cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

AN OPEN LETTER TO BANG MEDIA

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: AN OPEN LETTER TO BANG MEDIA
The searching open letter posted to Bang Media from Mr Williams deserves praise for it's honesty and integrity. The reply from admin deserves no such praise. What exactly have they told us about the problem, other than political speel, "nothing". I am therefore surprised to see that 25 forum members seem to think that their response deserves to be thanked.

Where I disagree with Mr Williams is his point about losing custom.Bang Media could pour boiling piss over the heads of their viewers, But with the next pair of tits or a pussy flash they would once again be ready and waiting with tissue in one hand and cock in the other.
26-11-2010 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Alas this is true, necessary but true!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
26-11-2010 08:56
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2010 01:02 )smell the roses Wrote:  What exactly have they told us about the problem, other than political speel, "nothing".

That's not true, they told us the most important thing of all, which is that they are sure the channels will be back, hence their emphasis on WHEN.
26-11-2010 09:18
Rocket Man Offline
Senior Poster

Somebody should simply ask Sky what's going on
26-11-2010 09:47
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2010 09:47 )Rocket Man Wrote:  Somebody should simply ask Sky what's going on

Someone did and Sky said you should contact the broadcaster to find out why they aren't broadcasting.
26-11-2010 10:10
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well it seems the so-called 'technical fault' was Ofcom after all...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26854
26-11-2010 11:42
GaylordfuckoffTWO Offline
Junior Poster

they say the channels will be back......uummmmmmmmmmmm

i seem to have noticed a shit load of christians believe jesus is coming back......its been over 2000 years and he hasnt made an appearence...........
26-11-2010 15:56
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-11-2010 22:27 )admin Wrote:  FURTHER STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BANG MEDIA

Dear mr williams

This is a direct response to the concern you have expressed on the current issues with Sky channels 912 and 959 and Freeview channel 98.

At this time we would like to thank you and all the forum members and fans for their interest, concern and comments made in this distinguished forum.

We are unfortunately still trying to resolve said technical problem but we may have made some headway with the situation and hope to be back on air as soon as possible. At the current time I am unable to provide you with a concrete timescale as to when this will happen.

I understand that there are plenty of conspiracy theories being thrown around but let me assure you that unlike JFK, Elvis, Area 51 and other controversies this is simply a technical problem. All our team are currently working as hard as possible trying to resolve this issue.

Any other causes are simply fictitious, so as far as we are concerned please consider all other theories quashed. Having said this we can all appreciate your frustration and we are fully aware that until a full resolution occurs they will always rumble on. Let me reassure you though that everything that can be done is being done.

I direct you to our first statement to this forum when we said that there may be no quick fix as much as we would like there to be.

We understand that you are all itching to see our beautiful girls back on your screens on these channels ASAP as are we. Please bear with us for the time being and we will update you once we know more on the situation.

Our sincere apologies to any of you who feel aggrieved by these circumstances but know that it will be something very much to look forward to WHEN they are back and running at full steam again.

We would also like it noted that we value our customers and your continued support and appreciation of all our channels is very much appreciated by the company and the girls alike.

Many thanks and we hope to have some good news for everyone as soon as possible.

________________________________________________________________​________________________

Now that Bang's denials have been proven to be utterly false, it would be very interesting to hear their side of the story.

Why did they let things get so out of hand for so long? Was there a strategy there or just incompetence? Why did they let certain performers repeatedly break the rules, when they knew what the consequences must have been? Why didn't they manage their relationship with Ofcom more effectively? What are the plans with Dutch licences etc?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 17:44 by Digital Dave.)
26-11-2010 17:40
tommo1974 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hang about....sniff...sniff is that horse s@@t...no.....is that cow s@@t....no oh yeah thats it, it's bull s@@t. Talk about mushrooms keep ya in the dark and feed ya s@@t looks like these guys treating us viewers like mushrooms.......
26-11-2010 21:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Their channels were in the "Adult" Section of the Sky EPG which should have given any viewer/parent a good idea of what their content was likely to be.

They showed a video before their night time shows telling parents how to block the whole "Adult" Section or how to just block their channels from showing up on the EPG. It should be parents responsibility to monitor/police what their children watch, particularly if they are going to allow kids to have sky boxes in their bedroom. Instead they leave the parenting of what their kids watch to Ofcom!!

(26-11-2010 17:40 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 22:27 )admin Wrote:  FURTHER STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BANG MEDIA

Dear mr williams

This is a direct response to the concern you have expressed on the current issues with Sky channels 912 and 959 and Freeview channel 98.

At this time we would like to thank you and all the forum members and fans for their interest, concern and comments made in this distinguished forum.

We are unfortunately still trying to resolve said technical problem but we may have made some headway with the situation and hope to be back on air as soon as possible. At the current time I am unable to provide you with a concrete timescale as to when this will happen.

I understand that there are plenty of conspiracy theories being thrown around but let me assure you that unlike JFK, Elvis, Area 51 and other controversies this is simply a technical problem. All our team are currently working as hard as possible trying to resolve this issue.

Any other causes are simply fictitious, so as far as we are concerned please consider all other theories quashed. Having said this we can all appreciate your frustration and we are fully aware that until a full resolution occurs they will always rumble on. Let me reassure you though that everything that can be done is being done.

I direct you to our first statement to this forum when we said that there may be no quick fix as much as we would like there to be.

We understand that you are all itching to see our beautiful girls back on your screens on these channels ASAP as are we. Please bear with us for the time being and we will update you once we know more on the situation.

Our sincere apologies to any of you who feel aggrieved by these circumstances but know that it will be something very much to look forward to WHEN they are back and running at full steam again.

We would also like it noted that we value our customers and your continued support and appreciation of all our channels is very much appreciated by the company and the girls alike.

Many thanks and we hope to have some good news for everyone as soon as possible.

________________________________________________________________​________________________

Now that Bang's denials have been proven to be utterly false, it would be very interesting to hear their side of the story.

Why did they let things get so out of hand for so long? Was there a strategy there or just incompetence? Why did they let certain performers repeatedly break the rules, when they knew what the consequences must have been? Why didn't they manage their relationship with Ofcom more effectively? What are the plans with Dutch licences etc?
26-11-2010 21:27

gemma hiles