cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

AN OPEN LETTER TO BANG MEDIA

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

AN OPEN LETTER TO BANG MEDIA
(These views are mine and mine alone and do not represent in any way the management/owners of this website)

Dear Bang Media

As we know that you are aware of and read this forum, I would like to express my concern at the events surrounding the (hopefully temporary) recent loss of service on Channels 912 and 959 on SKY's EPG, and Channel 98 on Freeview (although I note that the satellite channels are still being uplinked and transmitting as normal).

I am sure that you are aware of the old saying “any publicity is good publicity”, and this is borne out by the fact that in just a few days the discussion thread about the loss of service has already had getting on for 40,000 hits. Sunday 21st saw the biggest ever one-day traffic flow in the history of this website, and not forgetting, of course, that the subject has been discussed in countless other forums across the web.

However, as we enter the fifth day of this “problem” there comes a point where the almost complete lack of information to your customers is causing a subtle but noticeable trend where the tone and content of the comments stops being speculative and they start becoming negative. It is then only a short step to them becoming dangerously and even irreparably damaging to your business.

Although I simplify the general opinion of the posters on this forum is that the problem comes down to one of four causes:

1. there is a a genuine technical/engineering fault
2. you have a financial/contractual issue with SKY over the use of the EPG
3. you are in dispute with OFCOM over fines/programme content/your broadcasting licence
4. your business is in financial difficulties or has cashflow problems, possibly contributed to or stemming from a combination of any or all of the above points

If it genuinely is a complex technical fault - the “official line” on the little information you have given out so far - then why not just put minds to rest with a message either on your website or on-screen, or get the girls to announce it on-air with an indication of how long you think it will take to fix?

Your failure to do so leads me to believe that it is probably one of the other causes and in that case you have my every sympathy as I appreciate that there are all sorts of commercial and/or possibly legal reasons why it would be commercial suicide for you to make any sort of public announcement, and could ruin any talks you could be having with your bank or lawyers about refinancing the business etc.

BUT every business needs one thing more than any other, and that is to keep its customers on-side, and that rule applies just as much to a company selling telephone sex as it does to a high-street supermarket. What do you think would happen if Tesco closed its doors for four days without explanation? Apart from the loss of income their staff would probably start looking for other jobs and their customers would certainly start taking their business elsewhere.

What the events of the past few days has shown beyond all doubt is the rich vein of loyalty and support that exists within forum members towards your company (and don't forget that less than one in ten people reading this site at any one time are members). This is not as strange as it first sounds, as we would be just as loyal towards our football clubs or our local pubs or even our favourite takeaways - it is the marketing man's dream, the lads holy trinity of “Sex, Booze and Soccer”. With a few misguided exceptions, none of us should be so naive as to imagine that the girls on screen will ever be anything other than a fantasy for us, but through the medium of television we invite them into our homes; we get to “know” them, we're daft enough to pay £1.50 a minute to chat to them, we see their characters and personalities and yes, we “bed” them, even if only into a tissue. But most of all we get to care about them.

A sizeable number of threads have commented on how many girls haven't had shifts over the weekend or have had shifts cancelled or truncated at short notice and whilst we know that many of them have other sources of income they, like so many of us in these difficult times, could face the problems of short-time working, loss of overtime or bonuses and even unemployment. I'm sure all of us wish them well however things turn out.

So, in closing, I hope that we shall see normal service resumed as soon as possible and we can look forward to a bright Bang Babes future with your exciting line-up of new recent signings and minimal interference from those busybodies at Ofcom. But just in case we don't, please don't forget to leave us a note before you switch the lights out.

regards

mr williams

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-11-2010 04:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: AN OPEN LETTER TO BANG MEDIA
Well you have my full support on this one, a really good crafted letter, lets hope that Bangbabes media take notice of this and acknowledge this plea as you have captured the sentiments of all of us on this forum. I too like my beer, footy and sexy women.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 05:31 by Scottishbloke.)
23-11-2010 04:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same here, hope they read it and respond

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 11:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(23-11-2010 11:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  same here, hope they read it and respond

I think there should be no more posts made in this thread, or the excellent original post will get swamped by other posts.
That is unless Bang Media would like to reply here.
23-11-2010 11:36
admin. Offline
Administrator

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BANG MEDIA

We appreciate your concern and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to resolve things.

The problem we have is not easily fixable and it could be some time before we know what is happening.

We will update you when we can.
23-11-2010 12:24
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(23-11-2010 12:24 )admin Wrote:  STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BANG MEDIA

We appreciate your concern and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to resolve things.

The problem we have is not easily fixable and it could be some time before we know what is happening.

We will update you when we can.
A few days ago it was fixable,Monday or Tuesday was mentioned.Whats changed?

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
23-11-2010 13:40
admin. Offline
Administrator

(23-11-2010 13:40 )teewee Wrote:  A few days ago it was fixable,Monday or Tuesday was mentioned.Whats changed?

Nothing's changed and it's still fixable, but Friday is a more realistic date.

Note: this is not an official statement.
23-11-2010 15:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good news it seems it will be sorted by the weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 18:11
admin. Offline
Administrator

FURTHER STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BANG MEDIA

Dear mr williams

This is a direct response to the concern you have expressed on the current issues with Sky channels 912 and 959 and Freeview channel 98.

At this time we would like to thank you and all the forum members and fans for their interest, concern and comments made in this distinguished forum.

We are unfortunately still trying to resolve said technical problem but we may have made some headway with the situation and hope to be back on air as soon as possible. At the current time I am unable to provide you with a concrete timescale as to when this will happen.

I understand that there are plenty of conspiracy theories being thrown around but let me assure you that unlike JFK, Elvis, Area 51 and other controversies this is simply a technical problem. All our team are currently working as hard as possible trying to resolve this issue.

Any other causes are simply fictitious, so as far as we are concerned please consider all other theories quashed. Having said this we can all appreciate your frustration and we are fully aware that until a full resolution occurs they will always rumble on. Let me reassure you though that everything that can be done is being done.

I direct you to our first statement to this forum when we said that there may be no quick fix as much as we would like there to be.

We understand that you are all itching to see our beautiful girls back on your screens on these channels ASAP as are we. Please bear with us for the time being and we will update you once we know more on the situation.

Our sincere apologies to any of you who feel aggrieved by these circumstances but know that it will be something very much to look forward to WHEN they are back and running at full steam again.

We would also like it noted that we value our customers and your continued support and appreciation of all our channels is very much appreciated by the company and the girls alike.

Many thanks and we hope to have some good news for everyone as soon as possible.

________________________________________________________________​________________________
23-11-2010 23:27
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

Here Here they will be back soon with a BANG
23-11-2010 23:35

gemma hiles