babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The Chk

tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The Chat to close, or not?
Hayley and I think Charlie had this convo the other day the reason it's in 900s is because people can listen in to the calls not because of how much they charge. Guess if they removed this service they could move the channel.
20-12-2010 18:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

News from Bambi, she has managed to get a 4-9pm show of The Chat as of 11th January.
20-12-2010 19:38
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hi all looks like the chat is going to end the week-end shows because the girls don't come in. So doesn't that just say it all. I use to be a big one for saving the chat but now I feel that it's run it course, I'm not feeling the show and yes I'm sad about it, but what can one say.
(20-12-2010 19:38 )mikedafc Wrote:  News from Bambi, she has managed to get a 4-9pm show of The Chat as of 11th January.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 21:03 by madhatter13.)
24-01-2011 21:00
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I still want it to stay and I still feel that the girls who do come in enjoy what they do. The girls who enjoy their work shouldn't be penalised because of others who don't want it anymore.

I guess we're all guilty of hating going into work at weekends sometimes. In an ideal world we'd all get to do what we want to at weekends and in our free time, but of course this doesn't always happen.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
24-01-2011 23:03
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

all the girls as far as i know love their work but a couple of them have had personal stuff going on which they've put over coming to work, everybodies got a private life which sometimes overshadows work.

yes i'm gonna miss the weekend shows due to my shifts thats mainly when i get involved but shit happens
26-01-2011 12:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV