Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Cherry - Caps & Chat

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Cherry - Caps & Chat
Aye, that could work.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
26-10-2010 20:53
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ Works for me Tongue
26-10-2010 20:55
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(26-10-2010 20:38 )cherry delainey Wrote:  ...or do i wear my mighty villa shirt as it's the tastiest game of the season so far?!? x x x

I am going to resist doing a prediction as the last time I did I was slightly wide of the mark but will you promise to take the shirt off if we don't win? That way I should have something to look forward to on Sunday whatever happens on the pitch! Big Grin

D G x x x
26-10-2010 21:20
BCFCFAN Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cherry im a big fan of yours but babe im afraid it will have to be the halloween outfit or im seriously going to fall out with you Tongue
26-10-2010 22:28
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

(26-10-2010 20:38 )cherry delainey Wrote:  Well thank you very much! My next shifts are; sat 1 till 5 and sunday 5am till 1pm. I do have a very big dilemma though! On sunday do i wear my halloween gear or do i wear my mighty villa shirt as it's the tastiest game of the season so far?!? x x x
wear the villa shirt cherry thinkin bout you in it allready xxx
26-10-2010 22:36
BCFCFAN Offline
Apprentice Poster

Tell you what, if you wear your villa shirt will you wear all blue & white the next time your on if we win? Smile xxx
26-10-2010 22:46
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

i don't think i'm allowed to wear the shirt as it's got sponsers on so it's classed as advertising.

BUT....

i can be a naughty fairy and grant wishes Tongue

xx Heart xx

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 12:43 by cherry delainey.)
27-10-2010 11:44
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Hi Cherry for me its got to be a halloween outfit, as this particular football match doesn't have any interest for me, being a Wolves fan and all.... Winklaugh

looking forward already to your next shift hun, and thanks for the rep too! May the doctor who theme tune remain in your thoughts for some time yet Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-10-2010 11:55
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

(27-10-2010 11:55 )Regenerated Wrote:  Hi Cherry for me its got to be a halloween outfit, as this particular football match doesn't have any interest for me, being a Wolves fan and all.... Winklaugh

looking forward already to your next shift hun, and thanks for the rep too! May the doctor who theme tune remain in your thoughts for some time yet Heart

yeah i have decided on a naughty fairy Tongue at least then i can grant wishes to all of you Tongue

and no worries doll Smile but i have started to funk up the theme tune a little in my mind laugh xxx

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
27-10-2010 12:45
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(27-10-2010 11:44 )cherry delainey Wrote:  i don't think i'm allowed to wear the shirt as it's got sponsers on so it's classed as advertising.

BUT....

i can be a naughty fairy and grant wishes Tongue

xx Heart xx

Oh Never mind...at least tell me you will be able to celebrate when we score Big Grin
27-10-2010 16:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV