babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion

cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

RE: The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion
(10-02-2011 22:17 )poppy_woods Wrote:  aww when you back cherry might get to meet you soon, cant wait to be back on the boudoir on sunday woop woop and monday morning, being on tv on valentines day Smile, has anyone got anything special planned for the big V day ? xxxx

i'm in monday afternoon :-) you're one of the lucky ones that sees me before the make-up lol x x

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
10-02-2011 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi Cherry

Looking forward to meeting you - I started last week and had a fab time and met some lovely producers/girls.

I'm in next Thursday but hopefully we'll bump into each other soon as heard loads of lovely things about you Smile

xxx
13-02-2011 23:47
Bunny Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Adele Parker Chat,Caps & Vids
(09-02-2011 12:35 )adeleparker Wrote:  Hey guys thanks for support I'm bk again today at 1.30pm so please keep supporting me so I stay hehe

hi Gorgeous girl... guess who is joing you in a couple of weeks... how you doing hunny x x x x
15-02-2011 22:15
Bustycookie Offline
Queen of Nookie Busty Cookie!

RE: Adele Parker Chat,Caps & Vids
(15-02-2011 22:15 )Bunny Wrote:  hi Gorgeous girl... guess who is joing you in a couple of weeks... how you doing hunny x x x x

Cookie too lol

Busty Cookie Rides like a Jockey Sucks like a Dyson!

Follow me here:
http://bustycookie.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/bustycookie
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/51459
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?i...1041027865
15-02-2011 22:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Yay!!! Exciting times ahead girlies Smile)) xxxx
15-02-2011 22:23
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

foxy, cookie, bunny, adele seems like i must of died and gone to heaven!!!!! they should all do a night show together. BT's phone exchange would go into melt down!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
15-02-2011 22:25
Bunny Offline
Junior Poster

(15-02-2011 22:25 )morethenahandful Wrote:  foxy, cookie, bunny, adele seems like i must of died and gone to heaven!!!!! they should all do a night show together. BT's phone exchange would go into melt down!!!!

Oh now there is an idea ... wait til we all hit town together... wouldnt you guys love that x x
15-02-2011 22:34
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I hear that the Boudoir have signed yet another girl.... How many newbies do they bloody want FFS!!.. they all ready have a load of girls as it is.... Cant they just give the girls that r on there books a few extra shifts like Steph, Cherry, Poppy, Faith, Alaska, Maddison and a few others who i may of missed of a few extra hours... like we only got Steph, on once last week not good enough at all... Wish there was a spokes person from the Sport on here as id like to know who does the bloody rota and d decisions makings for the day show ..

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2011 01:33 by Trickster.)
21-02-2011 01:29
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi

I think they need new girls as there will be more channels going forward so sure you will see more of your favourites Smile

Foxy xxx

(21-02-2011 01:29 )Trickster Wrote:  I hear that the Boudoir have signed yet another girl.... How many newbies do they bloody want FFS!!.. they all ready have a load of girls as it is.... Cant they just give the girls that r on there books a few extra shifts like Steph, Cherry, Poppy, Faith, Alaska, Maddison and a few others who i may of missed of a few extra hours... like we only got Steph, on once last week not good enough at all... Wish there was a spokes person from the Sport on here as id like to know who does the bloody rota and d decisions makings for the day show ..
21-02-2011 01:44
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(21-02-2011 01:44 )Foxy Wrote:  Hi

I think they need new girls as there will be more channels going forward so sure you will see more of your favourites Smile

Foxy xxx

Fair enough if there's going 2 b more channels that would explain the reason of the sudden rise in the number of newbies of late..... Lets just hope it happens and it aint just all talk.... Steph has went from 3 shifts a week 2 just 1 of late

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2011 02:02 by Trickster.)
21-02-2011 02:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV