babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion

cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

RE: The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion
Trickster, i'm with you on this one. To be honest, it's a piss take! As far as i'm aware, there's no new day channels being started up. It's not sport that do the bookings but an agent who they employ to do so and believe me, he's not exactly considerate when it comes to how much a girl needs to earn to at least pay rent and bills. I went from 3 days a week to working once a fortnight, which in my opinion is a joke. It's just shocking how many new girls we are getting and we still only have the one day channel!

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
21-02-2011 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I'm all for new faces (and some of them are great) but not at the expense of those who were doing the job perfectly well before. I think the management need to have a look at who got the show going again when it rose from the dead!

D G x x x
21-02-2011 11:14
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

My point exactly dave! Reading back my last comment, i sound completly out of order but too many cooks spoil the broth. As soon as i post the last comment, i get a text through with next months shifts and i'm back to two days a week :-D HAPPY DAYS!

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
21-02-2011 11:24
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Not so bad after all then Cherry!!! xx

(21-02-2011 11:24 )cherry delainey Wrote:  My point exactly dave! Reading back my last comment, i sound completly out of order but too many cooks spoil the broth. As soon as i post the last comment, i get a text through with next months shifts and i'm back to two days a week :-D HAPPY DAYS!
21-02-2011 12:14
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(21-02-2011 10:22 )cherry delaineyt 57 Wrote:  Trickster, i'm with you on this one. To be honest, it's a piss take! As far as i'm aware, there's no new day channels being started up. It's not sport that do the bookings but an agent who they employ to do so and believe me, he's not exactly considerate when it comes to how much a girl needs to earn to at least pay rent and bills. I went from 3 days a week to working once a fortnight, which in my opinion is a joke. It's just shocking how many new girls we are getting and we still only have the one day channel!

Cheers Cherry i find it a complete disgrace! I know exactly how u feel ive had the same thing happen to me where i use 2 wrk..... U need 2 get the regular girls and ur self to stand up and voice ur feelings bout the sudden lack of hours and tell em its a JOKE... Not surprised 2 hear there's gunna b no new channels u it was a load of bollocks..... tell the person who does the Rota frm me Cherry he is CLUE less!! And the person bringing in all the new girls mus t b brainless how can he expect use 2 live off one shif t a month...

Steph has gone frm 4 shifts 2 just 1 last wk not happy...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2011 00:52 by Trickster.)
22-02-2011 00:47
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2011 00:47 )Trickster Wrote:  
(21-02-2011 10:22 )cherry delaineyt 57 Wrote:  Trickster, i'm with you on this one. To be honest, it's a piss take! As far as i'm aware, there's no new day channels being started up. It's not sport that do the bookings but an agent who they employ to do so and believe me, he's not exactly considerate when it comes to how much a girl needs to earn to at least pay rent and bills. I went from 3 days a week to working once a fortnight, which in my opinion is a joke. It's just shocking how many new girls we are getting and we still only have the one day channel!

Cheers Cherry i find it a complete disgrace! I know exactly how u feel ive had the same thing happen to me where i use 2 wrk..... U need 2 get the regular girls and ur self to stand up and voice ur feelings bout the sudden lack of hours and tell em its a JOKE... Not surprised 2 hear there's gunna b no new channels u it was a load of bollocks..... tell the person who does the Rota frm me Cherry he is CLUE less!! And the person bringing in all the new girls mus t b brainless how can he expect use 2 live off one shif t a month...

this is exactly what happened at red light and some of those girls are now on the boudoir so i understand where you are coming from. im glad foxy and rosie are still on tv but i dont want others who were already there to lose their jobs thru it. i know cherrys got some shifts back which im glad to hear but i know one of the other girls alaska wasnt being given the push, cos she actually came on the forum and said she wasnt being pushed out but she herself wanted a break from it. as to steph i dunno whats happening, next time shes on ask her how she feels about it. does she come on the forum? can you private message her? does she actually want so many shifts a week or is she happy with just the odd shift, cos she might have other stuff going on outside of the boudoir.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
22-02-2011 01:00
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Guys/Gals

It's a tough business and so far, the girls appear to stick together to try to protect their own and their colleagues jobs and I'm no different.

I was told that more channels (or maybe they'll be using 3 girls instead of 2 during the daytime across existing channels) would be coming so in my mind, us newer girls coming onto the Boudoir wouldn't have been any threat whatsoever to the existing girls and I hope that's still the case.

I've come to Sport to try and do a decent job and get on with everyone, as have any other newbies to Sport. The last thing we want is to alienate the wonderful girls already working there as the ones I've met so far have been warm and welcoming.

Anyway, my main point here being make love (not literally, you understand lol) not war.

Love Foxy xxxx

(22-02-2011 01:00 )malicious fan Wrote:  
(22-02-2011 00:47 )Trickster Wrote:  

this is exactly what happened at red light and some of those girls are now on the boudoir so i understand where you are coming from. im glad foxy and rosie are still on tv but i dont want others who were already there to lose their jobs thru it. i know cherrys got some shifts back which im glad to hear but i know one of the other girls alaska wasnt being given the push, cos she actually came on the forum and said she wasnt being pushed out but she herself wanted a break from it. as to steph i dunno whats happening, next time shes on ask her how she feels about it. does she come on the forum? can you private message her? does she actually want so many shifts a week or is she happy with just the odd shift, cos she might have other stuff going on outside of the boudoir.
22-02-2011 01:09
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Foxy not having a go at u chick u have every right 2 b there now.... My point is aimed at the sport boss in my opinion he is CLUE less.... Why take on a load of girls when there was already a lot of girls there 2 begin with who were only getting like one shift a week as it was..... As for the new channels hun i doubt it...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
22-02-2011 01:34
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Thanks Trickster.

I've actually raised this issue and asked for some clarification on it so everyone knows the situation regarding shifts etc. I'm sure the girls will have everything explained to the very shortly.

In the meantime, onwards and upwards for the Sport/Boudoir channels Smile))

Foxy xxx

(22-02-2011 01:34 )Trickster Wrote:  Foxy not having a go at u chick u have every right 2 b there now.... My point is aimed at the sport boss in my opinion he is CLUE less.... Why take on a load of girls when there was already a lot of girls there 2 begin with who were only getting like one shift a week as it was..... As for the new channels hun i doubt it...
22-02-2011 01:39
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(21-02-2011 11:14 )DGxxx Wrote:  I'm all for new faces (and some of them are great) but not at the expense of those who were doing the job perfectly well before. I think the management need to have a look at who got the show going again when it rose from the dead!

D G x x x

I miss not seeing the girls who were there when The Boudoir came back so that’s Cherry, Alaska, Faith and my favourite Steph as much as they were on previously. The new girls have a right to be there (credit to Foxy for being so open) but it's a difficult balancing act between those who began on the show and new girls coming in.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2011 12:25 by TDK2008.)
22-02-2011 11:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV