Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Rachel Taylor - GlamourStarsLive

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel Taylor - GlamourStarsLive
Come and welcome Rachel Taylor to GSL with her Debut show tonight at 8pm GMT.

Surely the best way to start the weekend!

[Image: tn_84.jpg]

Naughty PVC nurse

I've just finished a busy day nursing all my patients as I sit down to check all my emails. Just then I realise I'm being watched which gets me kind of excited! I always wear sexy lingerie under my nurses outfit & today is no exception...And now I have your attention I'd just love to show off what I really look like when I'm off duty! As I slowly unzip the tight PVC uniform you get a little sneaky peek of my cleavage...Oh my, you look like you're getting a temperature, I better live up to my nursey duties & lean forward for a closer look! As I pull my zip further down revealing my sexy red lingerie, stockings & suspenders, I notice you are really looking under the weather...It's time for a closer examination...
19-11-2010 18:00
Find all posts by this user
windymiller Offline

Rachel Taylor Catsuit Dec 3rd
I must urge all those Rachel admirers whom have not yet registered on gsl to view our favourite babe’s webcams to do so asap

If you enjoy Babeworld’s finest blonde busty bombshell amazing TV appearances, then you have to check out Rachel free from those TV restrictions .

From the comfort of her home, a relaxed cheeky Rachel lets her exhibitionist side take over as she oozes sex appeal.

With a cheerful commentary, on Saturday night 3 Dec the temptress was really eager to show off how her curves look in recently purchased catsuit. Although the outfit had made it’s first appearance on Babeworld earlier in the week, Rachel added another dimension,. by reacting playfully to the comments and suggestions of her webcam viewers

The flaunting of her great bum by bending down right in front of the camera and unzipping to reveal her lovely cheeks Then after a few minutes of proudly parading herself and showing us how hard her nipples were through the suit Rachel slowly unzipped the front a little to reveal no bra and a very sexy neck chain . Her big assets squeezed into that tight suit looked awesome.

As Rachel did a long close up of her boobs waiting to burst out, she produced a bottle of baby oil as she explained would help her slip out of the very tight outfit.

Pouring the oil with abandon over her body inside the suit and bending over and pouring over her bum, Rachel slowly eased the top off to show those great boobs in oily glory. Bouncing around was the next part of the show

Then slowly, teasingly, poured more oil over her bum as she slipped the bottom half off and to every viewers delight turned to he camera to show she was completely naked!!

Rachel then totally naked showing everything asked her viewers what did we think of now she looked

Rachel remained naked for ages and was very playful, the show even which went passed the usual allotted show time, so even giving value for money on that score.

Rachel is giving up her free time to put to these extra special webcams and it would be to your viewing pleasure for you to register and support this hard working babe
06-12-2010 23:26
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rachel Taylor - GlamourStarsLive
The official GSL show review can be found here
or on the GSL site forum

Thanks
Kenny
07-12-2010 00:02
Thread Closed