Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Lucy Summers

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Lucy Summers
Well after that last shift of Lucy's, I actually feel sorry for her. Sad

To be exploited in this way by an incompetent crew, and be made to work sessions, when she was clearly not on the same planet as the rest of us, is absolutely despicable.

Poor Lucy will wake up later today with a bad head, and have no idea what she been coerced into doing.

I knew they were a despicable lot, after their blatant lies to this forum. But I did not think they would sink this low. Huh

I hope she does not get any fallout from any of this, as it is clear that none of this is her fault.
01-01-2011 06:22
Find all posts by this user
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Guys !!! Seriously I'm not even trashed I'm just enjoying my new yr xx
01-01-2011 07:00
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

i missed most of it- fell asleep after her 1st session when she dropped her phone- was she really that bad? i see she posted about an hour ago. she says she wasn't drunk at all! what happened?
01-01-2011 08:21
Charlemagne Offline

What happened?
When I saw her she looked very tired but not drunk.
Certainly not like she was on HV in 2009.
01-01-2011 09:42
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

What did i miss!!!!?????? eek

FFS it's was New Years Eve good on her.

Just sorry i missed it annoyed
01-01-2011 10:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2011 06:22 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well after that last shift of Lucy's, I actually feel sorry for her. Sad

To be exploited in this way by an incompetent crew, and be made to work sessions, when she was clearly not on the same planet as the rest of us, is absolutely despicable.

Poor Lucy will wake up later today with a bad head, and have no idea what she been coerced into doing.

I knew they were a despicable lot, after their blatant lies to this forum. But I did not think they would sink this low. Huh

I hope she does not get any fallout from any of this, as it is clear that none of this is her fault.

based on what i watched of lucy last night, i thought she was very good as always and dont think she was that drunk, as lucy has said this morning she was just enjoying the new year. neither do i think lucy was exploited. at times lucy did get carried away and for once the producers took correct action. dont think the producers were incompetent or coerced lucy at all and have her welfare at heart. i have criticised the bang/xplicit producers but not in this instance

always expect on new year for babes and producers to get carried away and lucy was one of those babes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 11:01 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2011 10:59
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Oh Rammy what to do with u I tell ya Smile - New year same old Rammy. After her shift from falling off the set bed she was nearly drunk. even if she was enjoying NY celebrations she shouldnt have drank so much if she couldnt take her drinks. Dont get me wrong I enjoy watching lucy since she moved to bang/xplicit but last night I did feel a bit bad for her, the producers shouldnt have allowed her back on at the state she was (even if Rammy said she was enjoying the new year) - anyways Just thought id have my say on the case.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 16:02 by alexxxi.)
01-01-2011 12:46
Sammeh01 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lucy Summers Caps and Vids
Amazing how she wears basically nothing, but hides so much.
01-01-2011 13:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

whatever happened, hope you enjoyed yourself Lucy. And may you provide us much more filthy enjoyment in 2011 Smile
01-01-2011 13:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2011 12:46 )alexxxi Wrote:  Oh Rammy what to do with u I tell ya Smile - New year same old Rammy. After her shift from falling off the set bed she was nearly drunk. even if she was enjoying NY celebrations she shouldnt have drank so much if she couldnt take her drinks. Dont get me wrong I enjoy watching lucy since she moved to bang/xplicit but last night I did feel a bit bad for her, the producers shouldnt have allowed her back on at the state she was (even if Rammy said she was enjoying the new year) - anyways Just thought id have my say on the case.

was just offering my comments on what i watched of lucy last night, but i did miss a fair bit and if this is what happened when i wasnt watching then i hold my hands up

its very bad if the producers were taking advantage of lucy and if she was not in a fit state to work then they shouldnt have sent lucy back on. hopefully just a one off due to new year's eve as this has not happened to lucy before

hopefully lucy will be on soon to explain things

Piper Niven Superfan
01-01-2011 13:40
Thread Closed