Poll: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
Not at all (I watch them just as much as before)
To some degree (Don't watch them quite as much)
Severely (I hardly ever bother now)
Totaly (Given up completely and never watch)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?

burnt toast Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
(01-01-2011 13:47 )phil33 Wrote:  1. isn't Sky Arts part of a package and not FTA.

It's in the Style and Culture pack as well as being available to all 6 mix customers. So still widely available.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 22:43 by burnt toast.)
01-01-2011 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: How has Ofcom's 'tightening up' of the babeshows affected your viewing of them?
(01-01-2011 20:21 )burnt toast Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 13:47 )phil33 Wrote:  1. isn't Sky Arts part of a package and not FTA.

It's in the Style and Culture pack as well as being available to all 6 mix customers. So still widely available.

Well I subscribed to the cheapest pack available about 8 years ago, and Sky Arts was (and still is) available to me. So as you say, burnt toast, widely available.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 23:12 by StanTheMan.)
01-01-2011 23:11
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

They have realy fucked up my hunting for Nipslips Sad

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
01-01-2011 23:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 23:13 )Firebird Wrote:  They have realy fucked up my hunting for Nipslips Sad

Yup! The words Rare and Rocking Horse Shit spring to mind now.
01-01-2011 23:14
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(01-01-2011 13:47 )phil33 Wrote:  Two questions/points and apologies for being pedantic but:

1. isn't Sky Arts part of a package and not FTA.

2. I didn't think Sexcetera showed female genitalia - I've only very briefly flicked in to watch and when I have any sign of labia have been blurred. IIRC Ofcom found against them a while ago saying a depiction of labia was insufficiently justified by context and so the blurring.

OK, loose terminology, Sky Arts isnt FTA, but it does not have mandatory access control either - cough up £1 a month and there is nothing to stop the family watching it.

And yes, Sexcetera DOES show male and female genitals. Its not really my thing, but I have looked at a few episodes over December, when the babeshows have lagged. They vary. Some show clunge in almost every scene, with hanging labia, others come from an era when different rules applied, have fewer shots focussed on the front botty area and pixelate the most obvious ones - but even those have some slit visible.

Gone fishing
02-01-2011 01:16
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

i didn't notice any difference on the channels, what happened, on night shows i mean becaiuse i don't watch the day shows
07-01-2011 14:58
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(07-01-2011 14:58 )rusty legrand Wrote:  i didn't notice any difference on the channels, what happened, on night shows i mean becaiuse i don't watch the day shows

night time shows have never really done it for me coz they cant really go for it can they lol
but the day shows use to be fun n flirty,but even some of the ladies are starting to look un impressed now aswel ?

wish tey could wear other stuff from bikini`s and lingerie,nice dresses and elent evening wear is sexier,if they dont wear anything else Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
07-01-2011 15:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-01-2011 15:22 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  wish tey could wear other stuff from bikini`s and lingerie,nice dresses and elent evening wear is sexier,if they dont wear anything else Big Grin

I think Babestation's dayshow, 'Bikini Girls' should be renamed 'Fully-clothed Girls'
08-01-2011 00:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(08-01-2011 00:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I think Babestation's dayshow, 'Bikini Girls' should be renamed 'Fully-clothed Girls'

Even the girls are aware of how stupid that name is Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-01-2011 00:31
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I feel with the new rules there is now a clear distinction between what is a daytime show and what is a night time show. What I liked about the old Party People and Lads Lounge shows(pre 2008) was that they were a bit cheeky but without crossing the line between what was a day and a night time shows.
08-01-2011 03:46