Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The 2010 daytime babe of the Year - Voting Discussions

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: the 2010 daytime babe of the Year- Round 1 results and Round 2 voting
(03-12-2010 19:08 )Scotsman Wrote:  I got it, but it doesn't matter what order you put them in, if you then randomize it.

But thats the fairest way isn't it? Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
03-12-2010 19:09
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

You guys have your own tournament now, yet have chosen to run it almost identically to mine. I don't care what you do, but to say it's seeded and then randomize it is a contradiction. It just seems like a stupid thing to say if it is, in fact, not true.
03-12-2010 19:13
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(03-12-2010 19:08 )Scotsman Wrote:  I got it, but it doesn't matter what order you put them in, if you then randomize it.

The babes in my tournament have just the same chance of winning, given that they are still paired up 1-on-1. The only difference here is that you guys refused to learn from my mistakes last year, have given yourselves a much bigger job and are ignoring the amount of votes from the previous round. It's hilarious how none of this would've happened had I not left out eagle_si's favourite babe and it upset him so much he had to go on a campaign, then deny the fanboy status that has now become accepted as common knowledge on here.

But the babes who were not in your tournament have no chance. Correct?

That is why it is essential every member has a chance to nominate so that everyone has a say.

03-12-2010 19:33
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Wow, I pop out for a few hours and everyone's talking about me laugh
First off: TDK, I'll obviously be disappointed if Hannah doesn't go through, but I can accept the decision of the masses. Thank you for voting for her though. It should be a close one, and the same goes for many of the other match-ups. Even Alice v Lynsey looks too close to call.

Scotsman, you really have to stop trying to pin all the "blame" on me. You seem to forget that it was Regenerated who was the first to flag up the absence of girls, in his case Rosie Lee and Sarah Matty. Then gazfc mentioned Hannah, before I did. All three of us asked for you to change things, yet I'm the only one you're attacking. It wasn't just Hannah that I was standing up for, it was the other omitted girls too. And since when have I denied "fanboy" status? She's in my avatar, my user title, and my signature, plus I'm the leading poster in both her threads by huge margins. The evidence is overwhelming, I'm a fan of Hannah, and I'm proud to be so. She's a lovely girl and a credit to Elite.
My final point: you seem to think this competition is going badly: it isn't. There are plenty of votes coming in. So what if there's more work? Theone isn't complaining about it, going "Look at me and all this work I have to do", he's just getting on with it.

OK, I've said what I want to say. Now let's get on with the competition.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
03-12-2010 20:00
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The absences of omitted girls were big absences too. And Scotsman, a number of people have mentioned flaws in your tournament, but you're the only one picking things wrong here. Huh

Doesn't that tell you something? That no-one else can see anything wrong here and you are the only person who can...? Wink

As eagle_si said, the one is just gettting on with the competition, not moaning about how much work it is for him like you were. Wink

Anyway - on with the tournament Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 20:06 by Regenerated.)
03-12-2010 20:05
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(03-12-2010 20:00 )eagle_si Wrote:  First off: TDK, I'll obviously be disappointed if Hannah doesn't go through, but I can accept the decision of the masses. Thank you for voting for her though. It should be a close one, and the same goes for many of the other match-ups. Even Alice v Lynsey looks too close to call.

I guessed correctly you would take it well should it happen. Good on ya. You're welcome about my vote as well. My favourites are Cara B/Kitty L/Sarah M and Hannah M so those are the ones I were referring to earlier hoping they don't get drawn against each other.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 20:10 by TDK2008.)
03-12-2010 20:09
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

ALICE GOODWINCool
03-12-2010 21:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2010 20:05 )Regenerated Wrote:  Doesn't that tell you something? That no-one else can see anything wrong here and you are the only person who can...? Wink

As eagle_si said, the one is just gettting on with the competition, not moaning about how much work it is for him like you were. Wink

Anyway - on with the tournament Smile

Because this tournament was designed to appease people who were complaining. The only actual difference between this and mine was the inclusion of more babes, which as I've said, is ultimately pointless. The whole tournament is obviously pointless and was only meant to be a bit of fun, which it was last year. This year, certain people have taken exception to it because their favourite babes were left out or aren't winning or whatever.
03-12-2010 22:07
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Scotsman people have complained about both the night and day comps you was running, does that not tell you how flawed the way you was doing it was?
03-12-2010 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

All it takes is a couple of people to take it too seriously and start moaning to set the ball rolling. The competitions are the same as they were last year. No-one complained then so why on Earth would I see any need to change the format? Even you lot didn't see any need to change the format since it's identical.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 22:33 by Scotsman.)
03-12-2010 22:32
Thread Closed