babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion

simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion
I dont think trickster is being rude, (although he does have form for it Wink ), Trick is quite a fan of yours, and just disapointed he was not able to see you.

Having a black screen does not imply that the station is not operational, more that there is a break in transmission or one of the girls have gone for a fag.
When you walk down the street and the shops are not open, they put a 'closed' sign on the door to stop people trying to get in, its just curtosey really, and this should work in the same way. Maybe the good folks at the boudior could come up with a test card to show when they are not broadcasting, and really a new one rather than that clip of flo from dirtytalk thats about 4 years old!

oh and cherry watch out for some crazy user on this forum who was trying to communicate with you in chatbox the other day, hes proper mad
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2010 12:12 by simplymarko.)
28-12-2010 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Chatbox? With regards for having breaks etc, we do always say on the mic before hand then pop the thai girls on. I do believe we are having a new advert but i'm not in the position to say who it's gonna be Tongue sorry if i was a little rude, just felt a bit under appricated as i did work all xmas to spend it with you guys. I actually asked for the shifts! But really, have a great new year and i may see you around x

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
28-12-2010 12:39
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Cheers mark marra least u get me point of view. Great point about the shop thing well explained and nicely put.

And mark right just cause there is a blank screen doesn't mean that there isn't going to be a show for the day.. Bet i could put my house on it that am not the only one who constantly has a quick check to see if someone's turned up or not bet everyone who likes the Boudoir does it. Then that's when it starts getting annoying and especially when it goes on for days and days.

If they had something on the screen letting u know what's going on there wouldn't be a problem. Or if it only happened once in a blue moon but it doesn't.

Checked me post and aint been rude!

But thanks for your point of view on the matter cherry. Even if i slightly disagree, though it is nice to see the models who are members getting involved in discussions for a change. And id say your probably the best babe girl at doing it.

Oh and i don't think u have been rude Cherry and i totally agree u did work your arse off over the crimbo period. But its seems if your not on then majority of the time we get nothing.

Hope u have a good new year to..
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2010 13:52 by Trickster.)
28-12-2010 13:44
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Well i'll be with you lot over new year Big Grin don't have a costume though as i'm not dressing up like big ben or a firework lol! And yeah i do like to get involved, i don't like the thought of this being just a job that finishes when i leave the studio. To me it's alot more than that. And besides, if we ever speak on the phone then you'll know how overly opinionated i am lol.

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
28-12-2010 15:39
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(28-12-2010 15:39 )cherry delainey Wrote:  And yeah i do like to get involved, i don't like the thought of this being just a job that finishes when i leave the studio. To me it's alot more than that.

And that's why you're special. That and the face, boobs, bum etc etc

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
28-12-2010 15:43
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(28-12-2010 15:39 )cherry delainey Wrote:  And yeah i do like to get involved, i don't like the thought of this being just a job that finishes when i leave the studio. To me it's alot more than that.

Thats good because it still amazes me how many girls are members on this site but do very little to interact with their fans other than to promote their own websites or attention seek by asking about boob jobs etc.
28-12-2010 20:37
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2010 15:39 )cherry delainey Wrote:  Well i'll be with you lot over new year Big Grin don't have a costume though as i'm not dressing up like big ben or a firework lol! And yeah i do like to get involved, i don't like the thought of this being just a job that finishes when i leave the studio. To me it's alot more than that. And besides, if we ever speak on the phone then you'll know how overly opinionated i am lol.

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!

Cherry you have gone up in my estimation Smile
We havent spoken yet, i mostly Text into the studio as a lot of the time when i am watching im away at school in the shetlands Smile
I have access to a shared TV in my dorm room, but i rarely get the chance to phone in unless the other cadets are out LOL.
hope to speak to you soon!!!

a.k.a CADET 514
30-12-2010 02:17
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

I'm really glad The Boudoir has made a welcome return and long may it stay! My thanks to all involved in the show!

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
31-12-2010 12:06
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

thanks again 4 a great christmas day
i just wanted to wish every one at the studio all the best for the new year Wink
TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
31-12-2010 14:14
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hello & good morning
i`d just like to say a very HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE @ THE BOUDOIR & THANKS for a great show,i really like watching and your girls are alot of fun to watch,cherry and lara are my fave like jenny badeu and legendary savanna Big Grin ive been recording since half 5 on sky+hd coz i new i wouldnt be up so early after last nite but also,i done all me credit in txting all me mates happy new year last nite an i wanted to say hello to cherry too,i love when she goes braless in a luvly loose top Surprised
her show yesterday and christmas day are the only shows ive seen of her unfortunately BUT what fantastic shows they where Smile
thanks,tell cherry i think she`s great too Heart
TigerPETExXx Big Grin strappless n braless Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
01-01-2011 11:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV