babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Camilla's Website

dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anyone here a member of her site? How is it?
I've been a member of Camillas site before, once for a month and recently again for two months.

Initially the gallery is good but doesnt get updated half enough, if it was updated 3 times in the last month it would of been alot.

The videos are poor enough and way too short.

I love Camilla and thinks shes the best, but the site is a bit of a let down Sad

I havent been a member on any of the other babes sites so I cant really compare.

Hope this helps!
21-02-2010 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Anyone here a member of her site? How is it?
I'm a member & i can tell you it's a waste of time & money. She has 4 open legs sets (showing p***y) which is Months old. All the rest of her sets are full frontal showing Clit ring but no lips. Examples are on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...6&page=190

As i said in a previous post For those that what to see more of Camilla (p***y in doggy & legs opened etc) I’d say stay with the free shows on TV because she shows more on TV than she does on her site & that’s £23.52 a month

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-02-2010 11:21
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla's Website
Hi, this is best probably aimed at someone from Cellcast/Babestation if they see it, but when I have tried to access this site I get a message saying this domain is up for renewal or awaiting deletion, all I would like to know is what is happening as I am a paying member, has my subscription been frozen or am I still paying for something which I can't see.
19-12-2010 20:28
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Camilla's Website
Normal service has been resumed on Camilla's website and you should be able to access it now. Cool
20-12-2010 21:55
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2010 21:55 )admin Wrote:  Normal service has been resumed on Camilla's website and you should be able to access it now. Cool

Allready been and seen all is ok, but thanks for the message anyway.
20-12-2010 22:48
kittygotthecream Offline
Apprentice Poster

I've just signed up to the website but I can't view any of the videos. All the picture galleries are working ok but when I click play on a video it says it's not been found. Anyone else got this problem?
27-06-2011 17:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV