Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2011

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Danni & Bryoni - Jan 11th
[Image: tn_132.jpg]

Exam time
Oh dear it's nearly exam time at college and me and Bryoni are very nervous. We think we need to get some exam practice in, but maybe if you guys help us we can make it fun? We'll be at our desks and wearing our uniforms - college skirt, shirt, tie, jumper and specs. I like to wear sheer black stockings under my uniform and Bryoni prefers long socks. You can examine us by asking general knowledge questions, and every time we get one wrong we have to remove an item of clothing. Who says exams have to be boring?!

________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________​_______

OK, 2 Girl shows are usually mainly about fun and having a laugh first and being sexy second, ( although a few have been very sexy and funny at the same time ).

With BK and Danni, this could be good.

We join with the 2 girls , in a room with small blackboard and easel, and the two girls dressed on sexy outfits.
The idea is that we ask the girls questions, and every time they get them wrong , they strip, seems a straight forward and good idea to me.
So we start with some questions, but it quickly descends into chaos, with questions flying thick and fast, so I suggest the girls nominate members to ask a question and this might work.

In a sort of similar ideas, the girls now start to choose questions to answer. Now most of us would do this and choose questions we could answer, but not BK and Danni, I'm glad to say.

There are some questions that would baffle the boffins, and some that would be too easy for words, but the girls definitely did not take the easy route.

And, oh shucks, this means that they have to strip ! how gutted are we (not at all)

So yes, its mastermind with masterbodies. We have two very sexy girls, ending up virtually naked, and having a ball, in the process.

Some days, life is just great!

A 2 girl show that hits the mark!
06-02-2011 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah Claydon - Jan 15th
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Shy Seductress
I'm going to be wearing a very feminine floral dress this evening, and i'm going to be all girly and shy with you.... Despite being a model, I do have a very shy side to me, and sometimes like the man to do all the chasing.... So come and charm me boys! I might even let you have a little cheeky peak up my dress, and let you see my naughty secret - my 12 strap suspender belt, complete with nude and black fully fashioned stockings! I'm very easily led tonight, so maybe you'll even convince me to take it all off..............xxxxxxxx

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________________

The beautiful Hannah is looking gorgeous on her bed wearing a very nice dress which shows her fantastic cleavage to considerable advantage. Her voice reveals that like Kitty on Friday she is suffering from a bit of a cold. Must be all that taking off of the clothes.
Someone observes though that this gives a nice husky tone to Hannah's voice. It is an ill wind as they say.

As usual with Hannah the emphasis is on tease – and how well she does, mixing in several magnificent cleavage close ups. Hmm............. now where was I. Oh yes, we are asked to express a preference, sexy or girly. Several votes are disqualified on the grounds that they ticked both boxes and the survey fails to produce an authoritative result. Who gives a bugger, those cleavage close ups are coming again.

After much good hearted banter with the smallish (Saturday night) audience we are treated to the sight of Hannah's stockings and suspenders. The latter with 6 thingies to each leg – must take a bit of putting on – Hannah a martyr to her art. Raising her dress higher it is revealed that Hannah is wearing her suspender belt OVER her panties. I believe this is contrary to the Wearing of Suspenders Act 1956. I suggest no action on this occasion, other than some counselling from GSL.

Hannah removes the dress to show a beautiful bra and panties – and that bum, oh my God. At this point those who voted girly indicate that they prefer sexy.

Finally with 22 minutes on the clock – yes - the bra is removed. What a magnificent sight. The audience is awestruck into silence.

A very nice show from Hannah conducted in very nice sexy and girly spirit. Right up my street. Thanks Hannah I am sure everyone enjoyed it and is looking forward to your next appearance.
06-02-2011 13:40
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Milly Hedgeland - February 6th
[Image: tn_32.jpg]

Seductive silk and satin
I love silk and satin, it makes me feel so feminine and sexy. I'm off out on a date tonight so I wondered if you could help me choose some silk or satin to wear? I'll start in my black silk nightgown, suspender belt and sheer black stockings. I'm going to model lots of different pairs of silk and satin panties for you so you can choose your favourite. If I'm in the mood I might slip out of everything I'm wearing as I love to feel my cool soft satin sheets against my bare skin. To be honest, I think I might enjoy myself too much and just decide to stay in tonight with you guys.....

Milly starts the show in a black silk wrap, stockings, suspenders, shoes and a pair of black silk panties. She welcomes us into her room and tells us about her upcoming date. Both she and her date like silk, but she's got a few sets of lingerie she wants to try out.

As an aside, I have to say that putting on your shoes before putting on your underwear does seem a bit odd to me, but this is Milly, so anything goes.

It's clear from the outset that this show is going to provoke some arguments. Giving the audience a choice of what she should wear is going to get Milly into a heated debate. At least she's sensible and tells us the stockings are staying on. That's one argument headed off at the pass.

Milly shows us four sets of lingerie - red, blue, purple and pink. And then she gets naked. Big Grin

To be honest, it's not much of a surprise as (a) Milly's not known for keeping her kit on and (b) the show description kinds of implies it's going to happen, but it's always nice when Milly just gets naked Tongue

First to try on is the red set. They're pretty nice. Then the purple set. They're pretty nice too. Actually, they're my favourite, but Milly looks great in them all. The blue set causes a slight problem, because Milly can't find the knickers, so she models it bottomless - that is, without knickers, not without a bottom - she's definitely got one of those, she keeps showing it to us! Finally, she tries on the pink set, just putting on the panties at first, at the request of one of the members.

It's a great show. Milly was on fine form, with a very relaxed, chatty atmosphere, and some stunning lingerie on a stunning girl.
07-02-2011 00:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Leah Francis - Jan 17th
[Image: tn_93.jpg]

Sweet shop
Welcome one and all to Leah's Sweet Shop. I have lots of gorgeous sweeties to tempt you including squirty cream and lickable lollipops, but I guarantee the sweetest thing on the menu will be me. I'll be wearing a cute vest and pants set, over-the-knee soft socks and I'll have my hair in pigtails. I'll give you a sweet treat by slowing stripping and covering my body in cream and sweets - even my panties are edible! But as I have a VERY sweet tooth, I think those might have to come off too....

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________________________
A sweet idea and a sweet show indeed!
Leah is a tasty proposition to begin with, but to get a sweet show with her, oh boy!

She bursts onto our screens in her usual manner, loud and full on, she takes no prisoners, does Leah!

Slowly stripping off as she indulges in some rather saucy and sexy play with the cream that really does go everywhere, if this were an advert, it would rocket cream sales overnight.

the show description says implied nude, but let's face it, its Leah, no half measures with this girl, as we get those tasty boobies thrust in every way possible, including some very tasty close ups to keep our resident boob inspector happy.

And just as we're all recovering from the boobage assault, off come the panties!

Now as I said, it was implied nude. Yeah, right, someone forgot to tell Leah!

The rest of the show was truly wonderful for those of us that were there. For those that couldn't make it, I won't rub it in any further. And for the rest that didn't make it, I'll leave you to wonder!

an excellent show indeed, thank you Leah!
12-02-2011 00:31
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley O'Mara - Jan 19th
[Image: tn_13.jpg]

Business woman bubble bath
It's been a long hard day at the office and I can't wait to get home and relax. Would you like to join me? I'm going to let my hair down, remove my pencil skirt, sheer black stockings, and tight shirt to reveal my kinky lingerie. Soon that will come off too and I'll sink into a hot, steamy bubble bath and really start to relax, lathering my soft skin with soap and having lots of fun teasing you Smile

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________________

I was really looking forward to this, and I was not disappointed at all.

I've seen Ashley in her last show, when she was on a bed, and damn that was good, so I had high hopes, and as the show opened, my hopes were rewarded.
Ashley, standing in the doorway to her bathroom, so we can see the full length of her exquisite body, and fine it is indeed.
We then have a few slight techie glitches and loose connection a few times momentarily, but we are quickly back in the bathroom with Ashley, and as we all rejoin, she rewards us with a heaven sent sight, as she slowly strips naked!

Yes, Ashley naked is a truly scrummy sight indeed. Of course its implied nude, so a certain amount of modesty is maintained, as she slips into her bath ( I mean climbs in, not slips by accident ).

Then it's a wickedly sexy show of Ashley in her bath, soaping herself down as we all drool longingly, oh to be that soap, as she rubs the suds all over her pristine body.

And then, after a seriously excellent advert for taking a bath, she needs to get out and get dried.

This is even better, as we get up close and personal, as she slowly dries herself off.

Finishing by wrapping the blanket around her heavenly body, and leaving all of us needing a cold shower!

An excellent show
14-02-2011 00:18
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - Jan 20th (show 1 of 2 tonight)
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Stocking surprise
Come and join me in my bedroom guys I have a surprise for you. I'll be wearing kinky black lingerie and I want you to help me choose which stockings to wear, I have so many pairs I can't wait to slip them on and model them for you. But maybe I'd look best in just my stockings, what do you think? Wink

A brilliant surprise for me logging on about 18.00 tonight to find a previously unannounced Nikki show at 21.00. Since I already have a ticket for Sam's show at 22.00 this means it is a hard night ahead. Sorry I will rephrase that....no I won't bother.

Nikki it should be remembered of course is a holder of the coveted derekc PAO certificate (that's Perfect All Over). OK I concede that 47 other GSL girls also have this qualification, the remaining 20 odd having not yet come before the examiner. But it is still quite an achievement.

So Nikki appears looking beautiful as always. We are invited to nominate the colour of her stockings and we go through respectively white with spots, red with bow, black with red feet and tan with boob close up. But I am getting ahead of myself. No I am not – because my favourite bit has occurred – the removal of the bra. As usual Nikki treats us to the full range of close- ups, jiggles, juggles, side profile etc. I enjoyed that!

Also we cannot help but observe Nikki's absolutely beautiful bum. Several times.

And a few Nikki "woo hoos". (You would have to attend her show to know what I mean) And some great movement as always.

Where has this 20 + minutes gone!

We finish with a boob close up flourish. Gor blimey. She is hot!!!!

A great show for Nikki devotees - and highly recommended for those who have not yet enjoyed the lady's talents.

Thanks Nikki.
14-02-2011 00:21
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Samantha Alexandra - Jan 20th (show 2 of 2 tonight)
[Image: tn_25.jpg]

Boots are made for walking!
I can't wait to show you my cute cowgirl outfit and sexy boots - In my pink and white checked shirt and denim hot pants I'll look wholesome, but my white lace hold-ups and black thigh-high leather boots will show that I am far from it Wink I'll slowly strip off and reveal my white bra and panties, posing for you before slipping out of those too. Once you see me completely naked except for my black leather boots you'll see I put the 'wild' in 'wild west'!

looking forward to this show, but there again, I always do wth Sam's show, she always gives 100% and always does a great show.

This is the show to replace Sams show from just after Christmas, which was cancelled due to Sam suffering an illness, but I'm glad to say she's back and here we go Smile

We join Sam, looking sooooooooo good, in her outfit, as per show theme, and straight away, the banter starts, Sam knows how to chat, and her voice make me want to melt. we wait a few minutes as there's a slow procession of late arrivals , tsk tsk, keeping a lady waiting, well I never!

So a short delay to the start, but quite a good turn out, all deserved of course.

And then the fun begins. Sam sets the music going, and then off she goes, with that gorgeous body of hers.

She really knows exactly what she's doing, as she tease us brilliantly , then slowly strips out of her top and shorts, all done too perfection, leaving her in a very sexy two piece lingerie set, and leaving quite a few of us drooling by this stage.

Sam's got a wonderful body, and as she slowly loses the bra, you can almost hear the Ahhhhh from everyone, as we all stare in awe at Sam's boobies, which are two true beauties indeed.

Just to add a bit of tease, she slips the shirt back on, in an expert move, but keeping it open, it works wonders, and a very clever move indeed.

But the shirt soon comes off, and, then its just the panties.

Oh boy, as Sam, slowly lowers the panties, revealing her lovely cute arse, it's really quite special to watch.
As the panties come off completely, Sam is just so damn sexy and great to look at, mere words do not do her justice.
I'll stop here. As I said, words cannot do justice to how good Sam looks!

The perfect combination of a gorgeous body, a lovely girl, and a brilliant show

Thank you Sam, it was a pleasure as always, a true pleasure!
14-02-2011 00:24
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Zuziana - Jan 21st - VIPs only show
[Image: tn_105.jpg]

Let me seduce you
For my first show I thought I would show you guys how I would seduce you. After a romantic date I'd disappear into my bedroom and then call you in to join me. I'll be laying down in an outfit guaranteed to catch your attention - a black and red satin and sheer basque, black lingerie, soft sheer black stockings and high heels. If that wasn't enough i'll seduce you by performing a slow, erotic striptease to music and using body lotin to make my skin silky and soft. I guarantee you won't be able to resist my charms......

OK, I will firstly admit, I've already chatted to Zuziana, and been stunned at how nice and lovely she is, so don't expect this review to be unbiased at all, although I will try Smile

So, after a short delay due to a small tech hitch, we all join Zuziana in her first ever show for GSL, and she's looking gorgeous, and judging by the many compliments, it's not just my opinion either.

In a very sexy black lingerie set, Zuziana introduces herself to us, in that damn sexy voice of hers. It just makes you melt, so sexy and lovely.
She quickly explains that it's her first show, and then on goes the music and here we go.

For once, I'm not going to describe the show in detail, as it was a VIP show. Suffice to say, Zuziana did a very sexy strip out of her black underwear, almost causing a few cardiacs, and then she brought out the cream.

What I can say, was this was sensational from start to finish. This would have been an excellent show if it had been by one of the regular girls, but for a debut show, it was amazing.

Without doubt, one of the best VIP shows so far.

What makes a VIP show even better is that all the chaps are fellow VIPs, we all know each other, and its a great atmosphere, made even more so by a sexy stunning girl such as Zuziana.

Tonight's show was indeed a special show. To be remembered with a quiet a smile by those of us fortunate enough to be treated so brilliantly.

Zuziana, tonight, you were a sensation, totally brilliant and very very impressive.

Thank you very much for a brilliant show, it was beyond words!
14-02-2011 00:27
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

SamT - Jan 22nd
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

I just love Seams and Silk!
Hey boys! I have always been a fan of old fashioned stockings and pantyhose with seams. There's something so sexy about wearing them... I have some nude pantyhose with black seams I bought recently and I have the perfect thing to go with them - a brand new purple silk lingerie set! I would love you to join me as I perform a sexy strip for you, taking my time, posing just as you like me to with lots of teasing Wink !!! xxx

A very nice show as always from Sam. We learned in the free chat that she has quite a bad cold but she was determined to press on. Good for her. At the start of her show proper she kindly checks if we are all well prepared lest we catch cold also, at least I think was what she meant when she asked if we all had a box of tissues handy.

Basically Sam can be summed up in one word – really beautiful (OK it was very easy to get a maths degree in my day).

She is wearing a short dressing gown, and underneath blue lingerie and tights (or hose pipes as they are known to our American friends). The dressing gown is soon removed and Sam's perfect figure is revealed – just as we knew it would be.

We are treated to close ups of Sam's attractive lingerie with its little buttons. Someone asks the very intelligent question – what happens if you press the buttons.

Some very nice poses follow – including some nice cleavage close ups. A vote is called for on what should come off first tights or bra. Despite exercising my rights as a senior VIP and voting twice for the bra the tights have it. And so they are removed – with a pause on the way for the one person present who admits to having a thing about feet. I must say though that Sam's feet, like the rest of her do look very nice.

Of course my favourite bit follows - the bra removal. Bloody great!

Sam invites us to nominate some poses and a nice selection follows, including one from me which got lost in the translation.........and left me digging a deeper hole while I tried to explain further. Never mind it was all very good erotic fun.

You have to admit – whatever pose Sam assumes - she looks very sexy!
So the 20 odd minutes passed very quickly

An absolutely brilliant show from Sam for which I am sure we are all grateful
14-02-2011 00:35
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Keira Jasmine Jones - Jan 23rd
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Aerobics babe
Hi guys, I'm in the mood to get hot and sweaty tonight so why don't you join me? I'll be wearing a yellow thong leotard with nude pantyhose, leg warmers and trainers. I'm going to put on some dance tracks and really get my body moving and bouncing to the music. After a good workout I'll cool down by stretching and stripping out of my clothes. Who knows I might get so hot I need to use ice cubes to cool down.....

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________________________

A very welcome reappearance by Keira, whom we have not seen in a show for a while.

Looking beautiful as always in a yellow leotard, black bra, tights and pink socks. After saying hello to everyone – I do like girls who do that – and briefly catching up on things Keira switches on her music and the exercises begin. We are treated immediately to some magnificent shots of her lovely bum.

I must admit, at the risk of being banned by GSL, seeing Keira stretching and gyrating with her bum towards the camera led to some IMPURE THOUGHTS in my mind. How awful.

Wnip requests that Keira removes her bra whilst still wearing her leotard. Keira duly obliges.........10 minutes silence then follow from a certain quarter (I though he had died, but just fainted apparently).

We then enjoy several gyrating boob close ups. My favourite part of course. Actually – to be fair – Keira is a very good mover and certainly puts what looks like very practised effort into her routines. A gym regular obviously.

Keira then produces a new implement she mentioned at the beginning. Someone might know what it is called. It is about 14 ins long, you grip it in both hands whilst holding it vertically and then vigorously shake it up and down. May remind people of something.

Anyway with Keira this has the advantage of producing some excellent boob jiggles.
If I didn't know better I would say she is teasing us – seriously.

Keira meantime has removed her leotard and lowered her tights and we are treated to some close ups of her purple panties, very nice too.

very great show by Keira, much enjoyed
14-02-2011 00:37

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks