babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

The Chat

Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

The Chat
Has anyone seen the new show on channel 910 called the Chat? Well its not really new its the same as Space Party but the dating part seems to be taken out and you call the presenters now.You can hear the presenters when they're chatting on the phone which is interesting and better than other shows where you have to call to listen in.The show was pretty boring the past few days though because there was hardly anybody texting in,probably because the texts cost 3 times more than they used to.The presenters just seem to sit there reading newspapers and the internet talking rubbish.
I really hope they change the name of the show soon cos that has got to be the lamest and most unimaginative name for a show ever.Its about chatting with each other and the presenter so what do they call it.The Chat.Lame!!
16-09-2008 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: The Chat
Who are the presenters?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
16-09-2008 02:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I totally agree with you headlessman, i found the whole show boring. The presenters are the ones that were on space party.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-09-2008 02:48
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I'll look forward to seeing this new show today. I remember when babestation first started that the calls were allowed to be heard at home aswell...they were the good old days.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
16-09-2008 03:59
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

All i can say about this show is what a load of old rubbish and its boring.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-09-2008 11:35
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

This will never happen because the producers are just interested in the money but it would be SO MUCH BETTER if they had two presenters. One doing the phone and the other reading the texts.

If it just offers the same things as Party People / The Pad / BSDaytime, it wont work. Shame because they've got some good presenters on there like Charlie & Bambi.

... And you're right about the text messages. Started at 10p, then 50p and now they switch to ch910 and move it up to £1.50!! Disgrace.
16-09-2008 11:43
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

'The Chat' is to phone-in TV shows what Phil Neville was to the England National Football Team - Jack of all trades but master of none!

I think they were hoping to fill the gap left by the old PP and Lads Lounge when it was very interactive and quite entertaining to watch. By adding the phones and putting the texts up to £1.50, they're really just competing with the other channels.
20-09-2008 12:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV