babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Mellie D - Nightshow Caps, Vids & Chat

wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: Mellie D - Nightshow Caps, Vids & Chat
(04-10-2015 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it really is as far as I'm concerned.artinez, Kerry Louise, Mellie D, Bex Shiner, Moness & Rebecca Crow

Not being funny mate, but as far as your concerned non of the babes can do no harm, all have a very good night from.......
04-10-2015 03:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Are you saying my late father's artwork doesn't look good? Go fuck yourself dickhead

(04-10-2015 00:35 )wackawoo Wrote:  Good grief not another dipped in ink, why do they think this a good look? it really isn't.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
04-10-2015 14:06
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(04-10-2015 14:06 )Mellie D Wrote:  Are you saying my late father's artwork doesn't look good? Go fuck yourself dickhead

Please tell me how I would know this your late fathers artwork?

Thank you for your advice.
04-10-2015 14:59
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

It doesn't matter whether you knew or not. You are saying that my dad's artwork looks shit on my skin and therefore you can kiss my ass. I don't care whether you are a fan of ink or not. If you don't like it don't look but also understand that us girls that have ink will get it regardless of your opinion. Weren't you taught that if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all? We (the girls dipped in ink) know it looks good to those that like it, but most importantly, we like it.

I am impressed that you can type whilst fucking yourself. Well done

(04-10-2015 14:59 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 14:06 )Mellie D Wrote:  Are you saying my late father's artwork doesn't look good? Go fuck yourself dickhead

Please tell me how I would know this your late fathers artwork?

Thank you for your advice.

04-10-2015 15:08
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(04-10-2015 15:08 )Mellie D Wrote:  It doesn't matter whether you knew or not. You are saying that my dad's artwork looks shit on my skin and therefore you can kiss my ass. I don't care whether you are a fan of ink or not. If you don't like it don't look but also understand that us girls that have ink will get it regardless of your opinion. Weren't you taught that if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all? We (the girls dipped in ink) know it looks good to those that like it, but most importantly, we like it.

[/quote]

It's called 'ink' these days is it?

You need to understand I have said nothing personal against either you or your dad, I don't remeber saying anyhting about it 'looking shit on your skin'. My comments were nothing to do with individual 'artworks', with regards yours, I don't know how good they are I cannot see the detail, I was a commenting on the general trend of women (or men) absolutely covering their skin with tattoos, this has always been noted as not being a nice look ever since there's been tatoos by pretty much everybody other than the people who have them.

I notice you didn't have tatoos in 2005, along with most of the poeple who have them now, it is therefore more of a trend and fashion than anything, and I've known very few people who have had tatoos that hasn't regretted it, in your case it probably will be different if your father actually did the work and is no longer with us, but this is not the case for the majority.

Your emotive responce is understandable in the circumstances, however, they are there to be looked at and people will comment, some times this wont always be what you want to hear; especially when people do not know the individual circumstance of your 'ink'.

You say I don't have to look and I don't look at heavily tatooed women, it's just annoying from my point of view that my favourate woman on here you, Bex shiner etc are jumpng on this trendy bandwagon (and for the most part that is all it is), which means from a purely personal point of view I'll no longer be looking at those models; and I don't think I'm alone in that.
04-10-2015 15:38
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

I actually got my first tattoo in 1999 which was 5 years before I ever stepped in front of a camera. Then, out of respect to my father that hated tattoos, I promised not to get any while he was still on this earth. In memorial to him, I had his actual artwork tattoo'd on me as my first couple of tattoos. At nearly 40 years old, I am not jumping on any bandwagon, but rather I waited until I wasn't going to upset my father and until I was sure of what I wanted so as not to regret it. Just because other girls do it for trendy reasons doesn't mean I have. Each one of the pieces on me is either something to remember a lost loved one or something dedicated to a cherished memory. They have all been thought about long and hard for over 20 years.

Most of my fans love the meaning behind each one and many don't like tattoos on women, but they are happy because of what they mean to me. I will never tattoo cagney, lacey or my bottom, nor will I ever get a chest/neck piece.

This is how I choose to remember the people that I've lost in my life and the moments that have defined me. There is no bandwagon and I hate jumping because it hurts my tattahs. Think before you speak and don't assume to know everything. I follow no one and no trend

(04-10-2015 15:38 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 15:08 )Mellie D Wrote:  It doesn't matter whether you knew or not. You are saying that my dad's artwork looks shit on my skin and therefore you can kiss my ass. I don't care whether you are a fan of ink or not. If you don't like it don't look but also understand that us girls that have ink will get it regardless of your opinion. Weren't you taught that if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all? We (the girls dipped in ink) know it looks good to those that like it, but most importantly, we like it.

It's called 'ink' these days is it?

You need to understand I have said nothing personal against either you or your dad, I don't remeber saying anyhting about it 'looking shit on your skin'. My comments were nothing to do with individual 'artworks', with regards yours, I don't know how good they are I cannot see the detail, I was a commenting on the general trend of women (or men) absolutely covering their skin with tattoos, this has always been noted as not being a nice look ever since there's been tatoos by pretty much everybody other than the people who have them.

I notice you didn't have tatoos in 2005, along with most of the poeple who have them now, it is therefore more of a trend and fashion than anything, and I've known very few people who have had tatoos that hasn't regretted it, in your case it probably will be different if your father actually did the work and is no longer with us, but this is not the case for the majority.

Your emotive responce is understandable in the circumstances, however, they are there to be looked at and people will comment, some times this wont always be what you want to hear; especially when people do not know the individual circumstance of your 'ink'.

You say I don't have to look and I don't look at heavily tatooed women, it's just annoying from my point of view that my favourate woman on here you, Bex shiner etc are jumpng on this trendy bandwagon (and for the most part that is all it is), which means from a purely personal point of view I'll no longer be looking at those models; and I don't think I'm alone in that.
[/quote]

04-10-2015 21:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I know I won't be alone in looking at tattooed models like mellie & finding them very sexy Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
04-10-2015 21:51
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(04-10-2015 00:35 )wackawoo Wrote:  Good grief not another dipped in ink, why do they think this a good look? it really isn't.

You called it ink first btw

04-10-2015 21:52
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Personally I couldn't care less either way if a lady has any tattoos, as I would still look at them and just see it as part of their body.

Plus you should never judge a book by it's cover. And as the most important thing about a person is their personality, then the same rule should also apply to all humans.

Simply because someone has a tattoo, it does not make them any worse than everyone else.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
04-10-2015 22:48
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Quote:Then, out of respect to my father that hated tattoos,

Wait, what? Well, then your dad an I agree.

I thought you was upset becasue it was your dads artwork.
04-10-2015 23:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV