis, she sounded a bit croaky on the phone yesterday.
Seems that the rostering & scheduling system seems a bit haphazard, Corinne seems to have her shifts cancelled & rearranged at short notice yet Chantel & Rachel were on 16 hour shifts earlier in the week, yet today Chantel went home at 1330.
Now the studio is in London, thought that they would be able call out someone at short notice, several of the girls not been seen for several days.

30-10-2010 15:33
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Babeworld seem to be intent on enhancing their reputation as inconsistent unreliable channel; since yesterday Chantel has covered 2 shifts (including co-presenting on night shift), 3 shifts have been uncovered, I'm assuming due to staff issues as screen is live.
Corinne couldn't work yesterday afternoon because of laryngitis & her shift tonight cancelled for reasons unknown; last night there were 4 girls on Babeworld shows, but why nothing since 5am today.

31-10-2010 18:51
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(31-10-2010 18:51 )RRROGER Wrote:  Babeworld seem to be intent on enhancing their reputation as inconsistent unreliable channel; since yesterday Chantel has covered 2 shifts (including co-presenting on night shift), 3 shifts have been uncovered, I'm assuming due to staff issues as screen is live.
Corinne couldn't work yesterday afternoon because of laryngitis & her shift tonight cancelled for reasons unknown; last night there were 4 girls on Babeworld shows, but why nothing since 5am today.

If there is nothing on Babeworld then obviously I don't watch it! However, if there is a girl I don't like on a particular channel then I don't watch that either. I suspect most viewers just flick through the channels until they find something they like the look of and so I don't really think a channel not having any content on some days is an issue as far as most viewers are concerned. However, if I had money invested in Babeworld then I wouldn't be too chuffed.

You don't have money invested in Babeworld do you RRRoger?

D G x x x
31-10-2010 19:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^if so it would be like my premium bonds, couple of years ago 1 or 2 £50 payouts each month, now as a result of idiot governments, my last payment was £25 in May; seems that Babeworld have that same problem, seemed to have much potential, now seems to be on a slide.
Loved to see the show with such as Ruby/Chloe/Honey + last week bonus girl Corinne,who I spoke to on FridayHeart
........where is everybody today???

(This post was last modified: 31-10-2010 20:21 by RRROGER.)
31-10-2010 20:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Babeworld seem to be having further staffing issues, this morning Camilla on the bed in the pink box after a night on the BritLadies couch as one of only two girls covering 3 channels, CorinneHarrison who should have been on last night was MIA & no word from her + one of their hottest signings, Chloe, turns up on Elite Breakfast show this morning..HuhHuh

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 11:11 by RRROGER.)
14-11-2010 11:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV