Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Fellow Cappers & Video Makers

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Fellow Cappers & Video Makers
I am sorry your feeling a bit disgruntled Ace especially at this time of year.Sad

As your will be aware I mainly post videos of my four favourite Elite babes therefore the reason I bother in the first place is because I enjoy producing them and not because I feel obligated to so to prove my ‘worth’ or to gain acceptance as a forum member. The moment that enjoyment stops or if/when I don’t have the spare time due to other commitments then the videos will stop. It’s that simple really.

I am lucky enough to be able to Sky+ most of the Elite TV shows and if any forum member requests a particular session or the moment they receive a shoutout from a particular babe or something else and I have the footage and time to post then I will happily do so.

Unfortunately the ratio of ‘Thanks’ to actual downloads is always going to be miniscule as I suspect most downloaders are probably guests and not actual forum members.

Anyway all the best and happy new year to all my fellow cap/video makers as well as the rest of you ungrateful lot.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2010 16:09 by Pedro*.)
31-12-2010 15:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(31-12-2010 15:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think you should have to register to the site to download any content at the very least

Trust me aston it does not make a difference, on my site i was checking today after ace's first post 8 thanks for a Danica vid and 880 downloads.
And some who downloaded that vid will read this post lol

Don't get me wrong thanks and reps are nice but some people just want to stay anon on forums.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
31-12-2010 15:58
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i just started posting vids a few months ago 15 in all
most of them you can see on the babestation 2for1 thread
so i know all the hard work you go through
so a big thanks to ace,forum style,smc and all who take the time to upload caps and vids

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
31-12-2010 16:12
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I've capped quite a number of times and uploaded a number of vids (primarily of the random variety lol) over the (almost) 2 years that I've been here.....and I couldn't care less about thanks Big Grin I'm appreciative when I get it, but I don't make a point of checking to see how much I got. I tend to thank a fair bit of other peoples work......providing I have been in the thread in order to see there's something there to thank - which also means I have to like the girl in question in order to appreciate the work Wink

I do it as and when I'm in the mood to do it, or if I feel there is something of worth to post. Basically, I do it for my own benefit - and if anyone else likes them, well then that's just dandy
Big Grin

31-12-2010 16:28
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

(31-12-2010 15:24 )Regenerated Wrote:  I always try to press the thanks button at every opportunity. If I've not been around for a couple of days, I do try and find the posts made with videos and caps and put the thanks in. Smile Maybe I'll even figure out how to do caps / vids myself some day, although I do contribute with plenty of non cap/vid pictures in threads. Smile

I think its only fair that we should have a share-share alike world - we need givers as much as we need receivers.... WinkBig Grin

for what it's worth every time i have uploaded a video your name has appeared at the bottom
so for that thanks

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
31-12-2010 16:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Just to clarify my point earlier in the thread...The "thanks" dont bother me personally but obviously and understandably bother
other people who do cap and my suggestions were just something that maybe could be considered for those who would
like some more appreciation for their efforts. I usually thank any caps i have looked at whether i have chosen to download
the accompanying vid or not...As Chris said i think its common courtesy...If you dont want to Kiss Ass then by all means Dont Big Grin
31-12-2010 17:20
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ok......Why have only 3 people Thanked my last post??? annoyed

Big Grin
31-12-2010 17:35
Charlemagne Offline

You let them have their own club, and let them use a dark blue colour for their forum names, and what do they do but complain about not being loved. Wink

Back to work you rabble and don't forget to get some good caps of Rachel Louise for me.
31-12-2010 17:40
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Happy New Year when it comes to all you cappers.

You're the engine of the forum.

Keep up the good work in 2011 .

31-12-2010 17:49
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(31-12-2010 17:20 )astonv1 Wrote:  Just to clarify my point earlier in the thread...The "thanks" dont bother me personally
Thanks Aston Tongue
31-12-2010 17:51

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS