RE: Becky Roberts - Nightshow Chat and Discussion
Wouldn't close it myself just yet. Becky may yet decide to do a nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleLarry123 Offline
Baaaaa!!!!!!!

RE: [split] Becky Roberts - Nightshow Caps and Vids
(03-06-2015 17:56 )teewee Wrote:  It has now been 6 months since Becky did a nightshow. To me it seems as though there will be no more. If anyone knows why Becky no longer wants to do them,or if the fools at 66 no longer want her doing them,could they please inform the rest of the forum? I am sure Becky was one of the best earners(perhaps Rammy could let us know her call stats Smile ) Seems such a shame that she no longer does the odd one at least annoyed

In response to Teewee's plaintiff plea above I have cammed with Becky on a number of occasions recently and she has said more than once to me that she will NEVER go professionally topless or nude again. So, although she has'nt announced this publicly elsewhere, there won't be anymore night shows or even topless/nude picture shoots or vids for the website. Likewise her cams are only ever going to be 'flirty not dirty'. Becks has reassessed her life and outlook since her big split with Rachel Louise at the start of this year and that's the decision she has come to.
03-06-2015 20:38
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: [split] Becky Roberts - Nightshow Caps and Vids
(03-06-2015 20:38 )LittleLarry123 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 17:56 )teewee Wrote:  It has now been 6 months since Becky did a nightshow. To me it seems as though there will be no more. If anyone knows why Becky no longer wants to do them,or if the fools at 66 no longer want her doing them,could they please inform the rest of the forum? I am sure Becky was one of the best earners(perhaps Rammy could let us know her call stats Smile ) Seems such a shame that she no longer does the odd one at least annoyed

In response to Teewee's plaintiff plea above I have cammed with Becky on a number of occasions recently and she has said more than once to me that she will NEVER go professionally topless or nude again. So, although she has'nt announced this publicly elsewhere, there won't be anymore night shows or even topless/nude picture shoots or vids for the website. Likewise her cams are only ever going to be 'flirty not dirty'. Becks has reassessed her life and outlook since her big split with Rachel Louise at the start of this year and that's the decision she has come to.

'big split' eh? whats that about
09-06-2015 15:04
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I have read some tripe in these forums but this must take the biscuit.

Becky decided well before this year AFAIK not to do any more night-shows or even topless webcam shows. If indeed she has had a falling-out with Rachel that would hardly be a catalyst in such a decision.
09-06-2015 15:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree db83, doubt very much myself any falling out with Rachel Louise will have been a factor in her apparent decision not to do nightshows or topless webcam shows.

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2015 16:04
LittleLarry123 Offline
Baaaaa!!!!!!!

(09-06-2015 15:58 )DB83 Wrote:  Well I have read some tripe in these forums but this must take the biscuit.

Becky decided well before this year AFAIK not to do any more night-shows or even topless webcam shows. If indeed she has had a falling-out with Rachel that would hardly be a catalyst in such a decision.

I did not claim the split was the catalyst. If you and your mate would care to re-read my comment I stated that Becks reassessing her life and her general outlook as a result of the split with R-L was the deciding factor not the split itself.
09-06-2015 18:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

My 'mate' is not my mate Smile

Becky shares/shared a property with Rachel. They were/are friends. Even were/are best friends. But never AFAIK a 'couple'

Now if you said that her bf had objected I would not argue.

I like Becky and have spoken to her a few times. I really think she is smart enough not to bring any personal problems in to her work. Methinks you have mis-interpretated something she may have said.
09-06-2015 20:04
LittleLarry123 Offline
Baaaaa!!!!!!!

You appear to be intellectually incapable of addressing what I have actually said in my original post above and in my response to your subsequent criticism of that post, although at least there is no further opening personal insult in your most recent reply. The points you make above in no way directly relate to what I have said in my two posts!
I have never claimed that Becky and Rachel were a couple. That is a statement you have introduced and relates to nothing I have said previously.
I don't understand what you are even referring to when you state you would'nt argue with her bf(?) objecting! Again it certainly does'nt relate to anything I said above.
Furthermore what on earth has Becky not bringing her personal problems into work got to do with anything I have said above? I have'nt mis-interpreted anything I have heard Becky say to me. I have DM'd Becky on the contents of my original response (which is what you took issue with) to Teewee's plea and she was happy with what I said.
To summarise what I have heard Becky say over the last few weeks: after almost six years of close friendship Becky and Rachel found they were growing apart towards the end of last year. That culminated in an actual physical split roughly at the beginning of this year. The girls now live apart and they also live completely seperate lives. According to Becky they are no longer even friends and their only contact is when S66 scheduling brings them together in the studio.
That is effectively what I said in shorthand style above to Teewee. Why you should take issue with this, especially in such an offensive and arbitrary manner, I am at a loss to understand.
10-06-2015 16:47
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

There's nothing special about an ordinary girl like Becky move on.
10-06-2015 19:12
LittleLarry123 Offline
Baaaaa!!!!!!!

(10-06-2015 19:12 )Zai47 Wrote:  There's nothing special about an ordinary girl like Becky move on.

You're absolutely right, I definitely intend to. I never meant to get into a spat with DB83 on the subject, in fact I've often added thanks to many of his posts in the past, but I think something akin to the old law of unintended consequences took over.
I have to disagree with you on your comment about Becky though. I think that with her delightful personality, good character and capable intellect allied to what I see as her obvious feminine beauty she is in fact a very special girl.
However each to their own and if she's not your cup of tea then no probs!
11-06-2015 22:38

gemma hiles