cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Becky Roberts - Nightshow Chat and Discussion

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Becky Roberts Night show Chat and Discussion
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...out comes the black fishnet body stocking thing! Wow, hot, hot ,hot!!
04-12-2010 02:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2010 02:42 )Merc3000 Wrote:  Fantastic solo night show debut from Becky,good work by the cameraman,showing plenty of Becky's sexy body at its best.Lets hope there's more solo night shows in the future.

Is she finished for the night? I hope not.
04-12-2010 03:05
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Nope she's back Big Grin
04-12-2010 03:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spinaroonie Offline
Booty Lover

first time i've seen her at night and i'm quietly impressed

Get in touch to chat about the babes
04-12-2010 03:12
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

(04-12-2010 02:42 )Merc3000 Wrote:  Fantastic solo night show debut from Becky,good work by the cameraman,showing plenty of Becky's sexy body at its best.Lets hope there's more solo night shows in the future.

very good Post there Merc3000 and I completely agree, 3 great outfits, Excellent camera work and an amazing performance from Becky HeartHeart with lots of energy and great positions Big Grin. she even did a topless Scorpion Big Grin. Great show Becky Smile
04-12-2010 08:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Well after seeing Beckys Heart debut last night,I have to say I was very,very impressed.Becky Heart showed just how good she is.The Becky Heart on days knows its all about the tease,and does it to perfection.Now we know that Becky Heart understands what we want on nights.No teasing just straight into being the dirty and naughty Becky Heart
If lasts night was to be a one-off,then I am happy to have seen it live.However I think Jamie will be doing everything to persuade Becky Heart to do more night shows.I would hate for over-kill though.Naughty Becky Heart should only come out to play sparingly,maybe once a fortnight.Becky Heart certainly looked as though she enjoyed herself last night,maybe even as much as all us viewers,so I would hope that if everything can be worked out,this wont be the last we see of naughty Becky Heart
I would like to finish by saying a big thank you to Becky Heart for treating all her fans to a memorable solo nighttime debut.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin HeartHeartHeart

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
04-12-2010 09:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

becky was fantastic on her solo debut last night, very naughty and very filthy. agree about the worry about overkill so think it should be every few weeks or so. hope also for another show with her "wifey" rachel

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2010 11:25
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Becky was sensational last night. I've always quite liked her on days as she's a gorgeous girl and definitely has that filthy twinkle in her eye on days but last night she unleashed it and it was fantastic! Her tits are absolutely fantastic, as is her tiny little waist and curvy ass. What a girl!
04-12-2010 12:51
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I wasn't on the forum yesterday so had no idea that Becky would have her debut solo show last night. I gather it was a last minute arrangement, so what a surprise it was when I switched on Elite around 11pm and saw the blonde 'Sex Kitten' and from that point was completely enthralled.Big Grin What a fantastic debut show. Smile Great outfits, tremendous energy and she has a sexy little glint in her eyes.Tongue
She kept saying that it was a one-off show; lets hope not, what a waste that would be.Huh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
04-12-2010 15:15
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I missed Becky's show (due to being a bit bogged down in some boring 'reality' distractions at the moment) so thanks to the usual suspects for documenting it in caps and videos!
(ie. Pedro, Captain Q, Skully and Aceman)

She's an amazing daygirl and her unique energy was always going to transfer well to Elite nights. One of the best on the channel full stop.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 14:09 by Rise.)
05-12-2010 14:00

gemma hiles