gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

WOMEN, and ther mysterious ways.......

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: WOMEN, and ther mysterious ways.......
Red mate, I realize all of this. The problem is that once a disagreement comes up I can't let go the fact that I'm right. I once got stuck in detention for a week in high school for arguing against my physics teacher about the speed of light being constant. Knowing when to stop arguing is not my strong point.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
08-01-2009 03:06
Find all posts by this user
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

But is the speed of light constant? If you're talking about in a vacuum then current theories would say yes (although the disparity between quantum and relativity theories might break that one day, who knows). If you mean constant no matter what, well that is a different matter altogether Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
08-01-2009 03:48
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

my ex was a pain in the ass hated bj and as asoon as we started going out she wanted a kid we lasted 2 months b4 she dumed me she went wi some 1 else a week later and got pregant

thank god it wasent me
11-11-2009 19:29
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2009 04:19 )Mister Gummidge Wrote:  The most mysterious thing I know of where women are concerned is the whole argument thing... It's been my own experience that I absolutely cannot win an argument with the wife. I can have reason, logic and history all on my side; I can back up my case with documented evidence and on one memorable occassion having my case backed up by third party testimony after a disagreement during a meal at a friends house. By all sensible, reasonable and logical standards I can have "won" the disagreement hands down... So how come I'm always the one who ends up apologizing and feeling like a shitheel?

As well as my own marriage, this seems to be the case in my parents (34 years), my in-laws (46 years), my best friend's (12 years) and every other successful long term relationship I've ever seen. I envy women this mysterious ability, it's like a feminine superpower or somethingBig Grin
It is because women do not have a dick that makes their decisions for them. If you dont apologize even though you are totally in the right then Mr Smith does not get to go to Washington. An outcome men are not wiling to risk at any costSmile
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 19:40 by setter1000.)
11-11-2009 19:37
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

99% of women are not interested in sex. Not really.

An occasional shag, yes, but not if daytime TV is on, or there's a phone that wants ringing. Sex comes second.

But men wan sex 3 times a day. Given the chance we'd be late for work, skip lunch and miss Coronation Street (but not the football). We think about sex when we're having sex, and after sex want it again. If that's not on offer, we roll over, go to sleep and dream about sex. Women get up and do the ironing.

The irony is that despite not being interested in sex, women look sexy.

And blame us for looking.
13-11-2009 01:25
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i no we cant win at times
13-11-2009 17:56
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles