Banned

RE: help?
btw the vids are working again
07-01-2009 16:17
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I just said they were gazwim, as i said there were who do you think spoke to the admin about it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 16:28
G@Z! Offline
Banned

oh whatever it was just an observation
07-01-2009 16:29
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Re: video error
kalel76 Wrote:
Some people are having trouble with viewing one of videos on the video section of this forum. Its dani and rebbeca video this message appears when you try playing it:

Query error:
SELECT * FROM media LEFT JOIN `group` ON (`media`.`groupid` = `group`.`group_id`) WHERE (`status`='true') AND (`mediatype`='video') AND (`privacy`!=1 OR `privacy` IS NULL) AND (`suspended`!=1 OR `suspended` IS NULL) AND MATCH (tags) AGAINST ('Rebecca, Dani O'Neal, Lesbo' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Neal, Lesbo' IN BOOLEAN MODE)' at line 1

Thanks for the heads up. I've carried out a repair on the video, so it should be OK now.

Forum Admin

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 16:32
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles