Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Pad / Earlybird Phone Problems

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

The Pad / Earlybird Phone Problems
What has happened to the Earlybird channel? used to be able to call with landline easy but now every tiime try is says 'sorry this service is no longer available' with both The Pad and Bang Babes there is no problem with getting on, the annoying thing is one of my favourite girls only does Earlybird. It works fine with the other numbers but with end numbers with 99 it don't work!! and tried ringing about technical problems it goes straight onto voicemail there is never anyone there to discuss this and if you leave a message they don't reply to you. Come on guys sort this problem out please?.annoyed
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2010 03:32 by Classic84.)
14-12-2010 03:32
Find all posts by this user
LauraBates Offline
Master Poster

RE: Earlybird problems
(14-12-2010 03:32 )Classic84 Wrote:  What has happened to the Earlybird channel? used to be able to call with landline easy but now every tiime try is says 'sorry this service is no longer available' with both The Pad and Bang Babes there is no problem with getting on, the annoying thing is one of my favourite girls only does Earlybird. It works fine with the other numbers but with end numbers with 99 it don't work!! and tried ringing about technical problems it goes straight onto voicemail there is never anyone there to discuss this and if you leave a message they don't reply to you. Come on guys sort this problem out please?.annoyed

hello mr
iv heard this a few times so ill have a word with my boss and see if we can get this problem fixed x

find me on webcam x
14-12-2010 13:46
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Earlybird problems
(14-12-2010 13:46 )LauraBates Wrote:  
(14-12-2010 03:32 )Classic84 Wrote:  What has happened to the Earlybird channel? used to be able to call with landline easy but now every tiime try is says 'sorry this service is no longer available' with both The Pad and Bang Babes there is no problem with getting on, the annoying thing is one of my favourite girls only does Earlybird. It works fine with the other numbers but with end numbers with 99 it don't work!! and tried ringing about technical problems it goes straight onto voicemail there is never anyone there to discuss this and if you leave a message they don't reply to you. Come on guys sort this problem out please?.annoyed

hello mr
iv heard this a few times so ill have a word with my boss and see if we can get this problem fixed x

Thanks Laura.
14-12-2010 14:01
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

The Pad phoning problems
Now there is is technical problem with The Pad when trying to call from landline phone, it is not ringing and giving out an engagement tone. First there was the problems with Bang Babes then with Earlybird (SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE). Please sort this fault out!!. It is pointless calling the technical support line because there is never anyone there to discuss it with and just voicemail and if you leave a message they never reply to you.annoyed
15-12-2010 12:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV