Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Lucy Summers

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers
Hmm, I just read Lucy's post. OK, maybe she wasn't trashed, but she was definitely drunk enough to be quite tipsy and it was very evident in her face and in her movements (Missed the fall though). When she came back on the second time, she was barely on as the producers seemed to get nervous and had her come off. We don't know what happened during this time, so maybe she told them that she was fine enough to do another session in a little while, to which they agreed upon, who knows. I doubt she was coerced into doing more sessions if she wasn't adamant about doing them, but like I said, we don't know. When she came back on for the last session, I was very surprised because she had been removed rather quickly during her past couple of sessions, so it surprised me that she was back on all of a sudden. I think she assured them that she'd be able to do one last show, and to be honest, she actually was quite capable with narry a slip and only a bit of her not moving much. I also noticed the cameraman went into handheld mode to avoid any possible slips, and it actually made the show quite fun. Like I've said, none of us were there or know what she was telling them, so while it might look like she was being slighly taken advantage of, perhaps it wasn't like that exactly. I honestly can't say what I would have done with Lucy if I was a producer on this show last night. I certainly would have taken her off after her first fall from the table, and would not have let her back on for the second session she did in the red outfit, but might have let her do a last session if she had insisted and only if she had sobered up. Also, seeing as it was very late on new years, it might have been a better idea to keep her at the studio like they did, as it's irresponsible to send an intoxicated person home alone. Keeping her at the studio was a great call on their behalf!

It's very easy to judge what we see on TV, but when we aren't actually there, we don't really know the whole scenario. She was clearly drunk enough to be a slight hazzard during some of her sessions, some of which she should not have been on, but during her last session it's possible that she was sobered a bit, as her movements were more controlled, and was allowed to do the last session, as long as she felt up to it.

It's hard to see whether they were exploiting her, or whether it was more of a fun drunken celebration that she wasn't against as we see on many occasions where people are drunk, but still have their bearings and want to party the night away.

I do think that the women should not be allowed to do a session if they are that drunk though, so in the future, a couple of drinks is fine enough, but anymore than that, and it becomes uncomfortable to watch. Seeing a tipsy woman is OK, but it's not enjoyable to watch someone who's had one too many, because it makes us feel guilty for watching it, and makes us think they are being taken advantage of. Even if a woman tells them she's OK to go on, if she still looks too drunk, then don't let her on, because all it will lead to is what's happened here. I did enjoy her last show though, only because she seemed to be less out of it by then.

Happy New Year !!! Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 14:37 by mrmann.)
01-01-2011 14:12
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(01-01-2011 07:00 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Guys !!! Seriously I'm not even trashed I'm just enjoying my new yr xx

Well Lucy, if that's true, then you have missed your vocation in life. You should be in Hollywood, Because that's the best portrayal of a trashed babe I've ever seen. laugh

Great show by the way. I enjoyed most of it, but I was genuinely concerned by the end of it.

I wish you all the best

Ace.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 15:12 by aceman65.)
01-01-2011 15:10
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Lol sorry guys guess I did have 1 to many hope I didn't offend any one xx
01-01-2011 15:46
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2011 15:46 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Lol sorry guys guess I did have 1 to many hope I didn't offend any one xx
that's ok- we all do it at times! have a happy, naked new year!
01-01-2011 15:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

did'nt offend me lucy, what i watched of you anyway bet youve got a massive hangover today.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 15:52 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2011 15:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(01-01-2011 15:46 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Lol sorry guys guess I did have 1 to many hope I didn't offend any one xx

You offend, NEVER.

It was a great show, quite literally at times. laugh

Just be thankful, nobody gave you a Malteser. As we all know what happened that last time you got one of those. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 15:59 by aceman65.)
01-01-2011 15:56
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2011 15:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  Just be thankful, nobody gave you a Malteser. As we all know what happened that last time you got one of those. Tongue

no, what happened? was it rude?
01-01-2011 16:02
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

No please don't post lol xxx
01-01-2011 16:04
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2011 16:04 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  No please don't post lol xxx
don't be shy, lucy!- i'm curious about it now it's been mentioned. please tell!
01-01-2011 16:09
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

The only thing I'm offended about is that I missed the show Sad

I did hear you made a cucumber very happy but I'm sure that is a babe shows urban legend laugh

Happy New Year Lucy Heart
01-01-2011 16:12
Thread Closed