babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The Chk

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: The Chat to close, or not?
(13-12-2010 22:43 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hope it stays.
Well, fair play.Smile
In truth, I think The Chat does no harm and if we really need another daytime channel then one can always be made up for purpose, but as a show it never succeeds in holding my rather limited attention.
I'll stick to the 'Ofcom-frighteners' instead.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
14-12-2010 03:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Unless it is radically changed - what is the commercial interest in maintaining a show for a small band of loyal followers? I said they should have sexed it up, the reality is they dont need to show much skin but at least make the casual viewer interested e.g. spice up the subject matter. It was clearly never going to last without some pragmatism.
14-12-2010 14:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-12-2010 03:01 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  
(13-12-2010 22:43 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hope it stays.
Well, fair play.Smile
In truth, I think The Chat does no harm and if we really need another daytime channel then one can always be made up for purpose, but as a show it never succeeds in holding my rather limited attention.
I'll stick to the 'Ofcom-frighteners' instead.

same here, doesnt hold my attention either, just seen this on twitter from charlie

"i now know why @TheChat is going to disapear in january no one around today ????? wtf???? come & take a look with me & @xCarrieWatsonx"

Piper Niven Superfan
14-12-2010 15:14
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2010 11:15 )pitbullpar Wrote:  i've just checked bambi's fb and there's no mention of the chat being saved so don't know where that came from

Nathan Watkins Hi Bambi i am sad that the chat is ending u and the girls on the show are brillant and i am going miss u all
06 December at 16:11 ·

Bambi Presenter The show isnt going no where, I have saved it woop woop lol : )
Saturday at 11:55
14-12-2010 19:32
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

But why should a show close just because it doesn't cater for people who are obsessed with seeing girls half naked..? There are plenty of other shows that do that. If its not your cup of tea, don't watch. There are still plenty of people who like it, and why should the girls be made unemployed just because they don't get their bodies on show? Do they not still deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
15-12-2010 10:25
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(15-12-2010 10:25 )Regenerated Wrote:  But why should a show close just because it doesn't cater for people who are obsessed with seeing girls half naked..? There are plenty of other shows that do that. If its not your cup of tea, don't watch. There are still plenty of people who like it, and why should the girls be made unemployed just because they don't get their bodies on show? Do they not still deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Sad

It's closing 'cos it doesn't make money, which tends to suggest there aren't "plenty of people who like it"...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
15-12-2010 11:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(15-12-2010 11:25 )MeTarzan Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 10:25 )Regenerated Wrote:  But why should a show close just because it doesn't cater for people who are obsessed with seeing girls half naked..? There are plenty of other shows that do that. If its not your cup of tea, don't watch. There are still plenty of people who like it, and why should the girls be made unemployed just because they don't get their bodies on show? Do they not still deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Sad

It's closing 'cos it doesn't make money, which tends to suggest there aren't "plenty of people who like it"...

The number of people who text in and phone the show suggest there are people who like it... The people who fight its cause on here suggest there are people who like it...

And what of my other question - you haven't answered that.... do the girls not deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Would you make somebody unemployed just because they don't bare their tits, asses and god knows what else on screen?

15-12-2010 12:23
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2010 11:25 )MeTarzan Wrote:  

i think your find most of the daytime shows don't make a lot of money and it's only the night shows that cover the cost of running both, but as we all know the chat does'nt do a night version,

i would argue there's a lot of people who watch the chat but don't get involved for whatever reason they choose not to, and by the amount of chat haters then come of this page to slag off the chat and the girls may i suggest a lot of the haters must be watching it more than they claim just because you all know the girls names how they act what their like as people or what they want to do with their lives either acting singing or presenting, how many of the haters also follow the girls on twitter or facebook for a channel you all wanna see gone you all spend a lot of time watching
15-12-2010 22:40
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2010 12:23 )Regenerated Wrote:  The number of people who text in and phone the show suggest there are people who like it... The people who fight its cause on here suggest there are people who like it...

And what of my other question - you haven't answered that.... do the girls not deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Would you make somebody unemployed just because they don't bare their tits, asses and god knows what else on screen?

there's no point asking weather they care about 16 people losing their jobs that does'nt seem to matter all they want is another girl in underwear on a bed shaking her arse, if it was the other way round and elite was under threat then maybe you'd see the otherside to most of these chat haters and they'd have to find another use for the box of tissues next to the armchairBounce
15-12-2010 22:53
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(15-12-2010 22:53 )pitbullpar Wrote:  there's no point asking weather they care about 16 people losing their jobs that does'nt seem to matter all they want is another girl in underwear on a bed shaking her arse, if it was the other way round and elite was under threat then maybe you'd see the otherside to most of these chat haters and they'd have to find another use for the box of tissues next to the armchairBounce

But isn't that wrong that all they want is a girl shaking their arse..? Don't the girls who work on the show deserve a chance to do what they like doing?

16-12-2010 01:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV