Poll: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
Not at all (I watch them just as much as before)
To some degree (Don't watch them quite as much)
Severely (I hardly ever bother now)
Totaly (Given up completely and never watch)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?

Intense1 Offline
Banned

RE: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
(30-12-2010 05:27 )gazfc Wrote:  These new rules was imposed because the sexual explicitness nature of the dayshows was been broadcast before watershed so thank you for clearing up what I've been talking about.

'ofcom = regulatory body in broadcasting' run by who, oh yeah the government who empowered them to do what they do.

Also it doesn't help your cause when instead of providing facts about a subject you claim to know so much about you choose to mock me instead, I've never claimed I know anything about what we're talking about, I just offer my opinion on a subject that was presented to me which to my knowledge had nothing to do with the direction you steered it off to.

Let me give you the coutersy by replying to this:

Sexual explicitness = complete nudity with no-holds-barred. If this has been shown during the daytime, then I clearly missed it.

The only powers that the government has given to OFCOM is to regulate these shows. Not to stop their content without full justification. If you care to read this entire section about OFCOM, you will find a bucket-load of arguments which destroy OFCOM's claims to have just such a justification in regards to these channels. The reasons why they get away with it, is also explained in bucket-loads.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 13:05 by Intense1.)
30-12-2010 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

RE: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
I use to really enjoy the day shows, always spoiled for choice but now it's awful. No risk involved at all now, so gone very boring. Now i very rarely bother watching the day shows.
30-12-2010 12:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's had a moderate affect on me.

I still watch Elite and Babestation about as much as I use to, but do find myself getting really tired of of the women still having to cover themselves. It's just stupid. I also don't watch any of the shows now until 11pm, which is basically two hours lost, whereas before I'd start watching at 10.

It's definitely had an affect, and not a positive one. I don't watch the day shows, so that part doesn't affect me.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 17:45 by mrmann.)
30-12-2010 12:54
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I can't say I've noticed any difference at all ^_^

That said, I only tend to stop and watch girls in fetishwear because that's what turns me on and the changes don't affect that.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
30-12-2010 14:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I've not noticed any difference at all, except a Lynsey night show is if anything a little better now. Big Grin
30-12-2010 14:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The daytime tease shows have certainly come to a grinding halt. Shame. Mel Rook put on an amazing show a few nights back, so maybe one or two will still continue to challenge the new rules.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 15:25 by Chilly.)
30-12-2010 15:24
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I suspected that the day shows would get tightened up eventually, because many girls on The Pad were getting close to topless! So I could see that coming at some time. I haven't noticed any difference at night.
30-12-2010 19:17
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

My viewing has been severely restricted but that's cos my bird has moved in with me. Perhaps I should call her OFCOM
30-12-2010 19:47
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(30-12-2010 02:04 )gazfc Wrote:  The new rules, Which only really effect the day shows (so stop your moaning) have made daytime viewing alot better

If anything, I'm in the same boat as gaz. Since I like to see babes wearing some semblance of what they would choose to wear when not on these shows, love seeing bare legs and bikini tops paired with denim shorts (the 'hippy chick'/'beach babe' look is totally up my alley!), am indifferent to nip slips, don't care at all for the more showy/dominatrixy outfits (and the whole stroppy, ordering-around act that goes along with them) and very much dislike seeing said bare legs obscured beneath stockings or hidden underneath thigh boots, things would appear to have improved a bit for me in relation to the day shows. It does seem as if fishnets, suspenders, big boots and the 'Miss Whiplash' look have all been reigned in, although I only picked up on this gradually, not being the most avid follower of the ongoing Ofcom v hard-corers shit storm. If this has happened because all that stuff is considered 'too provocative' or something by Ofcom, then I think they've got the wrong end of the stick (or a very staid, knee-jerk view of what sort of gear can aid and abet arousal, at any rate!), but since it plays into my hands, so to speak, I'm not gonna complain! The things that most affect the degree to which I watch shows remain:

- which babes are doing the presenting/performing (this one above all)

- picture quality

- quality of camerawork

- type of set (always give 'desk' sets a miss, because for one thing it invariably means the 'saucy secretary'/St Trinian's school uniform shtick, and for another it means that the babe isn't going to have enough room to stretch out in)

- whether or not a channel's OSG makes the watching of a babe who takes my fancy something something worth persevering with.
31-12-2010 01:26
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing has changed that I can see, but I haven't seen any daytime shows recently which is where everyone is saying the difference is.
31-12-2010 11:03