Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Lucy Summers

DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lucy Summers
We need more ladies like Lucy on the babe channels, a stunner who is also a great performer!
03-01-2011 14:09
Find all posts by this user
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-01-2011 13:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  I shouldn't think Lucy has got the sack for being drunk , it was new years eve after all and allowances should made by the boss's , but it does look like some thing is going on behind the scenes , Lucy has said that it is herself and not Bangmedia that keeps canceling her shifts , Lucy has said she is contracted to Bangmedia to do 3 shifts a week for the next 2 years , maybe deliberately not honoring your contract is a way of getting out of a contract and a show you don't want to be on , Lucy in the last few days has been spending quite a lot of time on the Sport XXX threads , this does not necessarily mean much but it could be a indication were her heart belongs , Lucy visits this forum regularly so could if she wanted to or was allowed to tell us what is going on , it looks like we will just have to wait and see if she will be soon back on Xplicit or if she has been let out of her contract and may be appearing elsewhere .

interesting ideas, there are a lot worse thing that could happen than Lucy going back to sport, back with her friends and with the freedom the girls get their her shows could get even better, if that is possibleBig Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2011 14:35
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

so what if she had a little drink or 2, the management over the last 12months have been pissed at work, shaky cameras etc.laugh

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
03-01-2011 15:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-01-2011 14:35 )winsaw Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 13:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  I shouldn't think Lucy has got the sack for being drunk , it was new years eve after all and allowances should made by the boss's , but it does look like some thing is going on behind the scenes , Lucy has said that it is herself and not Bangmedia that keeps canceling her shifts , Lucy has said she is contracted to Bangmedia to do 3 shifts a week for the next 2 years , maybe deliberately not honoring your contract is a way of getting out of a contract and a show you don't want to be on , Lucy in the last few days has been spending quite a lot of time on the Sport XXX threads , this does not necessarily mean much but it could be a indication were her heart belongs , Lucy visits this forum regularly so could if she wanted to or was allowed to tell us what is going on , it looks like we will just have to wait and see if she will be soon back on Xplicit or if she has been let out of her contract and may be appearing elsewhere .

interesting ideas, there are a lot worse thing that could happen than Lucy going back to sport, back with her friends and with the freedom the girls get their her shows could get even better, if that is possibleBig Grin
Well Lucy is back on this forum and is this very minute checking out the SportsXXX threads again , so something is definitely interesting her on the Sport sections , may be she has already left Bangbabes ? , but what is baffling me is why she has not posted on this section to clarify things when she can clearly can see the discussions about if she still works for Bangbabes . I like the Sportxxx shows but think it would be a step backwards career wise for Lucy to go back there , especially with Bangmedia getting their freeview show back soon , Lucy has a much greater opportunity to be seen by a far greater viewing audience with any channel she joins that airs on freeview , so freeview has to be good publicity wise for her career .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 17:45 by mr mystery.)
03-01-2011 17:42
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Hi guys sorry iv not been replying just to clarify I have not left bang babes or bin fired im bk in fri sat sun ... And same every weekend apart from next wk I'm doing sat sun mon instead xxxx
03-01-2011 18:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for clearing things up lucy

Piper Niven Superfan
03-01-2011 18:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Good news indeed Smile
03-01-2011 18:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Thanks Lucy for clearing that up. Big Grin

But if I may make one small request. Any chance of the 2-4-1 with Dannii, that was mentioned by Dannii at Midnight on New Years Eve. Big Grin I don't know when your both next on together, but I'd really like to see that, preferably with plenty of oil. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 20:39 by aceman65.)
03-01-2011 20:37
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(03-01-2011 17:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  , especially with Bangmedia getting their freeview show back soon , Lucy has a much greater opportunity to be seen by a far greater viewing audience with any channel she joins that airs on freeview , so freeview has to be good publicity wise for her career .

when freeview channel?

Big GrinHearti hope she stays at here for along time.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
03-01-2011 20:41
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-01-2011 20:37 )aceman65 Wrote:  Thanks Lucy for clearing that up. Big Grin

But if I may make one small request. Any chance of the 2-4-1 with Dannii, that was mentioned by Dannii at Midnight on New Years Eve. Big Grin I don't know when your both next on together, but I'd really like to see that, preferably with plenty of oil. Tongue
& no clothes at all, including shoes!Tongue
03-01-2011 20:45
Thread Closed