Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

New Ofcom Rules

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(19-12-2010 16:10 )cwpussylover Wrote:  where are this ofcom wankers offices?? i suggest a wanbk protest we all turn up at their offices for a speed wankImportant

Couldn't we just get the girls to wank us off, with the proceeds going into a large drum, it can then be delivered to Ofcom, with any surplus being sent to Cameron & Clegg
19-12-2010 16:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(19-12-2010 16:21 )stoly Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 16:10 )cwpussylover Wrote:  where are this ofcom wankers offices?? i suggest a wanbk protest we all turn up at their offices for a speed wankImportant

Couldn't we just get the girls to wank us off, with the proceeds going into a large drum, it can then be delivered to Ofcom, with any surplus being sent to Cameron & Clegg

even better mate. come on ladies whose up for it????Important

19-12-2010 16:29
stoly Offline
Banned

(19-12-2010 16:29 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 16:21 )stoly Wrote:  

even better mate. come on ladies whose up for it????Important

Although the centiments were right, it would be a bad idea, as all those fag boys from Eton would lap it up thinking all their Christmases had come at once. They'd be dipping into that drum like it was eggnog.
Sorry about the punn
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 17:30 by stoly.)
19-12-2010 16:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-12-2010 06:57 )Azrail360 Wrote:  Whilst we're here lets not forget the dickheads that are resposible for all this shit happening in the first place.

WELL DONE TEASE ME TV!

Or alternatively:

Whilst we're here let's not forget the people at Tease Me TV for being brave enough to continually disobey Ofcom and for seeing their regulations for what they are.

Well done indeed, Tease Me TV!

It makes me laugh how so many on here are moaning about Ofcom and their regulations - and have been doing for years now and not just since these new rules were introduced - whinging about the fact that no one is doing anything. And then when a channel decides to tell Ofcom and their rules to fuck off, they get blamed for ruining for the rest.

You can't have it both ways! Either the channels toe the line and settle into the tame shit we have now for the rest of their days, or channels keep pushing the bounderies and risk having their licences revoked. I vote for the latter every single time!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 21:22 by StanTheMan.)
19-12-2010 21:16
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

What makes me laugh is you continually wanting to see something most channels won't provide, there's many places you could see want you want but instead you prefer to moan about not been able to see it(even though you can a thousand over ways)

I know in your mind you think ofcom is holding back all the channels and girls from showing alot more Than they do but in reality the majority of them don't want to show that little bit more anyway. The minority that want to go that bit further, already do!! but I'm guessing you don't want to pay for that kind of thing
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 21:48 by gazfc.)
19-12-2010 21:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

The new rules are SHIT! Being a day girl and doing my first shift under the new rules on thursday, i can honestly say i've never been so bored in my life. Not being allowed to even show the outline of my bra or any of my bikini bottoms. And barely being able to move as everything has been deemed too sexual. Well my views are simple, don't like it - don't watch. And if you're worried about your children seeing it then simply set up adult control. Yeah sometimes we push it but it's only in the name of good fun. Who wants to watch a fully clothed girl, lying there lifeless?

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
19-12-2010 22:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2010 21:43 )gazfc Wrote:  What makes me laugh is you continually wanting to see something most channels won't provide, there's many places you could see want you want but instead you prefer to moan about not been able to see it(even though you can a thousand over ways)

I know in your mind you think ofcom is holding back all the channels and girls from showing alot more Than they do but in reality the majority of them don't want to show that little bit more anyway. The minority that want to go that bit further, already do!! but I'm guessing you don't want to pay for that kind of thing

Let's see which women have gone full frontal or more:

[Babestation]

Georgie, Tiffany, Stevie, Jada, Karina, Tammy, Camilla and many others.

[Elite]

Caty, Charlie, Sophia, Lori, and most of the others

[Blu Bird]

Most of them

[Bang Babes]

Most of them

My annoying point, is that most of them have been comfortable showing all before, and I think many of them would still be OK with showing a bit more on TV, as we can see them trying to get away with things, but they get nervous and stop. If you watch any of the women in my list, it's obvious that they don't really care if they reveal too much. Yes, they still want to keep a bit hidden so that they can show it on the websites, which is smart, but I still think they'd be willing to do less censored TV shows.

As for finding stuff online, well yeah we can, but not the right stuff necessarily, and it's not live, which makes it lose part of the charm.

I for one wouldn't want the women to show everything all of the time, because they would be giving away too much for non paying customers, but a session from time to time with full frontal nudity wouldn't cost them any loss of income, and the callers and viewers would appreciate it very much.

Also, as much as I hate Ofcom's rules, there's certainly a thrill to see a slip, because it's such a big no no, that it adds to the fun.

The women do a great job of providing a tease, and sometimes a little bit more, so I'm content with that, but the mere fact that a normal body part is considered bad, is the only real issue I have with these rules.

I still think that once a month, the channels should have an uncensored show, though it will need to be encrypted for obvious reasons. Once a month would be terrific, and not overkill.

FIN!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 22:23 by mrmann.)
19-12-2010 22:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2010 22:01 )cherry delainey Wrote:  The new rules are SHIT! Being a day girl and doing my first shift under the new rules on thursday, i can honestly say i've never been so bored in my life. Not being allowed to even show the outline of my bra or any of my bikini bottoms. And barely being able to move as everything has been deemed too sexual. Well my views are simple, don't like it - don't watch. And if you're worried about your children seeing it then simply set up adult control. Yeah sometimes we push it but it's only in the name of good fun. Who wants to watch a fully clothed girl, lying there lifeless?

Well said!
19-12-2010 22:21
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

rule 3 is the money maker for ofcom. the reason why ofcom have vague rules is because they want to make money quick and are on a huge ego and power trip.

also blaming bangmedia is fine but some of it has to be on ofcom as they have not provided rules when the babechannels started therefore the babechannels pushed the boundries on the shows (day/night time) under the rules for mainstream tv.

as cwpussylover and stoly idea would land with an ofcom fine. a bunch if wankers taking a bunch of idiotic wankers who like to screw the public.

i bet itv or whoever runs xfactor will get a slap on the wrist for the christina set which would double standards as more people watch x factor than the babechannels.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
19-12-2010 22:45
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

After reading the reports of the watered down Babestation Xtreme
shows and of the additional censorship of PPV programmes, does anyone else thinks Ofcom had a word in TVX's ear and that is the reason why XXX live disappeared. They must have hated the combination of cheap phone calls and visible labial and anal detail!

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
19-12-2010 22:48