• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The girls who were naughty

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The girls who were naughty
Scroll down to the end of this post to see who they were

----------------------------------------------------------------
Early Bird, 10 November 2010 05:46 to 08:33
The female presenter was wearing a black thong, lace black bra, red shoes and red suspenders. The presenter was shown with her legs open to camera, mimicking sexual intercourse. She was also shown stroking her inner thigh and breasts and gyrating her hips in a sexual manner. A second presenter was shown from approximately 06:00 to 06:30. She was wearing a white thong and a white strap, with a pink lace trim across her breasts. During the 30 minutes she was shown stroking herself; jiggling her breasts to camera and gyrating her hips in a sexualised manner.

Early Bird, 11 November 2010 05:39 to 08:37
The presenter was wearing fishnet stockings, a black lace bodice and thong. The presenter was shown adopting various sexual positions mimicking sexual intercourse. While in those positions she was seen gyrating and thrusting her hips in a sexual manner.

Early Bird, 12 November 2010 05:31 to 08:04
The female presenter was wearing a black thong and bra, with leather gloves and boots. She was shown at various points, for prolonged periods, with her legs wide open to camera mimicking sexual intercourse. She was also seen stroking her breasts and jiggling her buttocks.

Early Bird, 13 November 2010 05:36 to 08:35
The first presenter was wearing nipple plasters, stockings and a black string outfit. She was shown adopting various sexual positions including on all fours and lying on her back with her legs wide open. Whilst in these positions she was shown gyrating her hips and stroking herself in a sexual manner.
The second presenter was wearing a black and red thong and bra with black fishnet stockings. She was seen lying on her back with her legs open to camera, gyrating her hips. She was also noted jiggling her breasts to camera.

Early Bird, 14 November 2010 07:18 to 07:39
The presenter was wearing a black lace bra and thong. She was shown lying on her back with her legs open stroking herself and slowly gyrating her hips in a sexual manner.

Early Bird, 15 November 2010 05:35 to 07:39
The presenter was wearing a turquoise bra and knickers with white stockings. She was shown adopting sexual positions such as lying on her side with her legs open heavily thrusting her hips and on her knees jiggling her breasts to camera.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was curious to know who the "offenders" were in the recent ofcom breach report above.
It took some time, but I managed to find these.
They all fit the descriptions and dates given above. see the links for pics

10 Nov - Tiffany - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid662301
(play the embedded vid and you'll she has the red shoes on, not visible in the pic)

11 Nov - Fernanda - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid663207

12 Nov - Danni - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid664051

13 Nov - Evelynn - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid664940

14 Nov - Fernanda - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid665747

15 Nov - Kimberley - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid666493
28-11-2010 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: The girls who were naughty
i think fernandas rear views were from the webstream because i saw the freeview view it was just her facing the cam and the webstream view had the "asscam". if that is the case, are ofcom now in charge of the internet? because the person who invented the internet he does even own only the idea. no one owns the internet.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
28-11-2010 18:52
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2010 18:52 )bigguy01 Wrote:  i think fernandas rear views were from the webstream because i saw the freeview view it was just her facing the cam and the webstream view had the "asscam". if that is the case, are ofcom now in charge of the internet? because the person who invented the internet he does even own only the idea. no one owns the internet.

I haven't checked but are Ofcom using material on this site to shortcut having to do their own legwork? Didn't they pickup about retuning boxes off here as well? I find that pretty perverse given our support of these channels and the girls who work on them. I am not condoning Bangs attitude but it does make me sick to think we are doing Ofcom's work for them!annoyed
28-11-2010 19:14
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Not surprised as these girls are some of the best to watch on the dayshows, which subsequently makes them the biggest risk.

I can understand Ofcom fining Bang Babes for their night shows with Lollypopgate and all of that but fining them for the day shows seems a bit ridiculous but much like the night shows, Bang had already been warned...
28-11-2010 19:44
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2010 19:14 )Webbiola Wrote:  I haven't checked but are Ofcom using material on this site to shortcut having to do their own legwork? Didn't they pickup about retuning boxes off here as well? I find that pretty perverse given our support of these channels and the girls who work on them. I am not condoning Bangs attitude but it does make me sick to think we are doing Ofcom's work for them!annoyed

It wouldn't surprise me if they use this forum

Especially seeing as Bang have previously asked for caps to be removed, which I assume is in fear of Ofcom seeing it

Also, I seem to remember Ofcom mentioning something in their report about Bang showing them a video on this site
28-11-2010 19:51
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Im going to call Ofcom tomorrow in the hopes that a female operator answers, then i will ask her to slowly read out the transcript of naughtiness.....hey its cheaper then £1.50 a minute Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 20:07 by Chimpy.)
28-11-2010 20:03
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

the fernanda caps were shown on the webstream not on sky or freeview therefore they do not have the authority to warn bangmedia about content shown on net. if they are using the forum then it sets a very dangerous president for the future of ofcom and babechannels. the evidence is clear thats it from the webstream is that fernanda's head was looking at the camera which was used for freeview and sky, the camera showing her ass was for the webstream not sky/freeview. therefore ofcom are going beyond their mandate therefore bangmedia should be able go to court get this revoked licences overturn. ofcoms mandate is for tv not internet broadcasting. if they had th mandate for internet broadcasting than sexstation would be banned or forced to go pay per view.

the only authority that prosecute people for internet content are law enforcement agencies (fbi, police, interpol etc).

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
28-11-2010 20:05
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Spot on bigguy, absolutely spot on....she's done nothing wrong!!!

All of the things listed above in the Ofcom Breech (Thrusting hips in a sexual mannor) are no worse than is seen on 'Strictly Come Dancing' or the Eric Pridz 'Call on me' Video.
As for the webstream CAPS, as bigguy rightly points out, this is outside of Ofcom's remit.

What is in Ofcoms remit are the telephone calls. Well thats where I can vouch for Fernanda. I have been priveledged to speak to Fernanda on a number of occasions over the past couple of months. During that time I have spent hours hanging on just to get to speak to her for a few minutes. I have heard her deal with all types of callers, rude, abusive as well as the nice guys. She has always been quick to stop any night-time talk, as soon as a caller starts she stops it, but she is always polite even to those who dont deserve it. She gets flirty, but no worse inuendo than a 'Carry on Film' (currently shown on BBC1 daytime).

I can only comment on Fernanda, have never spoken to the other girls, but I'm sure its the same, and they should all not be taking any type of rap for this.

This thread should be retitled ' The girls who have been unfairly picked on by Ofcom'.

Regards
Infuriated in Norfolk
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 05:31 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
28-11-2010 22:37
ynot2005 Offline
Junior Poster

(28-11-2010 22:37 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Spot on bigguy, absolutely spot on....she's done nothing wrong!!!

All of the things listed above in the Ofcom Breech (Thrusting hips in a sexual mannor) are no worse than is seen on 'Strictly Come Dancing' or the Eric Pridz 'Call on me' Video.
As for the webstream CAPS, as bigguy rightly points out, this is outside of Ofcom's remit.

What is in Ofcoms remit are the telephone calls. Well thats where I can vouch for Fernanda. I have been priveledged to speak to Fernanda on a number of occasions over the past couple of months. During that time I have spent hours hanging on just to get to speak to her for a few minutes. I have heard her deal with all types of callers, rude, abusive as well as the nice guys. She has always been quick to stop any night-time talk, as soon as a caller starts she stops it, but she is always polite even to those who dont deserve it. She gets flirty, but no worse inuendo than a 'Carry on Film' (currently shown on BBC1 daytime).

I can only comment on Fernanda, have never spoken to the other girls, but I'm sure its the same, and they should all not be taking any type of rap for this.

This thread should be retitled ' The girls who have been unfairly picked on by Ofcom'.

Regards
Infuriated in Norfolk

Ofcom has zero to do with telephone calls, it is not their domain. Telephone conversations are regulated by PPP (Pay Phone Plus) and are separate to graphic breaches Ofcom ruling is implying. PPP conduct their own investigations and deal with breaches by potentially disabling the numbers and/or fining the channels.
29-11-2010 11:29
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Its kinda weird because I took what was described in the breaches as par for the course for a Pad show and in which case I'm amazed that they only listed these 6 (admittedly though they were on 6 consecutive days). Its a sad loss to the world of babe broadcasting and I'm hoping that in some way Bang Media will be associated with a return, probably with new names attached to a broadcasting licence, as they have been one of the longer serving babe channels
29-11-2010 11:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV