Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

Re Shebang.tv Amanda Rendall
Quote:A.RENDALL (2) - Last updated 10-12-2009, 04:30

Positive (+1): oi u lil sexi shit, get ur ass off dis place its nothing but bullshit............but big kisses for ur rep........uve had my back ...{a lil, and da rest lol) u deserve it. NOW get ur fuking ass back on my blog and tell me how ur going to ....

Yet here you are still posting on this "bullshit" forum instead of entertaining your fans (all 5 of them) on your blog.

What about this instead of banging on about how "haters" don't bother you etc (which is funny as you clearly can't handle any criticism whatsoever) go sort out another satisfied customer http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid680423
01-12-2010 02:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The A-Bomb hits tvx
You have waaaaay to much spare time
01-12-2010 02:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

So your not going to sort it out then? Telling your customers to fuck off is suitable behaviour is it? I will be shocked if you ever actually answer a question or address any issues about your site.

Its your company and there is even a shebang rep on here and still you both refuse to sort it out or even address the situation....
01-12-2010 03:05
blueswin Offline
up the blues

[split] The A-Bomb hits tvx
finaly got reply from shebang yesterday(blimey),took my details again,and said will resolve my problems by end of the week.i'm not a hater,just a fucked around fan.guess i'll see if i'm sorted later this week.
01-12-2010 11:06
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall
(30-11-2010 17:21 )ccteevee Wrote:  I finally got a reply to my two politely written emails which simply said 'fuck off'. Charming! Great way to run your business.

Just to clear this up in my mind - are you paraphrasing here or is this a direct quote?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
01-12-2010 13:25
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Tsurugi is seriously on it!! All she has to do answer the question issue an honest apology show some class and all this goes away!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-12-2010 14:20
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

bit late for apologies when a complainer was told to fuck off
01-12-2010 17:56
jimbom Offline
Apprentice Poster

oh well aint too bothered about amanda,dont get me wrong shes fit but i wouldnt part with cash for any of her stuff,but her sis caty now that is one top notch piece of pussy that i would pay to see do b/g,shame she aint as dirty as amanda.

jb.
02-12-2010 08:58
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Things can not be great when Amanda's most supportive, dedicated and vocal fan feels the need to voice issues publicly:

From Amanda's blog:

"Amanda babe, please tell us what’s happening with your company Shebang. tv …..As I hope you know I joined your site a month ago paying for 1 months subscription. Unfortunately I have never been able to access the site as the username/password wouldn’t work ..since then I have E-mailed your helpline twice, and also sent your good self 2 e-mails but have had no replies! ….I notice that tonight you are doing a ‘members only’ show, which I am sorry to say I’ll miss…in a few days my membership will expire, and unless things improve I can’t see the point in re-subscribing. I understand things haven’t quite gone to plan just lately, and I in no way blame you for things beyond your control, I just hope things get back on track for you cause I know you’ve worked hard for it!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tony MrT"

and:

"I just hope Amanda can find time to return back here, if only for the sake of good customer relations. …….. Tony MrT"
04-12-2010 01:48
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

Hey everythings sorted out now,,,, like I said we had a few technical problems over the past few weeks in regards to the memberships but its all fixed,, just about everyone who had a problem has now been contacted and had it resolved (although a couple emails bounced so please message me if you still had issues)---

had a great show tonight (last 10 mins is on for free at the mo if you want to check it out) and tomorrow night we have our first main event show from 9pm starring Amanda Rendall and Reede Fox in a way you've never quite seen before ;-) so come check us out and see what its all about....[/align]

shebang x
04-12-2010 01:51