babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The Chk

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: The Chat to close, or not?
"i now know why @TheChat is going to disapear in january no one around today ????? wtf???? come & take a look with me & @xCarrieWatsonx"

Carrie can forge a fine career as a Kyle Maclachlan look-a-like if the Chat folds.

ImageChunk.com
16-12-2010 03:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(16-12-2010 01:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 22:53 )pitbullpar Wrote:  there's no point asking weather they care about 16 people losing their jobs that does'nt seem to matter all they want is another girl in underwear on a bed shaking her arse, if it was the other way round and elite was under threat then maybe you'd see the otherside to most of these chat haters and they'd have to find another use for the box of tissues next to the armchairBounce

But isn't that wrong that all they want is a girl shaking their arse..? Don't the girls who work on the show deserve a chance to do what they like doing?

i don't think anyone wants to see people lose their job or do something they enjoy, but that would mean they care about the chat and they can't do that because its against the male pride to admit to watching the chat when its easier to come on here and slag it off or have digs at the girls, bare in mind all these people who come on here to slag off the chat or the girls seem to know a awful lot about it for people who don't watch it, take a look at vostok 1's post above mine now he's not a chat lover but he's taken the time and effort to track down carrie's pic off twitter then track down a pic of kyle maclachan and post it on here, seems an awful lot of effort to go to for someone who hates the show, so remember they all slag it off but they all watch it but male pride won't let them admit it
16-12-2010 10:56
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

^^^^

Track down a pic? It took Google 1.8 seconds to do all the hard work.

The life-size replica model of the Chat studios & presenters that I made out of paper Mache & plasticine, that took a lot of time and effort.

But as for the "pride" thing, you are probably right. The facebook campaign to save the Chat is all clandestine and conducted behind closed doors, you would assume that if these people wanted to "save" their show then they would have a public campaign to gain maximum publicity. But they want to keep it secret.
16-12-2010 14:24
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(16-12-2010 14:24 )vostok 1 Wrote:  ^^^^

Track down a pic? It took Google 1.8 seconds to do all the hard work.

The life-size replica model of the Chat studios & presenters that I made out of paper Mache & plasticine, that took a lot of time and effort.

But as for the "pride" thing, you are probably right. The facebook campaign to save the Chat is all clandestine and conducted behind closed doors, you would assume that if these people wanted to "save" their show then they would have a public campaign to gain maximum publicity. But they want to keep it secret.

i always knew you cared you've got a studio ready for them to use if cellcast shut them down you're ready to step in and offer them a jobBig Grin

as for that petition i've never said it was a good idea i've always thought it was aload of shite i'd never send a petition to anyone with 26 names on it its a waste of time, as for hiding the facebook 'campain' from everyone you're have to ask whoever set it up whys it been kept secret and invite only as it seems pretty pointless why you'd start a campain but not tell anyone you're doing it
16-12-2010 22:50
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2010 22:53 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 12:23 )Regenerated Wrote:  The number of people who text in and phone the show suggest there are people who like it... The people who fight its cause on here suggest there are people who like it...

And what of my other question - you haven't answered that.... do the girls not deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Would you make somebody unemployed just because they don't bare their tits, asses and god knows what else on screen?

there's no point asking weather they care about 16 people losing their jobs that does'nt seem to matter all they want is another girl in underwear on a bed shaking her arse, if it was the other way round and elite was under threat then maybe you'd see the otherside to most of these chat haters and they'd have to find another use for the box of tissues next to the armchairBounce

Sex sells - you dont need to get naked for that though, the chat is never going to be commercially viable costing £1.50 a min or text to chat about what a nice day you had or what is on at the cinema. I'll watch BBC4/Question time etc if I want to watch something a bit more high brow. People watch the 900 channels because they want a bit of eye candy - otherwise Ill talk to people I know or watch something decent.
17-12-2010 10:38
overused123 Offline
Junior Poster

Firstly, this is not meant as a defence of The Chat, however, i once rang one of the more risque 900 day channels and chose the listen in option and over the course of about five mins the conversation with the girl and about three different callers consisted precisely of stilted discussions of holidays, weather, favourite films and other such insipid nonsense (i was really dissappointed and have not, nor would not call again). My question is simply, if one chooses to ring a daytime girl at 1.50/min and the girl doesn't, ahem...."take requests", whats the difference between that convo and one with a girl from the chat? Finally guys, where all on the net, theres naked woman filth everywhere.
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 18:40 by overused123.)
17-12-2010 18:30
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I find it strange that if sex sells that Babestation, Elite TV and Club Paradiso have suddenly got their daytime girls wearing more normal daytime clothes on their shows over the last week or so.

(17-12-2010 10:38 )rjack11 Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 22:53 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 12:23 )Regenerated Wrote:  The number of people who text in and phone the show suggest there are people who like it... The people who fight its cause on here suggest there are people who like it...

And what of my other question - you haven't answered that.... do the girls not deserve the chance to do what they enjoy? Would you make somebody unemployed just because they don't bare their tits, asses and god knows what else on screen?

there's no point asking weather they care about 16 people losing their jobs that does'nt seem to matter all they want is another girl in underwear on a bed shaking her arse, if it was the other way round and elite was under threat then maybe you'd see the otherside to most of these chat haters and they'd have to find another use for the box of tissues next to the armchairBounce

Sex sells - you dont need to get naked for that though, the chat is never going to be commercially viable costing £1.50 a min or text to chat about what a nice day you had or what is on at the cinema. I'll watch BBC4/Question time etc if I want to watch something a bit more high brow. People watch the 900 channels because they want a bit of eye candy - otherwise Ill talk to people I know or watch something decent.
17-12-2010 19:45
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(17-12-2010 19:45 )mikedafc Wrote:  I find it strange that if sex sells that Babestation, Elite TV and Club Paradiso have suddenly got their daytime girls wearing more normal daytime clothes on their shows over the last week or so.

Possibly something to do with the ultimatum consultation that Ofcom forced upon all channels last week.
18-12-2010 04:44
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Well obviously TVX didn't get that memo about it!!
18-12-2010 06:27
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Given those regulations then The Chat would surely be a channel to keep!!

(18-12-2010 04:44 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(17-12-2010 19:45 )mikedafc Wrote:  I find it strange that if sex sells that Babestation, Elite TV and Club Paradiso have suddenly got their daytime girls wearing more normal daytime clothes on their shows over the last week or so.

Possibly something to do with the ultimatum consultation that Ofcom forced upon all channels last week.
19-12-2010 01:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV